Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2017, 12:18pm   #1
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471
Default Where are the moderate Muslims?

I'm fed up with politicians and MSM constantly telling us after every terrorist attack that the vast majority of Muslims are moderate...that Islam is a religion of peace. Besides my never having seen a Muslim condemn terrorism nor even speak out against it, here are some facts to consider:

84% of Muslims in Pakistan, 91% in Iraq, and 99% in Afghanistan believe that any Muslim who leaves Islam should be put to death. Similar percentages believe that stoning is the proper punishment for committing adultery, that death is the proper punishment for criticizing Mohammad or Islam, and that chopping off hands is the proper punishment for theft. All of the practices are part of the penal code of Islamic law and is know as Sharia law.

Similar percentages apply to Muslims in the West, including the attractive, unveiled, modern Muslim women you see. Does any of this sound moderate to you? But if you criticize it, you are called an Islamophobe, a hater of Islam.

Folks, the only way to deal with Islam is to confront it and tell the truth about it. I don't think that Islam will change from forces on the outside; change can only come from within. If change doesn't come (and it is highly unlikely that it will) then we should take any and all steps to eradicate it.

Source for numbers:

Click image for larger version

Name:	pew.png
Views:	12
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	11477
lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:37pm   #2
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,598 Times in 13,595 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Kill'em all...let God sort it out.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 1:10pm   #3
thefatguy
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 1.6%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $967

yep.....and for the record, my last name is ABDUL.
seriously. i am 1/8 turkish, and i can tell you for a
FACT anyone that follows islam is a fanatic to some
degree.

those f*ckers are crazy.

thefatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefatguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 3:46pm   #4
tjfontaine
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $403994

oxymoron
tjfontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 4:09pm   #5
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 5.0%

Thanked 12,538 Times in 5,853 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

A extremist Muslim wants to kill you , a moderate Muslim wants and extremist to kill you.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 4:28pm   #6
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

There around... What can they really do ?
This chick is a good friend of my daughter.
She is from Turkey. Her, her sister and brother hate the fact that they have to endure the extremest stigma.
I've met them a few times and they are great people.
This pic was taken at the Superbowl.
Ya, it's a bunch of bad apples that ruin it for the rest of them.
Have you ever even met a Muslim Spence ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bushra.jpeg
Views:	6
Size:	527.2 KB
ID:	11478
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 5:08pm   #7
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
She is from Turkey. Her, her sister and brother hate the fact that they have to endure the extremest stigma.

Attachment 11478
Yes. I've met Muslims, both before and after 9/11. Before 9/11 I didn't have any preconceived opinion of Muslims; after 9/11, none of them would talk about it, which I found both alarming and enlightening. In short, I think they're all extremists or supporters of extremism.
The Following User Says Thank You to lspencer534 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 6:49pm   #8
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:

Attachment 11478
Name ONE country where Muslims were allowed to migrate too that they have not moved to more complain ace with Sharia law. ONE.

Over their 1,400 years history there are none. Their philosophy is evil and until they reform it they are all part of the problem.
Old 05-01-2017, 6:56pm   #9
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Bantayan Kids '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
Yes. I've met Muslims, both before and after 9/11. Before 9/11 I didn't have any preconceived opinion of Muslims; after 9/11, none of them would talk about it, which I found both alarming and enlightening. In short, I think they're all extremists or supporters of extremism.
There are a lot of bad scumbags in this world and extremist Muslims are certainly some of them.
I only know a few Muslims, and the rest, I see on TV, so I really don't know either way. The ones on TV are bad.
How about white supremacists? I know none, other than John Wilkes Booth and the ones that I see on TV.
IMO, they are very bad people too.
School shooters ? Same. I know none except for the ones I see on TV.
Very bad people.
My question to you is... What is the percentage of death that is caused to US citizens by extremist Muslims compared to other radical idealists in the US?, to include straight up criminal hoods/ drug lords?
How many has the US killed as opposed to how many they have killed?. 911 not withstanding.
Bad people are everywhere.
Old 05-01-2017, 7:05pm   #10
wwomanC6
Charter Member
C6 Modulator
Barn Stall Owner #27

Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 51.5%

Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,385 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $100108568

I have a neighbor that is of the Muslim faith - one of her kids vandalized 2 cars on our street. Then after receiving a no trespass warning from cops, the kids flew a drone into the back yard of that house. Before anyone went to jail the Muslim sweet talked the neighbor promising to keep the kids in check. We will see how long that last!

wwomanC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 7:09pm   #11
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Bantayan Kids '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwomanC6 View Post
I have a neighbor that is of the Muslim faith - one of her kids vandalized 2 cars on our street. Then after receiving a no trespass warning from cops, the kids flew a drone into the back yard of that house. Before anyone went to jail the Muslim sweet talked the neighbor promising to keep the kids in check. We will see how long that last!

I did some pretty stoopit chit when I was younger too.
A JD is a JD until he gets straightened out.
Not that I was a juvenile delinquent, but I could have been mistaken for one in a couple of instances.
Old 05-01-2017, 7:11pm   #12
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
There are a lot of bad scumbags in this world and extremist Muslims are certainly some of them.
I only know a few Muslims, and the rest, I see on TV, so I really don't know either way. The ones on TV are bad.
How about white supremacists? I know none, other than John Wilkes Booth and the ones that I see on TV.
Very bad people.
My question to you is... What is the percentage of death that is caused to US citizens by extremist Muslims compared to other radical idealists in the US?, to include straight up criminal hoods/ drug lords?
How many has the US killed as opposed to how many they have killed?. 911 not withstanding.
You can't just look at the US. You have to look at all the places Islam is active.

They are like the KKK or Nazi's in Germany. Most are/were hard working people who went along to get along. But at teh core of thier belief system they KNEW they were superior to everyone else and that killing those that disagree with them is a good thing.

And I have spent a great deal of time in Malaysia and have many friends and associates there. Many are Muslims. I've seen them up close and personal where they are the majority and it is not a good thing.

Look back to Indonesia during thier credit crisis in the late 1990's. They had rape squads going after ethnic Chinese. all supported my the Army and the Muslim mosques.
Old 05-01-2017, 7:13pm   #13
Jeff '79
Barn Stall Owner #2112
Bantayan Kids '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
You can't just look at the US. You have to look at all the places Islam is active.

They are like the KKK or Nazi's in Germany. Most are/were hard working people who went along to get along. But at teh core of thier belief system they KNEW they were superior to everyone else and that killing those that disagree with them is a good thing.

And I have spent a great deal of time in Malaysia and have many friends and associates there. Many are Muslims. I've seen them up close and personal where they are the majority and it is not a good thing.

Look back to Indonesia during thier credit crisis in the late 1990's. They had rape squads going after ethnic Chinese. all supported my the Army and the Muslim mosques.
Ya, you're right.
Europe is fk'd and if we don't stand our ground, we will be too.
Point well taken.
Old 05-01-2017, 7:16pm   #14
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 7.9%

Thanked 11,499 Times in 5,023 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

Quote:
Very bad people.
I agree with what you are saying, but the problem with Islam is that it is an ideology cloaked behind religion. The nuts and bolts of it are political, military, socio-economic, and just plain mind control. The true believers of Islam want you either converted or dead. Simple as that. Personally, I could give a shit if you wanted to worship a goat, but if the goat's book says to kill me, then I have a problem. I'm not the religious type at all, but I know a death cult when I see one. I've given them the benefit of a doubt, but deep down, I don't trust any of them. Yes, there are bad people everywhere, but Islam is rapidly growing out of control, and we are all going to have hell to pay. As always, just my .02.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 69camfrk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 7:22pm   #15
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
Ya, you're right.
Europe is fk'd and if we don't stand our ground, we will be too.
Point well taken.

Articles: The Five Stages of Islam

Quote:
The Five Stages of Islam
By Richard Butrick
Forget the Five Pillars of Islam. It is the Five Stages of Islam that threaten the fundamental freedoms of Western Democracy. Freedoms which include freedom of thought, expression, and association and the crucial derived right of freedom of the press. We should never forget that "Islam" means submission -- the opposite of self-determination and Enlightenment values.

Six years ago Dr. Peter Hammond published a remarkable book which included a statistical study of the correlation between Muslim to non-Muslim population ratios and the transition from conciliatory Islam to fascist Islam. The stages are the same in 2011 but the demographics have changed to show an alarming progression. Many European nations and the U.S. are on the cusp of moving to a higher bracket. The demographics change but the story is the same. First comes the taqiyya and the kitman; then comes the Sword of Islam. Imam Rauf, the Ground Zero Mosque promoter, is the current master of taqiyya. He has gulled everyone from Bloomberg to Maureen Dowd of the NYT -- who fanaticizes over male Muslims. Expect doppelgangers of Khomeini for stage 5 and Islamic PEACE at last.

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density à 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark).

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons.

Stage 3. Establish Sectional Control of Major Cities.

Population density 5% - 10% (France, Sweden, Netherlands).

First comes the demand for halal food in supermarkets, and the blocking of streets for prayers; then comes the demand for self rule (within their ghettos) under Sharia. When Muslims approach 10% of the population the demands turn to lawlessness. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any criticism of Islam results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam. In France which may be over the 10% range, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Stage 4. Establish Regional Control.

Population density 20% - 50% (Europe 2020?).

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues.

Stage 5. Total Control, Brutal Suppression, and Dhimmitude.

Population density > 50%.

Unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels. As Muslim population levels increase and all infidels cower in submission there will peace at last. Dar al-Islam is achieved and everyone lives under Sharia and the Koran is the only word.

Our current Western world leaders are suckered by taqiyya and kitman and steering us into stage 3. Allen West seems to get it but I can't see that any of the crop of current GOP contenders really get it. Fear of bigotry at stage 2 is the Islamists' greatest weapon. Crucified on the cross of bigotry -- is that the future of the Western democracies? Bigotry is only bigotry if it is out of touch with reality and it is the suckers who believe the stage 1-2 peace pitch of Islam who are the ones who are out of touch with reality -- not to mention our mesmerized President. The first GOP candidate who announces to Imam Rauf and his supporters, "Fine. A Mosque at ground zero. But how about a cathedral in Mecca first? It is part of our Christian outreach program of bridge building." will be the first to get it and a big boost in the polls.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 7:51pm   #16
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52

Quote:
Very bad people.
My research indicates that about 160 people have died in school shootings since record keeping began. Muslim terrorists have killed about 3100 Americans including the 9/11 event. (Records of Muslim terrorism were not kept before 9/11.) Only about twice as many Americans have been killed by non-Muslim terrorists since 9/11 as have been killed by Muslim terrorists since 9/11. Of course if you factor in 9/11, there have been about 3100 Americans killed by Muslim terrorist compared to 48 by non-Muslim terrorists.

Either way you look at it, Muslim terrorists are way ahead in the body count...and that's based on the liberal media's figures.
The Following User Says Thank You to lspencer534 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:08pm   #17
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:

Attachment 11478
Muslims do not consider your friend a "real" muslim. While she may be a devout muslim and a good person, she is on the outside looking in and would be killed as quickly as you or I for NOT being an extremist.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:10pm   #18
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
A extremist Muslim wants to kill you , a moderate Muslim wants and extremist to kill you.
The humor in this is WAY overshadowed by the truth in it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 10:24pm   #19
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Lol Islam
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:30pm   #20
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
What's so funny about it?

Probably the taqiya thing. And the murder. And the goat ****ing.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic