Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2023, 7:52pm   #41
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 15.5%

Thanked 5,743 Times in 2,719 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
So you’ll vote for Biden again? Seriously? Your TDS is amazing. Not smart, but amazing.
Didn’t say that, said I won’t vote for Trump. You think the left was motivated in 2020, just wait for 2024. Trump will sink the party in the general election and all the MAGAs will blame everyone else, everything thing was rigged and everyone was out to get Trump. 2020 all over again.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Taurus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2023, 7:55pm   #42
Steve_R
A Real Barner
Activity: 69.4%

Thanked 33,454 Times in 11,750 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Didn’t say that, said I won’t vote for Trump.

So if it’s Trump vs Biden again you won’t vote? Might as well vote for Biden.
Steve_R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 7:58pm   #43
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
So if it’s Trump vs Biden again you won’t vote? Might as well vote for Biden.
Or I’ll vote with a write in, won’t be DJT unless Newsom is the alternative.
Old 09-29-2023, 8:00pm   #44
lrobe22
A Real Barner
Activity: 8.6%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

ICNLT
lrobe22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 8:09pm   #45
Steve_R
A Real Barner

Quote:

So you believe Biden is a better choice at POTUS. Unbelievable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve_R For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2023, 8:19pm   #46
ColeTrickle
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0.7%

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen-Shot-2015-10-24-at-2.46.52-AM.png
Views:	3
Size:	441.1 KB
ID:	88951
ColeTrickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 8:31pm   #47
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
So you believe Biden is a better choice at POTUS. Unbelievable.
Steve, I've been having this same conversation with you guys since 2015 through two elections and going into the third. Don't push that party over candidate bullshit off on me, you guys don't even believe that anymore. If you did you would not be lining up behind a guy that will lose to Biden, you would be open to other alternatives but you won't so the party will lose again in 2024. There is a chance to get this done in 2024 but it will not happen until 2028 if Trump is the guy. That will be on all the MAGAs that live by but Trump!

If you cared about the country and the viability of the party you would be listening to the base that will turn 2024 as it did in 2020, Republicans like me that will not support him, independents who are undecided but secretly wouldn't piss on Donald if he was on fire and disenchanted moderates on the left. Give them DeSantis, Haley, Pence or even Christie but lose the love affair with Trump, it's not happening. If you think the turnout against him was big in 2020, wait until you see it in 2024 with all the new rulings, indictments and charges. The left will be more motivated and turn out in bigger numbers than 2020 which was an election lost, not stolen. To make things worse this poorly thought out and executed impeachment inquiry of Biden is making the party look foolish and creating more separation for Biden. Really, over two years and this is the best they can do?

Again, don't tell me I owe a loyalty to the party if you are not willing to do the same. Trump is toast, and don't throw that one outlier poll that came out recently. Those numbers are there for a reason, they want Newsom in the race.

This is so obvious to those not in love with Trump and calling it TDS won't help.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2023, 8:38pm   #48
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 12,540 Times in 5,854 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

More economic illiteracy on display.

The real minimum wage is 0.00.

Everything else is lies, pandering and vote buying.
VITE1 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2023, 8:38pm   #49
Steve_R
A Real Barner

I don’t like Trump. I think he’s a pompous ass. I’ll hold my nose and vote for him if it’s him against Biden again though. Voting for a write-in is the same as not voting. Every credible national poll right now shows Trump with an increasing lead over Biden, I guess all those polls are wrong?
Old 09-29-2023, 8:46pm   #50
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
I don’t like Trump. I think he’s a pompous ass. I’ll hold my nose and vote for him if it’s him against Biden again though. Voting for a write-in is the same as not voting. Every credible national poll right now shows Trump with an increasing lead over Biden, I guess all those polls are wrong?
Then you are just as guilty as me knowing Trump can't win. Those polls are totally worthless this far out with so much more trouble in Trump's future. So much is going to happen to that fraud in the next 10 months. Those poll numbers are designed to draw Newsome into the race, nothing more. It will be Trump VS Newsom, Trump will lose and we may lose the White House for 8 years because but Trump! The only polls that matter are the swing state polls and Biden is dominating them.

What I don't get is you saying Trump is a pompous ass and will "hold your nose" and vote for him when you can move to another candidate you can be happy and proud to support that CAN beat Biden. But no, you'll hold your nose and vote for a guy that can't win, I don't get it.

And you think I'm a problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2023, 8:58pm   #51
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
More economic illiteracy on display.

The real minimum wage is 0.00.

Everything else is lies, pandering and vote buying.
Yup. This is exactly correct and why 2024 is so important.
Old 09-29-2023, 9:09pm   #52
Steve_R
A Real Barner

Quote:
Then you are just as guilty as me knowing Trump can't win. Those polls are totally worthless this far out with so much more trouble in Trump's future. So much is going to happen to that fraud in the next 10 months. Those poll numbers are designed to draw Newsome into the race, nothing more. It will be Trump VS Newsom, Trump will lose and we may lose the White House for 8 years because but Trump! The only polls that matter are the swing state polls and Biden is dominating them.

What I don't get is you saying Trump is a pompous ass and will "hold your nose" and vote for him when you can move to another candidate you can be happy and proud to support that CAN beat Biden. But no, you'll hold your nose and vote for a guy that can't win, I don't get it.

To the bolded: It’s your belief that every poll, both from left and right leaning sources, are all “designed to draw Newsom (not Newsome) into the race?” What other bizarre conspiracy theories do you believe?

I haven’t decided on which R candidate will get my vote in the primaries, but in the general I’ll vote for Trump over literally any D candidate. I won’t waste my right to vote on a write-in candidate, and I will never not exercise my right to vote.

Anyone who doesn’t vote or writes in a name is a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve_R For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2023, 9:52pm   #53
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
To the bolded: It’s your belief that every poll, both from left and right leaning sources, are all “designed to draw Newsom (not Newsome) into the race?” What other bizarre conspiracy theories do you believe?

I haven’t decided on which R candidate will get my vote in the primaries, but in the general I’ll vote for Trump over literally any D candidate. I won’t waste my right to vote on a write-in candidate, and I will never not exercise my right to vote.

Anyone who doesn’t vote or writes in a name is a problem.
Seems we won't agree, I'll respect your position.
Old 09-30-2023, 6:40am   #54
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,508 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
$17 for burger and fries- everyone can afford that!
I'm making $20 an hour, I can now afford a $17 burger and fries.

Liberals are stupid.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2023, 6:57am   #55
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 23,459 Times in 10,618 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Quote:

Are you kidding?

Trump is the most investigated, the most vetted, the most persecuted and prosecuted man in the history of the world. (maybe with the exception of Jesus Christ).

And his numbers continue to increase.
You know why? I'lll tell you, it is because any American with a functioning brain knows this is all a bullchit witch hunt driven by the swamp.

I and 10's of millions would love to see Trump have the opportunity to fight back against these demoncrats and rinos and set the record straight. Maybe, just maybe, we can gut the swamp of some or most of the corruption.

And there is no one. Not another man or woman who is even considering the position who can or will even attempt to put a nail in the heart of this current evil corruption we are seeing.
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LATB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2023, 10:21am   #56
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 7,665 Times in 3,767 Posts

Quote:

I respect a man with STANDARDS.
GTOguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 10:27am   #57
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
Are you kidding?

Trump is the most investigated, the most vetted, the most persecuted and prosecuted man in the history of the world. (maybe with the exception of Jesus Christ).

And his numbers continue to increase.
You know why? I'lll tell you, it is because any American with a functioning brain knows this is all a bullchit witch hunt driven by the swamp.

I and 10's of millions would love to see Trump have the opportunity to fight back against these demoncrats and rinos and set the record straight. Maybe, just maybe, we can gut the swamp of some or most of the corruption.

And there is no one. Not another man or woman who is even considering the position who can or will even attempt to put a nail in the heart of this current evil corruption we are seeing.
I agree with this 100%. However, 50% of our population is on government assistance of some sort and firmly believe's that Trump is evil. They hate him because of his juvinile 3rd-grade-bully personality. And he rubs it in their faces. This country needs Trump to save us from tyranny and fascism, but he will not get elected. The Republican Party has been stepping on thier own dicks for too long and don't know how to play the dirty game of politics. No, we are headed in the direction of government-mandated electric cars, government run stores selling government products, closed access to outdoors activities, and more and more restrictions and less and less choices. As long as those who are on the system are allowed to vote, this is how it's going to roll, until it collapses, which is coming soon. What is currently going on in blue states and cities is clearly not sustainable. Too many parasites always kill the host.
Old 09-30-2023, 11:39am   #58
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 77.7%

Thanked 10,787 Times in 3,959 Posts

Quote:
Steve, I've been having this same conversation with you guys since 2015 through two elections and going into the third. Don't push that party over candidate bullshit off on me, you guys don't even believe that anymore. If you did you would not be lining up behind a guy that will lose to Biden, you would be open to other alternatives but you won't so the party will lose again in 2024. There is a chance to get this done in 2024 but it will not happen until 2028 if Trump is the guy. That will be on all the MAGAs that live by but Trump!

If you cared about the country and the viability of the party you would be listening to the base that will turn 2024 as it did in 2020, Republicans like me that will not support him, independents who are undecided but secretly wouldn't piss on Donald if he was on fire and disenchanted moderates on the left. Give them DeSantis, Haley, Pence or even Christie but lose the love affair with Trump, it's not happening. If you think the turnout against him was big in 2020, wait until you see it in 2024 with all the new rulings, indictments and charges. The left will be more motivated and turn out in bigger numbers than 2020 which was an election lost, not stolen. To make things worse this poorly thought out and executed impeachment inquiry of Biden is making the party look foolish and creating more separation for Biden. Really, over two years and this is the best they can do?

Again, don't tell me I owe a loyalty to the party if you are not willing to do the same. Trump is toast, and don't throw that one outlier poll that came out recently. Those numbers are there for a reason, they want Newsom in the race.

This is so obvious to those not in love with Trump and calling it TDS won't help.

Dude, you have a man crush on Mitt Romney that can be seen from space. I really don't think you are a Republican. Certainly not a conservative. Pierre DeLecto was nothing but Hillary-lite.
Tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2023, 11:42am   #59
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 77.7%

Thanked 10,787 Times in 3,959 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
I agree with this 100%. However, 50% of our population is on government assistance of some sort and firmly believe's that Trump is evil. They hate him because of his juvinile 3rd-grade-bully personality. And he rubs it in their faces. This country needs Trump to save us from tyranny and fascism, but he will not get elected. The Republican Party has been stepping on thier own dicks for too long and don't know how to play the dirty game of politics. No, we are headed in the direction of government-mandated electric cars, government run stores selling government products, closed access to outdoors activities, and more and more restrictions and less and less choices. As long as those who are on the system are allowed to vote, this is how it's going to roll, until it collapses, which is coming soon. What is currently going on in blue states and cities is clearly not sustainable. Too many parasites always kill the host.

The real problem is that half the Republican party are democrats pretending to be conservatives. They are only there to further socialism in this country and enrich themselves in the meantime. They talk a good game at election time, yet will side with the marxist dems every chance they get.
Tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2023, 11:54am   #60
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post
The real problem is that half the Republican party are democrats pretending to be conservatives. They are only there to further socialism in this country and enrich themselves in the meantime. They talk a good game at election time, yet will side with the marxist dems every chance they get.
Agreed. Heard yesterday that Diane Feinstein was work 90 million dollars. That seems pretty high for a public servant. I must be missing something.....
The Following User Says Thank You to GTOguy For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic