Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2013, 3:03pm   #1
NCC-1701
Barn Stall Owner #1269
Activity: 0%

Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,444 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $232471
Default A vasectomy write up enjoy.....I am not the author

I still shoot bullets...

So I did it. Got the snip -- the tiny tubes terminated -- pinched off the old baby batter blaster -- you get the picture. While it was (as every man who has ever had it done at least one year prior will tell you) a very simple and quick procedure, I would not ever in good conscience tell another man considering it that it was anything less than a miserable experience. Most guys (fellow blank shooters) I spoke with played it down and made it sound as easy and manly as getting a few stitches after a bar brawl -- well I beg to differ. Although, all the slice-snip-burn-sew blow by blow, step by step tales I was told were frighteningly similar -- and mine is no different:

THEY TAPE YOUR DICK!!!- So after sitting slightly nervous and unquestionably cold in an ass-less gown for about 15 minutes -- periodically wiggling my pink pal just to shake out the shrinkage all the while being mindful not go full mast -- I mean who gets a hard-on in a cold doctor's office while waiting for some dude to rip open your sack and jam some scissors in the hole? Not this weirdo -- Anyhoo, the doctor & nurse bust in like they were trying to catch me jerkin' it (I'm too quick handed to worry about that) and get to work. I lay back, and ol' doc flips up the gown with the vigor and assuredness of a popular jock prom date -- pulls out and rips off about two feet of masking tape -- grabs my **** -- stretches it past my belly button -- and tapes it quite securely to my abdomen. In hindsight I think it's so my Johnson didn't retract into my pelvis as the pain, shame and discomfort slowly consumed me.

MEATBALLS IN A HOLE- The next step in prepping for the procedure was a generous coat of peroxide lathering my thighs -- then came the covering. The doc held up a dishtowel sized heavy cloth with a 3-4 inch diameter hole, well stitched and reinforced with a canvas-like material (you know, so your balls don't tear through it like wet toilet paper when they figure out what's about to happen to them). My freshly shaved scrotum poked through and also received an incredibly cold peroxide dousing. He says "this might get a little uncomfortable" and begins kneading and emulsifying my scrotum between his fingers looking for the right tube to terminate (there are a few on either side) and then came the needle. . .

YOU FEEL EVERYTHING- "You're probably going to feel a sharp pain and a some burning, but then you should not feel any pain from here on" -- Now, it's not that he was lying, but it's really not that simple. Needles don't bug me and a Novocaine shot is really not that high on the pain scale -- so far so good. Then he cut into my scrotum using some Chinese method I got a pamphlet on, but didn't give a **** enough to read about -- felt every bit of it, but it was not painful -- numb, but sensitive enough to know exactly what was happening down there without looking. He tears me open quite aggressively (still no pain, but discomfort was creeping in) and then the snip. . ...Ooooohhhhhh the snip. I could write a 2000 adjective only essay on the sensation that shot through my lower abdomen and there is not a woman on this planet that could read it and have even a slightest inkling of what I experienced in that very moment, but it only takes four words to let a brother know -- Kicked In The Balls. Not the initial contact pain like when the foot hits the ball or the balls slap the thigh or butthole, but the stomach ache fallout that follows. It's extreme nausea without the possibility of puking AND getting the wind knocked out of you without the breathing issue AND the cold sweats of a fever without the hot skin mixed with the sharp stinging sensation (and I'm assuming here) of being stabbed.

This was the point where I made the decision not to look up and see what was going on -- let me explain: It was during the birth of our first child that I discovered something about myself that had not previously occurred to me -- blood and gore does not phase me in person. I actually cringe sometimes when watching something particularly graphic in a movie or on TV, but when I peeked over the curtain while sitting beside my beautiful and insanely brave wife and (against the advice of the doctors and nurses in the room) peered directly into my wife's open abdomen -- did not feel faint or woozy or even the slightest bit phased witnessing the c-section birth of our daughter (I think that I am one in a very small group of men that can truthfully say that my wife is indeed beautiful both inside and out). And again for my son's circumcision (it's not mutilation if it can actually help him get laid when he is of sound mind and consenting age) where I watched wide-eyed and unflinching as they pinned back and peeled off the extra skin of my infant's penis without so much as nose crinkle. It surprised me -- I felt slightly faint in anticipation both times, but not even a knee buckle once the gore was in view. Now, after all that chest pounding I will humbly admit that I was in no condition and harbored no desire to attain so much as a glimpse of what this sadistic prick was doing to the closest friends of my taped dong.

EVER WONDER WHAT BURNT SCROTUM SMELLS LIKE?- I'm not totally sure exactly what was cauterized, but I smelled it. Didn't bug me -- it's the first thing every non-lethal sharpshooter out there told me about because it was so disturbing for them -- and because of that I was mentally prepared for it. It was weird though -- worth mentioning.

THERE ARE TWO- I am well aware that I'm no genius and this may just be common sense to most men out there -- maybe it's because I never gave it very much thought -- but it is a two part procedure and that did not initially occur to me. Two places to numb, two holes to cut, two tubes to snip and remove (which look like two small sections of spaghetti noodles -- which my doctor pointed out when he showed me commenting, "hope you weren't planning on pasta for dinner tonight" -- worth the co-pay alone) because most men have. . .everybody now. . .two balls. Duh. This was both surprising and disappointing to me as the first one is no picnic and after the full frontal sense assault I was in no mood to go through it again, but it was actually a lot easier. This time I was already entirely numb and I could identify each tug and snip as landmarks along the shameful journey and I knew exactly how many more pokes and puffs of flesh smoke were left until I could get out of there and get a burrito.

. . .AND THEN I PASSED OUT- Okay, procedure's over -- doc is gone -- nurse is gone -- and it quickly becomes (painfully) obvious that I did not shave above my penis as I rip the tape -- and my pubes -- off of my abdomen. That hurt, but detaching the tape from the loose skin of my now embarrassingly small and shriveled dick helped me to forget real quick. I was not in any pain, but I instinctively got dressed and walked out of the doctor's office (yes office -- no surgical room) like a 90 year-old with osteoporosis after a 2000 mile donkey ride. I think my ego/pride/mojo was more injured than my balls. I was texting my supportive mate to come pick me up, but looked up to see her popping up from a waiting room chair -- mojo back -- posture back -- let's go eat! We carefully walked to the car and headed to the pharmacy to pick up my new best friend for the next two days. Driving along I gave my better half a quick and g-rated rundown of the procedure and about 4 miles out the car began to close in on me. The corners got dark and I warned my bride that I was going to go under for a moment and then the entire conversation we just had played back in my head at a much higher volume and furious pace -- the screaming in my mind gave way to white noise and I came to slouched in my seat and looking over at an angelic, but severely concerned companion. If getting your balls fondled and shredded by another man doesn't fu@k with your self-esteem, passing out like a little girl shortly thereafter kind of closes the deal. Feel free to make fun of me.
NCC-1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NCC-1701 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 3:18pm   #2
ft laud mike
A Real Barner
Activity: 5.0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $934310

got as far as Meatballs in a hole"....I went puked... thanked god I would never consider that procedure and drank another beer
ft laud mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 3:22pm   #3
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 2,418 Times in 934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854

Made it midway thru 4th paragraph. Fk that.
Broken Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 3:58pm   #4
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,425 Times in 17,231 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

If you are signing up for welfare, this should be done as a condition of getting the money. How bad do you want those food stamps, free housing, medical care, and utilities?
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 5:34pm   #5
C5Nate
Barn Stall Owner #0

Thanked 1,878 Times in 918 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1576624

Had none of those issues.

Apparently, the wife didn't do a good enough job shaving mine. A nice looking nurse about my age completed the task. It was obvious that I was enjoying the attention from a strange woman even with the knowledge of the upcoming events.

She did try to ease my awkwardness by making the statement, “don’t be embarrassed, it happens all the time”. Hell I wasn't embarrassed, I was hoping for one last shot with full ammo. But alas not even a happy ending, just some shades of blue.
C5Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 5:42pm   #6
Yamma
Barn Raising II,III

Thanked 1,847 Times in 775 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $18115636

Still sounds less painful than childbirth.
Yamma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yamma For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 6:58pm   #7
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Nate View Post
Had none of those issues.

Apparently, the wife didn't do a good enough job shaving mine. A nice looking nurse about my age completed the task. It was obvious that I was enjoying the attention from a strange woman even with the knowledge of the upcoming events.

She did try to ease my awkwardness by making the statement, “don’t be embarrassed, it happens all the time”. Hell I wasn't embarrassed, I was hoping for one last shot with full ammo. But alas not even a happy ending, just some shades of blue.
You don't even need to show your VB card anymore......that pretty much proves you belong here.

Old 01-19-2013, 7:34pm   #8
kingpin
SnowJob
Barn Stall Owner #999
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 4.7%

Thanked 5,716 Times in 2,999 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8052038

Quote:
Then he cut into my scrotum using some Chinese method I got a pamphlet on, but didn't give a **** enough to read about

I was at my buddys shop the other day doing some work on the truck.
He was walking a little funny and as a joke I said "What the F*ck is wrong with you. You get snipped or something".
He went beat red and I started laughing. There were no more words mentioned about it all night except me grabbing the scissors a couple times and cutting some rope.
kingpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 7:36pm   #9
dwjz06
Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 13,568 Times in 6,533 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamma View Post
For sure. The guy in the article must be a huge wuss. In on Friday back to work on Monday. frozen bag of peas were my best friend for a couple days
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 7:43pm   #10
Allan
Barn Raising II
Activity: 1.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $610770

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwjz06 View Post
For sure. The guy in the article must be a huge wuss. In on Friday back to work on Monday. frozen bag of peas were my best friend for a couple days

I took the whole week off . . . just cause
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Allan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 7:49pm   #11
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post

I took the whole week off . . . just cause
Seems like an acceptable mourning period to me.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:59pm   #12
Burnt C6
Barn Stall Owner #56

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6355194

Hell I had it done back in 92 on valentines day of all dates. My urologist was a woman. She had a nice soft touch if I do say so myself. My mistake was playing golf two days later. I made it thru the 4th hole then went home like a little bitch.
Burnt C6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 3:48am   #13
Uncle Meat
A Real Barner

Thanked 1,469 Times in 548 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $92626

I let the AF docs clip mine. Even had a young female A1C come in to observe the procedure. Doc gave me 3ea 5mg Valiums a couple days prior and had me take them before coming in for the procedure. I couldn't have cared less what was happening... I was a limp noodle both literally and figuratively.

U.M.
Uncle Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 9:00am   #14
Oh-yaa
Barn Stall Owner #1962
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $251407

Having been through this, I didn't get past the meatballs section either. Up to that point it was all spot on. I'll assume the rest was as accurate.
Oh-yaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:39am   #15
MikeB
Barn Stall Owner #115
Activity: 9.0%

Thanked 4,969 Times in 2,243 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $610854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamma View Post
Having seen my wife go thru that process, and experiencing the snippage personally, I'll agree with your statement.

Some of the things that occur during birthing are downright gruesome.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:02am   #16
Sea Six
Barn Stall Owner #16A
Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 13,008 Times in 7,318 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $602908

I don't know how long ago that guy had the procedure, but my experience was completely different from his.

It was nothing. Anybody that freaked out as much as he did must be a complete *****.

I didn't even have any pain meds in me except the novocaine or whatever he inkected, when I had the snips... just a single Xanax, which is an anti-anxiety medication. For the record, it did relieve an awful lot of anxiety on my part. I could feel pretty much what he was doing, plus he announced what he was doing as he did it.

Anyone thinking about (aboot) having this operation, don't take any of the original post's article into consideration, because it's complete bunk.
Sea Six is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sea Six For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 11:38am   #17
DukeAllen
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.5%

Thanked 9,186 Times in 4,944 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $10001598

I'm sure there's nothing to it.

DukeAllen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DukeAllen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 6:55am   #18
NCC-1701
Barn Stall Owner #1269

Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,444 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $232471

NCC-1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:50pm   #19
wicked_c6
Bantayan Kids '14

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4160

vadered and sent to my brother who just asked me this weekend if I thought my vasectomy "hurt". This write up is 1000% accurate. I told him if he's not a complete ***** he'd be fine.

I milked it with my wife for about 3 days. Being honest...I was fine to walk around and do normal things after the first day. A little sore...and I wouldn't recommend dead squatting your max at the gym...but its not like you'll be bed ridden for a week.
wicked_c6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:55pm   #20
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 5.2%

Thanked 3,551 Times in 1,953 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1037769

I'm sitting here with my knees scrunched together just thinking about it. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to need the valiume, Xanax, and about six shots of whiskey to talk myself into making tha appointment, then there's still no guaranty I'll show up.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic