Exotix
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
I see you really like Palin
How'bout McKook ?
Who's long-time attendance at the Church of Hagee most likely was the reason for the downfall of the McPalin campaign ?

I've got to ask ... what's left for the (R)'s to (conservative values) campaign on ?
Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 2:43pm   #62
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 34.2%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,394 Times in 1,858 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell in Texas View Post
his race????? which one? His heritage is more than just "black" isn't it? Wasn't his mother "white"??? Seems to me that the people most concerned with his "color" are the ones that are the racists. big smilie for ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
Yeah but you still need a basis of comparison to past presidents especially (R)'s and why the next president especially (R)'s that you will vote for that host a life more preferable to garnish your vote ...

Take for instance Palin ... who was a flute-playing beauty queen, who snuck across the border to Canada for healthcare, was blessed by a Black Voodoo Priest with chicken blood, voted yes on the Bridge to Nowhere, destroyed a policemans life because she didn't like 'em, raised a family straight out of *Deliverance*, quit her job as governor because she hated it and may be indicted on abuse of office after getting pwn'd by her own to embark on a psuedo-Reagan-like *Take the Country Back via 2nd Amendment Remedies * platform but still have no joy after her Dems Target list shooting failed to get the right-wing revolution rolling that all you saps made her a millionaire for ...
Way off base the answer I was giving was to his blackness. Whats up with bringing all these other people into it there not black!
I stand by what I is said OBUMA IS BLACK!
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 2:45pm   #63
6spdC6
A Real Barner

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY

For some reason I cannot link to ChasC5 post to answer. Been trying since 10AM. RE POST 55

I have been around and exposed way too much to black culture. I grew up in a racially mixed neighborhood. I went to a hi school that was about 85% black and never had any problems. (Early 60s)

Since the time of LBJ and MLK things went downhill fast for blacks. (BEEN THERE AND SAW IT HAPPEN) The area I use to live in is now very dangerous in the daylight and at night you’re better off not being there unless you’re in a Bradley fighting vehicle (O yeah now it’s a 100% black)

Had a mugging attempt tired by two black youth, had my aunt age 64 knocked to the ground and kicked by a black punk stealing her purse, had 2 older family friends killed in the middle of the night by a black 3 days out of jail? Time was 2AM place their home, his age 32 their age 85.
Finely said enough and took white flight and moved out of the area I grew up in and lived for close to 60 years. That was called white flight.

Lots more I could say, but yes I have had plenty of experiences with black people. O yes its not all black people, but its way to much of a percentage so a large brush doe tend to get used.

One of my oldest friends a black kid from my neighborhood says basically the same as me, but just a little more PC. Yes we do have some interesting conversations. He also recently moved out of his lifetime area as he was tired of all the problems the NI****S as he called them caused. His business now reinforced like a fort is in the trouble area. He also got his carry permit and has said many times if I ever have to shoot I know it will be at a brother.

Yes Charlie I have seen the elephant, I speak from experience.
Old 03-03-2011, 2:52pm   #64
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdC6 View Post
whew! I'm sure glad brown,yellow,white,red, blah blah people don't do shit like that.
Z06PDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 2:53pm   #65
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
For some reason I cannot link to ChasC5 post to answer. Been trying since 10AM. RE POST 55

I have been around and exposed way too much to black culture. I grew up in a racially mixed neighborhood. I went to a hi school that was about 85% black and never had any problems. (Early 60s)

Since the time of LBJ and MLK things went downhill fast for blacks. (BEEN THERE AND SAW IT HAPPEN) The area I use to live in is now very dangerous in the daylight and at night you’re better off not being there unless you’re in a Bradley fighting vehicle (O yeah now it’s a 100% black)

Had a mugging attempt tired by two black youth, had my aunt age 64 knocked to the ground and kicked by a black punk stealing her purse, had 2 older family friends killed in the middle of the night by a black 3 days out of jail? Time was 2AM place their home, his age 32 their age 85.
Finely said enough and took white flight and moved out of the area I grew up in and lived for close to 60 years. That was called white flight.

Lots more I could say, but yes I have had plenty of experiences with black people. O yes its not all black people, but its way to much of a percentage so a large brush doe tend to get used.

One of my oldest friends a black kid from my neighborhood says basically the same as me, but just a little more PC. Yes we do have some interesting conversations. He also recently moved out of his lifetime area as he was tired of all the problems the NI****S as he called them caused. His business now reinforced like a fort is in the trouble area. He also got his carry permit and has said many times if I ever have to shoot I know it will be at a brother.

I have plenty of experiences with most people, and one thing all these people have done, is taught me that stereotypes are extremely unpredictable. Every time you think you know everything about everyone, someone proves you wrong.

I guess your experiences are different than my experiences ... and I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. Either I'm Lucky as hell or I'm one Bad Azz MoFo ...

I'll take Luck any day and you can bet, no matter where I am on this Planet, you're not going to sneak up on my six.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChasC5 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2011, 2:59pm   #66
Exotix
Banned

Quote:

You have some twisted logic that the n*word is more profound than cracka or honkey or white trash or whatever ...

(R-Ms) pro-confederate/ KKK Gov. Haley Barbour is the only one I know who believes this distinguishment, and the emphasis of, as an appropriate if not winning platform come 2012 GOP primaries ...
Old 03-03-2011, 3:08pm   #67
ChasC5
Banned

Cool

Quote:
You have some twisted logic that the n*word is more profound than cracka or honkey or white trash or whatever ...

(R-Ms) pro-confederate/ KKK Gov. Haley Barbour is the only one I know who believes this distinguishment, and the emphasis of, as an appropriate if not winning platform come 2012 GOP primaries ...
Here's the difference between me and a lot of other people; I am extremely confident in being exactly myself walking through any Black, White, Hispanic or Asian neighborhood anytime any place. Because I treat "everyone" with respect, and "anyone" who doesn't treat me the way I treat them, probably already know what's coming to them.
Old 03-03-2011, 3:08pm   #68
6spdC6
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
I have plenty of experiences with most people, and one thing all these people have done, is taught me that stereotypes are extremely unpredictable. Every time you think you know everything about everyone, someone proves you wrong.

I guess your experiences are different than my experiences ... and I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. Either I'm Lucky as hell or I'm one Bad Azz MoFo ...

I'll take Luck any day and you can bet, no matter where I am on this Planet, you're not going to sneak up on my six.

You mentioned stereotypes, there is a dam good reason stereotypes came out. THEY ARE BASED ON FACT, someone did not invent them for the hell of it!

I cover my 6 pretty well myself. There are certain areas I stay away from.

Certain parts of certain cities, any place that has MLKs name on it.

My tough days are over, age, surgery & being a cancer survivor kind of limits my options. My days of letting my fists talk for me are over. You will also reach that point.
Old 03-03-2011, 3:13pm   #69
6spdC6
A Real Barner

Quote:

I would never think of killing or severely beating a person because they called me a name or said something I disagreed with. He “dissed” me seems to be a excuse some use to try to cover their actions!
Old 03-03-2011, 3:33pm   #70
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
I would never think of killing or severely beating a person because they called me a name or said something I disagreed with. He “dissed” me seems to be a excuse some use to try to cover their actions!
You have a point ... however, serial killers are almost always white ... nobody knows exactly why ... I often ponder this ... being a cracka-azz honky ...
Old 03-03-2011, 3:55pm   #71
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Quote:
You have a point ... however, serial killers are almost always white ... nobody knows exactly why ... I often ponder this ... being a cracka-azz honky ...
Old 03-03-2011, 4:44pm   #72
6spdC6
A Real Barner

Quote:

Way too many whites are serial killers. Here is a partial list of black serial killers---This list not updated since 9-9-09

Black Serial/Mass/Spree Killer List:
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days,
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black - murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brutally Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago - southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people - )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
Old 03-03-2011, 4:46pm   #73
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Way too many whites are serial killers. Here is a partial list of black serial killers---This list not updated since 9-9-09

2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days,
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black - murdered 5 women in a store.)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
Wow, that is hugh, I do not care about race that is way to many serial killers.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 4:48pm   #74
6spdC6
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
I really do not think murder/ mass murder is funny.
Old 03-03-2011, 5:10pm   #75
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
I bet if you added them all up, that's less than the Green River Killer ... oh, add Ted Bundy and say, Henry Lee Lucas & Otis Toole for the win ...
Old 03-03-2011, 5:20pm   #76
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Quote:
I really do not think murder/ mass murder is funny.
neither is racism.
Old 03-03-2011, 5:34pm   #77
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:
Please don't bother ...
Old 03-03-2011, 5:35pm   #78
ChasC5
Banned

Quote:

Wow, I've missed a lot of Movies.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:41pm   #79
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
Please don't bother ...
Post 72 should clear it up it is not just gringos that are serial killers, and no mattter the race it sucks to have this in our society
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion