Old 03-09-2011, 10:44am   #61
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
I'll bet he also sells Life Insurance as part of the package ... don't need much imagination on that one with what happens when it comes to pay-out when somebody des who had a *pre-existing condition* ...
More diversion, life insurance requires different requirements and stands on it's own, but then you do sell insurance so you know this right?
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:48am   #62
Exotix
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
More diversion, life insurance requires different requirements and stands on it's own, but then you do sell insurance so you know this right?
Believe me, my Life Insurance rep is a real schmooze ... this is why I can make the bold statements I do ...

Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 9:30pm   #63
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
Uh, NO.

Read THE ACTUAL LAW and truly weep for our future.

CLICK HERE
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Will For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 10:12am   #64
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

You guys can now read the streamlined version Will has posted so you will understand what is in it vs the stupid statements you guys post on this bill
Old 03-10-2011, 10:26am   #65
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
You guys can now read the streamlined version Will has posted so you will understand what is in it vs the stupid statements you guys post on this bill.

You were already asked to make a comparison with the original Bill to the GOP Filibustered version ... you and Will may collaborate and take the next two months in research and report back to us with your findings ... this is important since you want to be taken seriously as opposed to making decree's and declaring yourselves *it* ...

Old 03-10-2011, 10:38am   #66
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
You were already asked to make a comparison with the original Bill to the GOP Filibustered version ... you and Will may collaborate and take the next two months in research and report back to us with your findings ... this is important since you want to be taken seriously as opposed to making decree's and declaring yourselves *it* ...

So you give up and will not read this crap of a bill all you will do it tout the chit, many of us do realize this is not a good bill for the individual and small business, especially those that have taken the time to read the bill, vs those that just make statements and do not read it, go ahead with your BS about the GOP they did not get to do anything but ride in the back of the bus
Old 03-10-2011, 10:44am   #67
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
So you give up and will not read this crap of a bill all you will do it tout the chit, many of us do realize this is not a good bill for the individual and small business, especially those that have taken the time to read the bill, vs those that just make statements and do not read it, go ahead with your BS about the GOP they did not get to do anything but ride in the back of the bus

I'm not sure I understand ... you've been stating throughout this whole thread that you've had to jack up the rates on your clients to the tune of 20-30% because of the raped GOP filibustered version of the bill ... certainly you have documentation that supports perhaps a 100% + increase had the original bill remained intact ... forcing the signatures of mentally incapacitated clients on your policies doesn't qualify as proof ...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:53am   #68
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand ... you've been stating throughout this whole thread that you've had to jack up the rates on your clients to the tune of 20-30% because of the raped GOP filibustered version of the bill ... certainly you have documentation that supports perhaps a 100% + increase had the original bill remained intact ... forcing the signatures of mentally incapacitated clients on your policies doesn't qualify as proof ...
Did you read the bill? No I know the answer and for one I did not raise anyone's rates the carriers have done this, read the bill and get back to me on what is good and bad about it, not just stupid statements
Old 03-10-2011, 10:57am   #69
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Did you read the bill? No I know the answer and for one I did not raise anyone's rates the carriers have done this, read the bill and get back to me on what is good and bad about it, not just stupid statements

It took me 2 months to read the original Bill ... this is why I gave you and Will the same amount of time to research and make conclusions on the raped and and left for dead GOP filibustered version ... you may get busy right away by posting up CBO conclusions ... here's another clue(pon) ...

Old 03-10-2011, 11:04am   #70
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
It took me 2 months to read the original Bill ... this is why I gave you and Will the same amount of time to research and make conclusions on the raped and and left for dead GOP filibustered version ... you may get busy right away by posting up CBO conclusions ...
Not buying into it, CBO only has what Obama feeds them, we have not found out the double counting of the 500 billion that was to be taken from Medicare and into under 65 plans, HHS Secertary has confirmed this and with double counting this will cost us tax payers dearly. Also the $105 billion dollars to fund Obamacare, passed by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats without a single hearing or even allowing Members of Congress time to read the bill. Yes this really got filibustered alright. You are so smart why then have the SEIU (Union) that supported this bill has gotter a waiver as they can not afford to implement it and so far Obama's admin has approved over 1,000 waivers with 4 states already having them approved?

I know why is because it is not affordable for Americans it is just a grab by the govt to control us more and take away some of our freedoms.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:07am   #71
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Not buying into it, CBO only has what Obama feeds them, we have not found out the double counting of the 500 billion that was to be taken from Medicare and into under 65 plans, HHS Secertary has confirmed this and with double counting this will cost us tax payers dearly. Also the $105 billion dollars to fund Obamacare, passed by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats without a single hearing or even allowing Members of Congress time to read the bill. Yes this really got filibustered alright. You are so smart why then have the SEIU (Union) that supported this bill has gotter a waiver as they can not afford to implement it and so far Obama's admin has approved over 1,000 waivers with 4 states already having them approved?

I know why is because it is not affordable for Americans it is just a grab by the govt to control us more and take away some of our freedoms.
I see ... well, apparently you're happy with your commissions so why are you bitching about Obamacare since it appears it's making you rich ?
Old 03-10-2011, 11:54am   #72
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626
biggrin

so the POTUS controls the CBO.....damn, the things you can learn on the internetz.
Z06PDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:10pm   #73
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
so the POTUS controls the CBO.....damn, the things you can learn on the internetz.
Peter Pan and Will have a lot neo-pontificates that are of the kind of bizzare as todays entire right-wing ... and to the place mrvette almost makes sense ...

The Following User Says Thank You to Exotix For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 1:11pm   #74
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

Is rambling gibberish the only thing you're capable of?
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 1:18pm   #75
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
I'm serious ... I thought the neo-right-wing was finished after Bush ... dosen't seem to be the case ... they're more bizzarre to the place that you're resorting to God, Gays and Planned Parenthood or moral decay ... as the reason to *cure* Deficits, Spending, Wars, economic ruin ... and now U.S. muslims as suicide bombers ... on and on ...

Bizzarre.
The Following User Says Thank You to Exotix For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 1:26pm   #76
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
I'm serious ... I thought the neo-right-wing was finished after Bush ... dosen't seem to be the case ... they're more bizzarre to the place that you're resorting to God, Gays and Planned Parenthood or moral decay ... as the reason to *cure* Deficits, Spending, Wars, economic ruin ... and now U.S. muslims as suicide bombers ... on and on ...

Bizzarre.
They are beginning to see their types are dying off like the Dinosours. They are trying to hang on to what ever entitlement they think they have.

It's just the beginning of the END!
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 1:35pm   #77
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
They are beginning to see their types are dying off like the Dinosours. They are trying to hang on to what ever entitlement they think they have.

It's just the beginning of the END!
I have to agree ... the only thing the GOP has left is to finally go through with the one true conservative core value that's been inherent since FDR ... eliminating Social Security & Medicare ... they won't do it though ... odds are to great that all it takes is just one grandma who will shoot a GOP'r in the head as her last act of life after getting thrown-out on the street ...
Old 03-10-2011, 1:38pm   #78
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
I have to agree ... the only thing the GOP has left is to finally go through with the one true conservative core value that's been inherent since FDR ... eliminating Social Security & Medicare ... they won't do it though ... odds are to great that all it takes is just one grandma who will shoot a GOP'r in the head as her last act of life after getting thrown-out on the street ...
Somehow they think only Democrats get old.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 1:49pm   #79
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Yup, they have to leave the topic when they have lots the discussion all they know how to do
Old 03-10-2011, 1:56pm   #80
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Yup, they have to leave the topic when they have lots the discussion all they know how to do
You think so ? What's up anyway with the Obamacare repeal ?

While you're at it, how come every (R) who's been asked to come aboard Sen. Rogers (who previous to this committee was known as the earmark king) $61 Billion slash & burn committee has refused ...

HINT: They were all warned that this is a slash & burn committee not a *bedfeathering* commitee favored by the GOP ...

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion