Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626
Default Top 5 social security myths

McCook Daily Gazette: Blog: Top 5 Social Security Myths
Old 07-30-2010, 11:50am   #2
WKMCD
Charter Member
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5852

Eliminate fraud perpetrated by able bodies of working age and any potential issue is GONE!

I'm sick and tired of seeing people collecting SS disability for BS. Go after them and the doctors that help them. I know someone that is collecting SS disability for post traumatic stress disorder because she was a ticket agent working for an airline on 9/11/2001 - at Dulles Airport. Give me a phucking break.
WKMCD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WKMCD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2010, 5:50pm   #3
Sneaks
Charter Member - C5 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #41

Thanked 1,291 Times in 827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8192878

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKMCD View Post
Eliminate fraud perpetrated by able bodies of working age and any potential issue is GONE!

I'm sick and tired of seeing people collecting SS disability for BS. Go after them and the doctors that help them. I know someone that is collecting SS disability for post traumatic stress disorder because she was a ticket agent working for an airline on 9/11/2001 - at Dulles Airport. Give me a phucking break.
Meanwhile, my wife who worked her azz off for 30+ years, paid into the SS system since she was 15 years old, gets hammered by a tractor trailor in the rear, can barely move, is so brain fried from all the pain meds she can't spell a simple word without having been told 4 times, most of the time can't function in any form of normal capacity, is so depressed and in so much pain 24/7 she wants to die, gets the royal red tape run around.
Makes me want to go postal on all these pieces of chit in this country who abuse the system and get away with it.
Give me addresses and ammo and I'll relieve the system of it's burden. And won't lose a moments sleep about it. Waste needs to be gotten rid of. Time to take out the trash in this country!
Old 08-03-2010, 2:27pm   #4
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaks View Post
Meanwhile, my wife who worked her azz off for 30+ years, paid into the SS system since she was 15 years old, gets hammered by a tractor trailor in the rear, can barely move, is so brain fried from all the pain meds she can't spell a simple word without having been told 4 times, most of the time can't function in any form of normal capacity, is so depressed and in so much pain 24/7 she wants to die, gets the royal red tape run around.
Makes me want to go postal on all these pieces of chit in this country who abuse the system and get away with it.
Give me addresses and ammo and I'll relieve the system of it's burden. And won't lose a moments sleep about it. Waste needs to be gotten rid of. Time to take out the trash in this country!
Actually, to fix the real problem, you need to resolve the problem at its source.

Shooting your head off will certainly relive you of Migraine Headaches … but there are alternatives.

Shooting the individuals who have already abused the system … isn’t the answer either. The money you’re looking for is already gone.

No one is walking into the SS Office and robbing them at Gun Point, some idiot or insider is giving them the money.

Fix the problem at its source and we all benefit. Sometimes we look for trash in all the wrong places.

Sorry about your Wife.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 8:04pm   #5
Sneaks
Charter Member - C5 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #41

Thanked 1,291 Times in 827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8192878

Didn't say just the abusers who are getting SS and don't deserve it. DR's, lawyers, everyone involved in abusing the system needs to be gotten rid of.

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion