Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  
 
Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2022, 11:52am   #1
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 12,383, Level: 76
Activity: 99.2%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 5,191
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,359 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default 'TROLLER'--to the tune 'Roller' by April Wine

Alright!

Gonna drive his van to Nevada
Leave the wife and cats at the Bay

Nineteen degrees out at Reno
But talkin' shit all of the way

'cause he's a troller, now, a high troller baby
Mmm--he's a troller, yeah, a shit-talker baby
Alright!

He likes to troll on multiple forums
He spreads the shit as thick as he can
And everybody logs in and follows
'cause the troll talks and brags about his van

Ooh--he's a troller! A fine troller baby, my, my
Ooh---he's a troller, yeah, a fine troller baby
Look out!

Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye!

People tend to think he's a braggart
He doesn't hear a word that they say

He's tellin' all of us that we're peons
And some of us he's sayin' are gay

Ooooh--He's a troller---a high troller baby, yeah
He's a troller, a shit roller baby, he is

Bye bye, bye bye, bye, bye.......
GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GTOguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 1:09pm   #2
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Points: 9,787, Level: 68
Activity: 61.2%
 
Tikiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Location: An hour outside the swamp
Posts: 1,460
Thanks: 543
Thanked 1,862 Times in 628 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

You should have been a lyricist.
Tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 1:56pm   #3
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Points: 6,986, Level: 58
Activity: 99.4%
 
Onebadcad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: NOBROCOSOFLO
Posts: 2,781
Thanks: 474
Thanked 2,122 Times in 1,045 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

There once was a dood in a van
He kept his gland warm in his hand
Trolling was his game
It proved he was lame
He stays often at No Women's Land

His wit equated to piles of shit
Ruled as forever king of the twits
He spewed he had riches
His BS kept us in stitches
For this forum he is unfit
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Onebadcad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 2:03pm   #4
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 12,383, Level: 76
Activity: 99.2%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 5,191
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,359 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
There once was a dood in a van
He kept his gland warm in his hand
Trolling was his game
It proved he was lame
He stays often at No Women's Land

His wit equated to piles of shit
Ruled as forever king of the twits
He spewed he had riches
His BS kept us in stitches
For this forum he is unfit
This is exactly why he IS fit for this forum. Entertainment value is off the chain.
GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 2:12pm   #5
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Points: 6,986, Level: 58
Activity: 99.4%
 
Onebadcad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: NOBROCOSOFLO
Posts: 2,781
Thanks: 474
Thanked 2,122 Times in 1,045 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
This is exactly why he IS fit for this forum. Entertainment value is off the chain.
BSS is never deterred so he gets points.
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Onebadcad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 2:36pm   #6
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 12,383, Level: 76
Activity: 99.2%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 5,191
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,359 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
BSS is never deterred so he gets points.
That's what sold me on Yadkin. He was like Paul Newman fighting George Kennedy in the film Cool Hand Luke. Got dog-piled big time on the other forum and stood his ground. Didn't budge an inch. Admirable.
GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GTOguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 2:53pm   #7
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Points: 6,986, Level: 58
Activity: 99.4%
 
Onebadcad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: NOBROCOSOFLO
Posts: 2,781
Thanks: 474
Thanked 2,122 Times in 1,045 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
That's what sold me on Yadkin. He was like Paul Newman fighting George Kennedy in the film Cool Hand Luke. Got dog-piled big time on the other forum and stood his ground. Didn't budge an inch. Admirable.
As I have stated before, Yadkin has already chosen to forget more than BSS will ever know,,,
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 3:52pm   #8
LATB
A Real Barner
Points: 95,741, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 28,018
Thanks: 3,494
Thanked 11,459 Times in 5,384 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
That's what sold me on Yadkin. He was like Paul Newman fighting George Kennedy in the film Cool Hand Luke. Got dog-piled big time on the other forum and stood his ground. Didn't budge an inch. Admirable.
Have to agree. I got in the cage with Yadkin a few times and he definitely held his own. And I believe we have exited friends.

A solid conservative with many skills and he can post quality information.

Intelligence can often come off as arrogance if you don't know someone and only read the written word. I admit to making the mistake in this case.
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LATB For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 4:18pm   #9
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 12,383, Level: 76
Activity: 99.2%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 5,191
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,359 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

I agree. Yadkin doesn't mince words and can come off as arrogant, but he's not. He's just blunt sometimes. I tangled with him and ended up with my own crappy youtube channel.
Scrapping with Yadkin is like scrapping with a badger in a telephone booth. LOL...
GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GTOguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 6:43pm   #10
dvarapala
Barn Stall Owner #1120
NCM Supporter '20,'21
Points: 41,928, Level: 100
Activity: 74.4%
 
dvarapala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: La Isla de Ira
Posts: 13,183
Thanks: 2,735
Thanked 15,500 Times in 6,630 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1030760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
Alright!

Gonna drive his van to Nevada
Leave the wife and cats at the Bay

Nineteen degrees out at Reno
But talkin' shit all of the way

'cause he's a troller, now, a high troller baby
Mmm--he's a troller, yeah, a shit-talker baby
Alright!

He likes to troll on multiple forums
He spreads the shit as thick as he can
And everybody logs in and follows
'cause the troll talks and brags about his van

Ooh--he's a troller! A fine troller baby, my, my
Ooh---he's a troller, yeah, a fine troller baby
Look out!

Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye
Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye!

People tend to think he's a braggart
He doesn't hear a word that they say

He's tellin' all of us that we're peons
And some of us he's sayin' are gay

Ooooh--He's a troller---a high troller baby, yeah
He's a troller, a shit roller baby, he is

Bye bye, bye bye, bye, bye.......
In for the video!

DJ, Giraffe, and Snik can play it and Aerovette can sing it.
dvarapala is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dvarapala For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 7:06pm   #11
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 12,383, Level: 76
Activity: 99.2%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 5,191
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,359 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarapala View Post
In for the video!

DJ, Giraffe, and Snik can play it and Aerovette can sing it.
That would be epic as hell!!

I can see the whole thing----the van, the canned oysters, alone in the desert, posting while on the 1000 dollar porta-jon, etc. etc.

Too funny!
GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 10:56am   #12
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 12,383, Level: 76
Activity: 99.2%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 5,191
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,359 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StorytellerStealth View Post
It must have taken some time to make that jingle
Not at all. They 'pop' into my head and if I don't write them down, poof-gone.

Had a great one last night but didn't want to get up and write it down, so most of it is gone. Some key parts left, though, enough to work with.

I'll post it later today. Sung to the Tune "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Steeler's Wheel.

GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:15am   #13
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Points: 12,383, Level: 76
Activity: 99.2%
 
GTOguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 5,191
Thanks: 2,055
Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,359 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StorytellerStealth View Post
I hope this forum increases female posters. I had female groupies on CF who sent me songs and poems
I can see why, since you're a younger, better looking version of Harrison Ford.
GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:43am   #14
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Points: 6,986, Level: 58
Activity: 99.4%
 
Onebadcad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: NOBROCOSOFLO
Posts: 2,781
Thanks: 474
Thanked 2,122 Times in 1,045 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StorytellerStealth View Post
I hope this forum increases female posters. I had female groupies on CF who sent me songs and poems
Before, or after, you slept with sofia vergara and scarlett j??
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:48am   #15
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520
 
DJ_Critterus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The leeward side of Anger Island
Posts: 42,941
Thanks: 16,983
Thanked 21,625 Times in 9,268 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
Before, or after, you slept with sofia vergara and scarlett j??
Don't you mean Heath Ledger up on some broken mountain?
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 2:30pm   #16
The_Dude
Barn Stall Owner #113
Bantayan Kids '14
Points: 37,102, Level: 100
Activity: 27.3%
 
The_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 74,709
Thanks: 65,512
Thanked 13,549 Times in 5,310 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $306898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
Have to agree. I got in the cage with Yadkin a few times and he definitely held his own. And I believe we have exited friends.

A solid conservative with many skills and he can post quality information.

Intelligence can often come off as arrogance if you don't know someone and only read the written word. I admit to making the mistake in this case.
It seems with someone else's arrival, Yadkin is now being appreciated. I've always liked him. He was rude sometimes, but that just added character to his posts.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 5:10pm   #17
ratflinger
Barn Stall Owner #THX1138
Points: 13,403, Level: 79
Activity: 0.8%
 
ratflinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: South of San Antonio
Posts: 2,395
Thanks: 886
Thanked 1,968 Times in 876 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1322
Default

Yadkin is now at genius level! His posts are sometimes useful.
ratflinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 5:13pm   #18
LATB
A Real Barner
Points: 95,741, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 28,018
Thanks: 3,494
Thanked 11,459 Times in 5,384 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
It seems with someone else's arrival, Yadkin is now being appreciated. I've always liked him. He was rude sometimes, but that just added character to his posts.
Agree. I recognize this as well.
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 5:16pm   #19
LATB
A Real Barner
Points: 95,741, Level: 100
Activity: 99.1%
 
LATB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 28,018
Thanks: 3,494
Thanked 11,459 Times in 5,384 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StorytellerStealth View Post
I hope this forum increases female posters. I had female groupies on CF who sent me songs and poems
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
I can see why, since you're a younger, better looking version of Harrison Ford.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StorytellerStealth View Post
You would be surprised at women who prefer the bad guy poster
GTO fishes like a surgeon. Poor bastard doesn’t even know he’s hooked.
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 5:12am.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 - 2022 The Vette Barn


Support the Barn:
 
Download the Mobile App;
 
Follow us on Facebook:

Become a Stall Owner

 

Apple iOS App        Google Android App

 

Visit our Facebook page