10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,427 Times in 17,233 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
I don't know wether to be *tolerant & compassionate* or ... ... when the (R)'s repeal that amendment dealing with illegals who came here solely to give birth thus making them all U.S. citizens ... and boot the Malkin family out of the U.S. ... then she can Malkinblog *vitriol of hate* from the Phillipines or wherever ...

Obviously I am a little late in the game for the Malkin feud, but here's the thing:

Fixing the bastardization of the 14th to make it abundantly clear that, just as in almost every other country in the world, the child takes the citizenship of his parents, not just the citizenship of the country where he popped out wouldn't effect the citizenship of anyone who already has it.

Something about ex post facto and bills of attainer.........

Until that common sense rule is finally hashed out, the newly minted anchor babies stay, unless we deport the illegal parents and they decide to bring the anchor baby back home with them.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 1:23pm   #42
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner
Activity: 3.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5233

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
That’s the problem; everyone is trying to protect their own turf and the hell with the real message …

Ask any intelligent human what you get when people start bring guns to political events.

The problem is, finding the intelligent humans who will admit the truth instead of covering their own AZZ.

Here’s an easy question for you, what do you get when Children bring Guns to School?

Need a Hint? Check your History for the FACTS.
the problem is that this was not a RATIONAL human.
Tinkerbell in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 1:25pm   #43
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 2,418 Times in 934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854

Quote:
Ask any intelligent human what you get when people start bring guns to political events.
You do know there was at least one other gun there, right?
Broken Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Broken Wind For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 1:28pm   #44
Exotix
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
As I said before SSDD. Since the self absorbed left cannot answer to their own Hypocrisy they attack the messenger. Typical for the party of class hatred and SIEU thugs.
Doesn't matter ... the Tea Party as/is *the new founding father constitutionalists* ...

The (R)'s want to repeal and *modify* the 14th Amendment solely to deport illegals and the entire nuclear illegal family ... and as (R-Sc) Lindsey Graham espouses ... *because we're tired of illegals coming here and dumping their babies here to become U.S. citizens ..* ...

Surely you want to respect and uphold this (constitutionally based) sentiment ... or, because this weeks shootings were by a demented white-boy you can't blame mexicans ... you're in emergency mode to re-vamp your *vitriol* ?
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 1:49pm   #45
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell in Texas View Post
the problem is that this was not a RATIONAL human.
In think the ANYONE who brings a Gun to a political event is unstable and un-rational.

Let one unstable and un-rational person in, and the next thing you know, they all what in.

See the point … ?
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 1:56pm   #46
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
In think the ANYONE who brings a Gun to a political event is unstable and un-rational.

Let one unstable and un-rational person in, and the next thing you know, they all what in.

See the point … ?
You take away that point and they don't have one ... in fact they'd *POOF* ... disappear ....
Old 01-10-2011, 1:59pm   #47
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:

See the point … ?
getting a little excited there Chas?? your grammar goes all to shit when you do.

I guess you would have to admit under YOUR logic that any guns at a political event are bad, right??

Which would include the Police and the FBI.

One irrational deranged person is the cause here. Way to go in broadbrushing that anyone who may carry a gun is of the same mental capacity.
Old 01-10-2011, 2:00pm   #48
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
Doesn't matter ... the Tea Party as/is *the new founding father constitutionalists* ...

The (R)'s want to repeal and *modify* the 14th Amendment solely to deport illegals and the entire nuclear illegal family ... and as (R-Sc) Lindsey Graham espouses ... *because we're tired of illegals coming here and dumping their babies here to become U.S. citizens ..* ...

Surely you want to respect and uphold this (constitutionally based) sentiment ... or, because this weeks shootings were by a demented white-boy you can't blame mexicans ... you're in emergency mode to re-vamp your *vitriol* ?
Desiring to clarify the Constitution doesn't mean you don't consider the Constitution to be the supreme law of the land. Those things aren't mutually exclusive. What does this have to do with the Tucson shooting?

As to the illegal alien problem, the problem is multi-faceted, but boils down to this:

There have always been illegals, and it never seemed like much of a problem. Why? Low volume. When you start handing out welfare bennies like they are candy, guess what? People show up. They did.

Now we have a high volume of uneducated folks with kids sponging off of the system. I live in Texas. Believe me, they know how to collect their benefits. They know how to enroll their kids in school IOW, they know how to start sponging off the US taxpayer, before their shoes even dry.

Supporting non citizens is just one reason of many that the US and the states, cities and school districts are broke.

Is it cold and callous to publicly call for an end to supporting these folks? Is it cold and callous to publicly call for evicting these folks? Maybe, but the lifeboat is already foundering. Plucking more folks out of the water is just going to hasten the sinking of the lifeboat.

We can't save everybody.
Old 01-10-2011, 2:00pm   #49
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:
You take away that point and they don't have one ... in fact they'd *POOF* ... disappear ....
Old 01-10-2011, 2:07pm   #50
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell in Texas View Post
getting a little excited there Chas?? your grammar goes all to shit when you do.

I guess you would have to admit under YOUR logic that any guns at a political event are bad, right??

Which would include the Police and the FBI.

One irrational deranged person is the cause here. Way to go in broadbrushing that anyone who may carry a gun is of the same mental capacity.
I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree … I don’t think anyone can ever convince me of a need to bring a Gun to a peaceful event. Besides, if I thought there would be trouble enough where I would need to bring my Gun, then I can’t see the point of me going in the first place. It makes as much since as telling a White person, if you’re going to the Black section of town party, you better bring your Gun. Wouldn’t it make more since to party where you don’t need a Gun, regardless to what color you are or what part of the town?
Old 01-10-2011, 2:20pm   #51
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree … I don’t think anyone can ever convince me of a need to bring a Gun to a peaceful event. Besides, if I thought there would be trouble enough where I would need to bring my Gun, then I can’t see the point of me going in the first place. It makes as much since as telling a White person, if you’re going to the Black section of town party, you better bring your Gun. Wouldn’t it make more since to party where you don’t need a Gun, regardless to what color you are or what part of the town?
Chas, do you know the exact day and time you are going to be involved in a car wreck? Do you know exactly when the guy in oncoming traffic is going to fall asleep and cross the center line? If you don't, then you should probably always wear your seat belt.

I think you can see where this is going.
Old 01-10-2011, 2:34pm   #52
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 3.2%

Thanked 12,538 Times in 5,853 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:

WTF are you talking about?

You move from the Hate speech is coming form the Tea Party to a rant about the 14th Amendment wanting to be constitutionally changed.

Go look in a mirror to see the hate coming from the left.

Changing the subject simply because you cannot address her FACTS that the left has as many if not more people expousing hate.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 2:44pm   #53
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
WTF are you talking about?

You move from the Hate speech is coming form the Tea Party to a rant about the 14th Amendment wanting to be constitutionally changed.

Go look in a mirror to see the hate coming from the left.

Changing the subject simply because you cannot address her FACTS that the left has as many if not more people expousing hate.
Look at it this way ... if the Tea Baggers had one (D) in their ranks it would be another gridlock filibuster scenario ... so what would they be called ...

*Blue Dog Tea Baggers* ?

Old 01-10-2011, 3:02pm   #54
73sbVert
Barn Stall Owner #20
Barn Stall Owner #33

Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '11,'13,'14,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,961 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $988270

Quote:

See the point … ?
Problem is, you would be criminalizing everyone who carries for their own protection AGAINST CRIMINALS LIKE LOUGHNER, even if they have no criminal intent.

I guarantee that had I been there, I would have been carrying, and Loughner might not have been able to shoot more than a couple of people before he was either disarmed or taken down by me.
Unfortunately, that still might not have helped Congresswoman Giffords since she was the first one shot, but I might have saved the little girl, or any number of other casualties.
73sbVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 3:07pm   #55
73sbVert
Barn Stall Owner #20
Barn Stall Owner #33

Barn Raising I,II
Bantayan Kids '13

Quote:

BS BS BS. The 14th Amendment should be modified (not repealed) to prevent this:

THOSE are facts. Wrap your little brain around that, if you can. We MUST stop the current rate of immigration, particularly ILLEGAL (against the laws of our land and society) immigration.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 73sbVert For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 3:11pm   #56
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73sbVert View Post
BS BS BS. The 14th Amendment should be modified (not repealed) to prevent this:
YouTube - Immigration Gumballs

THOSE are facts. Wrap your little brain around that, if you can. We MUST stop the current rate of immigration, particularly ILLEGAL (against the laws of our land and society) immigration.
What about anchor baby Michele Malkin ?

Old 01-10-2011, 3:16pm   #57
73sbVert
Barn Stall Owner #20
Barn Stall Owner #33

Barn Raising I,II
Bantayan Kids '13

Quote:
What about anchor baby Michele Malkin ?

You're really not very bright are you, Mr. Strawman?
The Following User Says Thank You to 73sbVert For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 3:19pm   #58
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Chas, do you know the exact day and time you are going to be involved in a car wreck? Do you know exactly when the guy in oncoming traffic is going to fall asleep and cross the center line? If you don't, then you should probably always wear your seat belt.

Are you strapped now?

If not, how do you know I’m not behind you?

Old 01-10-2011, 3:22pm   #59
73sbVert
Barn Stall Owner #20
Barn Stall Owner #33

Barn Raising I,II
Bantayan Kids '13

Chas is a stalker!! Chas is a stalker!