Old 11-08-2016, 5:13pm   #1
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471
Default And the fix is in...

In Clinton Township [Don't know what the connection with Hillary is, if any], PA:

“Every time I would push a candidate for the Republican party, it would come up for the Democratic candidate,” said voter David Drane.

Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton « CBS Pittsburgh

The same thing also happened in Lebanon County, PA, and in Swatara Township, PA:

Voting Machine Error Switching GOP Votes To Democratic | The Federalist Papers

In Chicago:

Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

?Calibration error? changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county | Fox News

And in Texas in early voting:
It’s happening. Voting machines are being reported as switching Trump votes to Hillary votes in early voting. We warned you about this, as did Trump, and it’s happening in Texas…a state that Trump has to win to get elected..

Voting Machines Caught Switching Trump Votes To Hillary in Major GOP State | The Proud Conservative

If these are just random glitches, why does it always seem to favor Democrats? And why is it always in a key, battleground state like Pennsylvania? Does it matter that George Soros owns the company that provides voting machines to 16 States?
lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 5:16pm   #2
99 pewtercoupe
Barn Stall Owner #74
Barn Raising II

Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 6.5%

Thanked 14,835 Times in 6,553 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $10393746

isn't it amazing that these "glitches" always change votes from R to D and never the other way around?
99 pewtercoupe is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 99 pewtercoupe For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion