Old 07-03-2021, 8:23pm   #61
Hardluck
A Real Barner
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 15,628 Times in 6,160 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $22573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
You may be right but I think you may have overstated the pedophilia thing.
Nope, not in the least!
Hardluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 8:35pm   #62
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 14,748 Times in 5,008 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $894473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardluck View Post
Nope, not in the least!
it’s probably best that we also don’t discuss. You won’t change my mind, I won’t change yours. There’s nothing to be gained by either of us.
Little Red L98. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 12:58am   #63
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner

Can I also clarify one thing. There may or may not be responses so I may not be done with this absurd discussion after all.

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder. Let’s not bring gays into this. Do people choose to sexually fantasize about children or is it a sickness. Sickness I say because someone is being terribly hurt IF the pedophile commits an act of child sexual abuse, which is the actual crime. Pedophilia in and of itself is not a crime, it’s a legitimate mental illness. Child sexual abuse deserves harsh punishment. Is it ok to be a pedophile? No. Absolutely not. Im sure there’s treatment and I’m sure some pedophiles recognize their illness and seek treatment or they may be committed to prevent them from harming anyone.

I am not trying to defend anyone or pick an argument. I just want to make this distinction clear.
Old 07-04-2021, 6:35am   #64
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,506 Times in 14,292 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Can I also clarify one thing. There may or may not be responses so I may not be done with this absurd discussion after all.

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder. Let’s not bring gays into this. Do people choose to sexually fantasize about children or is it a sickness. Sickness I say because someone is being terribly hurt IF the pedophile commits an act of child sexual abuse, which is the actual crime. Pedophilia in and of itself is not a crime, it’s a legitimate mental illness. Child sexual abuse deserves harsh punishment. Is it ok to be a pedophile? No. Absolutely not. Im sure there’s treatment and I’m sure some pedophiles recognize their illness and seek treatment or they may be committed to prevent them from harming anyone.

I am not trying to defend anyone or pick an argument. I just want to make this distinction clear.
The only treatment that I would find acceptable would be immediate death to the pedophile.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2021, 7:26am   #65
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331
Activity: 31.3%

Thanked 7,708 Times in 3,128 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
The only treatment that I would find acceptable would be immediate death to the pedophile.
Same for the leftists who enable them, gas them all on live TV.
Louie Detroit is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Louie Detroit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2021, 8:00am   #66
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Detroit View Post
Same for the leftists who enable them, gas them all on live TV.
Just trying to educate. Sometimes it can’t be done.

Maybe helpful:
In popular usage, the word pedophilia is often applied to any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse.[1][2][7] This use conflates the sexual attraction to prepubescent children with the act of child sexual abuse and fails to distinguish between attraction to prepubescent and pubescent or post-pubescent minors.[8][9] Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided, because although some people who commit child sexual abuse are pedophiles,[7][10] child sexual abuse offenders are not pedophiles unless they have a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children,[8][11][12] and some pedophiles do not molest children.[13]

Apparently, treatment is more complex than immediate death:
There is no evidence that pedophilia can be cured.[25] Instead, most therapies focus on helping the pedophile refrain from acting on their desires.[7][82] Some therapies do attempt to cure pedophilia, but there are no studies showing that they result in a long-term change in sexual preference.[83] Michael Seto suggests that attempts to cure pedophilia in adulthood are unlikely to succeed because its development is influenced by prenatal factors.[25] Pedophilia appears to be difficult to alter but pedophiles can be helped to control their behavior, and future research could develop a method of prevention.[84]

There is more learning that can be done right at ones fingertips for one who chooses to educate oneself.

Again, not trying to defend anyone or pick an argument. I actually have experience in the field of both adult and child sexual abuse. The tragedies are inexplicably horrendous and many times result in death and/or suicide, and not only for the offender.
Old 07-04-2021, 8:52am   #67
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331

Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Louie Detroit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2021, 8:54am   #68
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner

Quote:
Why were you banned from cf? How long ago?
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Red L98. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2021, 9:31am   #69
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331

Attached Thumbnails
how-long-are-9240e85a02.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Louie Detroit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2021, 9:40am   #70
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner

Quote:
Another one who just spews bs and won’t answer questions. Nice representation of your ilk.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:05am   #71
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 33,384 Times in 13,464 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:

Interesting.

Do you subscribe to the notion that victimless crimes are not crimes?

The semantics of pedophilia make it not a crime. There can't be thought crimes or crimes of attraction, but acting on them is a crime. However, to my earlier point about moving the target, smoking pot was a crime...and then it wasn't. I believe we will see acceptance of acts of pedophilia as it is defined today. Do I think it will be small children? No. It will be younger teens. Those teens will consent and therefore it will be victimless. The definition of "minor" will simply be adjusted. Then it is no longer a crime. Like adjusting the drinking age.

Pedophilia is an attraction to something abnormal or unacceptable.
So was Homosexuality at one time abnormal and unacceptable. What changed? It was normalized.

In addition, the price of allowing anyone in to our country is allowing THEIR culture to spread as well. On 9/12/2001 would you ever imagine Ilhan Omar being a force in DC? Speaking out from an official podium, her position on America? Yet here we are.
This snowball has been rolling for some time now and it is not going to be stopped.

While I may not be right, I can site far more instances of change that support my perspective, than I can that it will never happen. Much of what I have seen in the last 20 years is full of things that at one time, I thought would never happen.

I'm not picking or arguing. You will recognize my debate with you has a VERY different flavor that he who will remain nameless. Why? Because you make points and I make points and we compare thoughts, not insults. I appreciate and respect that....whether we agree or not.

EDIT: There is a post above that I missed with regard to age. I need to go back and address that as I may be using my definition versus a legal one where pedophilia is concerned. Without researching...my opinion is that puberty does not indicate maturity.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 10:10am   #72
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Interesting.

Do you subscribe to the notion that victimless crimes are not crimes?

The semantics of pedophilia make it not a crime. There can't be thought crimes or crimes of attraction, but acting on them is a crime. However, to my earlier point about moving the target, smoking pot was a crime...and then it wasn't. I believe we will see acceptance of acts of pedophilia as it is defined today. Do I think it will be small children? No. It will be younger teens. Those teens will consent and therefore it will be victimless. The definition of "minor" will simply be adjusted. Then it is no longer a crime. Like adjusting the drinking age.

Pedophilia is an attraction to something abnormal or unacceptable.
So was Homosexuality at one time abnormal and unacceptable. What changed? It was normalized.

In addition, the price of allowing anyone in to our country is allowing THEIR culture to spread as well. On 9/12/2001 would you ever imagine Ilhan Omar being a force in DC? Speaking out from an official podium, her position on America? Yet here we are.
This snowball has been rolling for some time now and it is not going to be stopped.

While I may not be right, I can site far more instances of change that support my perspective, than I can that it will never happen. Much of what I have seen in the last 20 years is full of things that at one time, I thought would never happen.

I'm not picking or arguing. You will recognize my debate with you has a VERY different flavor that he who will remain nameless. Why? Because you make points and I make points and we compare thoughts, not insults. I appreciate and respect that....whether we agree or not.
I am preparing an Asian dish that I’m taking to a friend’s. It can be eaten with a forks, chopsticks, fingers, and/or fists.

Allow me to enjoy this day without thinking of pedophilia and I will get back to you.

Happy Fourth!

p.s. my comments were about pedophilia, not homosexuality. Let’s not bring homosexuality into the discussion thereby mixing apples and oranges.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:11am   #73
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Queers infiltrated the Psychiatric board that defines the DSM guide for mental illnesses and took their mental illness off the list, that's how it was normalized.
The Following User Says Thank You to Louie Detroit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2021, 10:18am   #74
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 33,384 Times in 13,464 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
I am preparing an Asian dish that I’m taking to a friend’s. It can be eaten with a forks, chopsticks, fingers, and/or fists.

Allow me to enjoy this day without thinking of pedophilia and I will get back to you.

Happy Fourth!

p.s. my comments were about pedophilia, not homosexuality. Let’s not bring homosexuality into the discussion thereby mixing apples and oranges.

Enjoy your day. Happy 4th.

We'll pick this up some other time.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 11:08am   #75
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,506 Times in 14,292 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:

Happy Fourth!

How often do you think about pedophilia? Personally, it's not something I think about, because I'm not a sick, twisted and demented individual. Nor am I a democrat.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2021, 11:16am   #76
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331

Quote:
How often do you think about pedophilia? Personally, it's not something I think about, because I'm not a sick, twisted and demented individual. Nor am I a democrat.
Haha - the democrats are mostly comprised of closeted kiddie diddlers. Just look at the ones that pop up in these threads making desperate post after post attacking the messenger when demonrats are called out for it.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:17pm   #77
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner

Quote:
A lot. It’s part of my job. A lot of people deal with the victims of the dregs of society and try to help them but you wouldn’t know about that. All you know is to shit on people and things your tiny little brain is incapable of understanding.

You might not be a democrat but you are a sick twisted demented individual. You’re one of the dregs.

Eh. I thought you were Lois. The same applies for him. More so. Only half for you. He’s worse. You get your little digs in. Don’t think I don’t notice. What more do you want to know about pedophilia, aptly named snide. Was my earlier explanation not clear enough or were you not able to process it.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:37pm   #78
Little Red L98.
A Real Barner

I don’t know Jeff. I don’t think you and I could have a civil discussion on such a controversial topic, which I believe we could, without comments from the peanut gallery. I’m still willing to try. I would like to stick to the original point of child sexual abuse being common and legal without bringing homosexuality into it. It’s a sensitive topic that some have a hard time being open about without also expressing personal opinion by shitting on someone they disagree with. I can have a discussion without doing that.

Oh yeah. Hope you had a happy fourth. Mine was incredible spending time with probably the most incredible people in the world who are not my blood family, though they are very much family in every other sense of the word.
Old 07-05-2021, 6:33am   #79
Learpilot
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 2,638 Times in 855 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $685

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
You're a homobhobic azzhat.
Simple as that.
"It" would still kick your ass all over the room .
MY RECRUITING POSTER ??? LOL!!!!
ICGAFF.
You're fighting for me to be able to sit here and say what I want ? You're ok with me .
I'd love to see you in a cage match with "it".
Billdo, for the most part, everything that you post here is all about hate.
I'm not into it.
Let's not just put that aside for a minute.
Our enemys are laughing at us ! people like you are not the solution you are the problem.

By the way this shit is QUITE DISTURBING !!
Learpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Learpilot For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2021, 6:45am   #80
Learpilot
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 2,638 Times in 855 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $685

Quote:
Why were you banned from cf? How long ago?
You can get banned for pretty much anything
Learpilot is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion