Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2017, 10:04am   #1
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471
Default Do you want our Country to look like this?

This footage was taken in the Avenue de Flandres, 19th Arrondissement, near the Stalingrad Metro Station in Paris as well as areas in close proximity. Homeless immigrants, undocumented or waiting for a decision of their asylum application, pass the time in the City. Crime and rape is rampant, mass brawls and riots made the news as fights broke out near the Stalingrad metro station.

This is why people have lost hope in leftist politicians who praise Europe’s multiculturalist ways. Some Western leaders even use Europe as an example of what America should be. They tend to leave out the terrorism and rape part.

lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lspencer534 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 10:09am   #2
GS Ragtop
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0.7%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3243691

Ironic -- the Google ad that superimposed over the bottom of this video: "Trump slammed the door on refugee families; click here to donate and help them!"
GS Ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:12am   #3
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 29.1%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,303 Times in 1,801 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
This footage was taken in the Avenue de Flandres, 19th Arrondissement, near the Stalingrad Metro Station in Paris as well as areas in close proximity. Homeless immigrants, undocumented or waiting for a decision of their asylum application, pass the time in the City. Crime and rape is rampant, mass brawls and riots made the news as fights broke out near the Stalingrad metro station.

This is why people have lost hope in leftist politicians who praise Europe’s multiculturalist ways. Some Western leaders even use Europe as an example of what America should be. They tend to leave out the terrorism and rape part.

https://youtu.be/Ek1ENuEyWHE
That cover picture looks a lot like Ferguson and other liberal shit holes after a demonstration (AKA a looting spree). Well its the people from the same continent causing all those problems globally. Most be something in that African water!
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6spdC6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 12:15pm   #4
SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
Barn Stall Owner #49
Activity: 2.9%

Thanked 3,963 Times in 2,070 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025197

I can see the American Left grab this for an excuse to go after our talk radio stations here...

Canada 'trash radio' under fire after Quebec mosque attack
[AFP]
Clément SABOURIN
AFPFebruary 1, 2017

Quebec City (AFP) - After a shooting rampage at a Quebec City mosque, the Canadian province's popular conservative talk radio hosts have come under fire for allegedly spreading intolerance and hate.

Critics say the talk shows fuel a divisive climate that allows extreme ideologies to take root and flourish -- a charge that has taken on heightened relevance after a gunman with far-right sympathies opened fire on Muslim worshippers, killing six and wounding eight more.

While not pointing a finger at any specific person or organization, Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard emphasized Tuesday that "words do matter."

Residents of Quebec City tend to vote more conservatively than the rest of the province.

Some say that radio stations like local FM93 and Radio X -- which are respectively the region's second and third-most listened to, with a combined 30 percent market share -- simply reflect their audience's views.

But others say the shows stoke dangerous beliefs.

"These are right-wing talk radio stations with little substance but a lot of opinions," said Stephane Leman-Langlois, a criminologist at Laval University, where the alleged shooter studied.

These "trash radio" stations, as they have become known locally, "contribute to legitimize increasingly adversarial discourse against minorities in general and Muslims in particular," he told AFP.

Leman-Langlois said they tout "white supremacy, white victimology and repeat over and over that Quebec is in grave danger."

Station managers did not respond to requests for an interview.

But Sylvain Bouchard, a host on FM93, said, "We must fight disinformation, and we failed to do this enough."

There is no indication the suspect arrested in connection to the attack at the Quebec City mosque on Sunday listened to these radio stations.

His online activities, however, suggest that he supports political leaders including US President Donald Trump and French far-right politician Marine Le Pen.

Muslims in the Canadian province lay the blame for rising Islamophobia squarely at the foot of local right-wing talk radio.

Some stations "have made it their mission to increase distrust and hate of Muslims," said Mohamed Yangui, head of the Islamic cultural center and mosque that was attacked.

- 'Spokesperson for racism' -

"Their comments are often over the top and blundering," said Leman-Langlois, recalling a one-hour episode last fall in which Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was said to be an agent of the Muslim Brotherhood determined to Islamize Canada.

"There is really an examination of conscience to do on the part of these radio stations."

His words echo media research group Project J, which has called on the stations to take a hard look at themselves and reflect on how they cover communities -- "Muslims in particular."

The organization has highlighted the under representation of visible minorities in Quebec media, for example, compared to the rest of Canada.

Calls have also increased to the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications agency, which regulates the industry, to take a hard line.

The CRTC has at times warned radio stations, and some hosts have been sued for defamation, but the stations themselves keep broadcasting.

Since the mosque shooting, these radio stations have said they deplore violence.

But on Tuesday morning, Radio X's broadcast quickly degenerated, decrying that the far-right's political agenda had come under siege from the left.

The host accused "leftists of rejoicing" over the opportunity to use the attack to thrash conservatives' views.

But for Mohamed Ali Saidane, who lost a friend to the shooting, some of the radio hosts "have become spokespeople for racism."

"The general climate remains negative," he said.
SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:50pm   #5
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 41,061 Times in 17,072 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

I don't see what the big deal is. Vast portions of Houston have looked like that for decades.
bill_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 2:17pm   #6
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
I'd like to know what "vast portions" those would be.
Sunnyside
Acres Homes
5th Ward
South Park
3rd Ward (although that's changing in certain spots)
Denver Harbor
Jensen Drive
Mesa Drive
Tidwell
the area encompassed by the former North Forest ISD

Should I go on?

Old 02-01-2017, 2:25pm   #7
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

TxAg:

Remember when Mayor Turner trolled Congress for federal funds to fight Zika by......picking up the trash dumped all over Houston? Yeah, me too.

Old 02-01-2017, 2:32pm   #8
MrPeabody
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 12,309 Times in 5,942 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2214590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Sunnyside
Acres Homes
5th Ward
South Park
Denver Harbor
Jensen Drive
Mesa Drive
Tidwell

Should I go on?

Hey! Free tires!

Cool
MrPeabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 2:33pm   #9
MrPeabody
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 12,309 Times in 5,942 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2214590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Sunnyside
Acres Homes
5th Ward
South Park
Denver Harbor
Jensen Drive
Mesa Drive
Tidwell

Should I go on?

Are those the areas with no HOAs?
MrPeabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 4:33pm   #10
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 6.1%

Thanked 12,522 Times in 5,846 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Can ANYONE name ONE place where Muslims have migrated to where they have been assimilated over the last 1400 years?

I can't find anyplace. I can see that everyplace that is now Muslim once had a another culture that they tore down and replaced with theirs.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 4:48pm   #11
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Feel free to go on with some proof.

When you say "vast" that indicates "of very great extent or quantity; immense"

I fail to see the greater Houston area having a "vast" area looking like that crap hole in Paris.
I don't know what you want me to do, beyond posting more pictures. Get out and drive around. the downtown area is all gussied up for the Superbowl, but if you drive around in any of the areas I mentioned, you'll see trash dumped all over the place. How about 59 by Jensen Dr.? Go across the highway and look at the street that parallels 59, between the Home Depot and the flea market building. It's nothing but mounds of debris and trash. As soon as the CoH picks it up, people dump more. Look under the Tidwell bridge over the RRXX, east of 59....same thing.

Fun Fact:

I was working on a customer property on Mykawa, just south of 610. A guy got out of his pickup and started dumping trash on the side of the street.....right in front of me. So I ran over and yelled at him, using the F word. He's confused and bewildered why I am cursing at him.....he really has no idea that just randomly dumping shit is wrong and is offended that I used harsh language. Really. I took a pic of his license plate and threatened to call the police. He left, no doubt, to dump elsewhere.

Fun fact II:

We mow pipeline easements, including many that traverse through Houston. We have front end loaders on our tractors......to move the mounds of trash, old couches, tires, refrigerators, dead animals, construction debris, and other junk that people dump out of the way so we can mow those easements.

Welcome to the Third World. And don't feel smug living in Katy. The hood has come to you, too. I see gang fights at the schools, graffiti, crime, and in an unrelated matter, plenty of mosques going up.
Old 02-01-2017, 6:30pm   #12
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 7.9%

Thanked 11,493 Times in 5,018 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

Anyone that thinks Trump is wrong should be forced to watch this. Europe is fundamentally destroyed because of these less than human animals. Western society is not compatible with any form of Islam. And demoncraps and their brainwashed followers want that for us....
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 69camfrk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2017, 6:39pm   #13
StaticCling
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,967 Times in 2,426 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46509956

Friend of mine is French, and recently moved back to the USA. He still owns a home in the South of France, but when I met with him and his wife last week he said to avoid Paris like the Plague. It's a total shithole.
StaticCling is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion