Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2010, 10:11am   #21
Exotix
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneel 8250 View Post
Hurricanes have always developed from low pressure cells coming off the African coast. Always have always will. You troll CFPR&C by your very own admission so already know this. There have been periods of ice on this planet and periods of heat over millions of years. This period is no different to many others.

Why do I have to answer for religion when I am not religious????

DWH was 2 years away from being a producing oil well so why would that influence the price of crude oil this year??????

That was your very own admission in another thread.

You will see an increase in the price of gas this year as the Middle East has cut back production to drive the price of crude oil up. With the GFC the use of petroleum products went down and still has not recovered to previous levels so they are not making as much money. It is easy to charge more.
This is the kind of reply we see day in and day out on CFPR&C ... babble-on and hope nobody will notice berift of the notion that nobody in their right mind would ... of course that's the whole idea ...

Old 12-10-2010, 10:19am   #22
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner
Activity: 3.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
Another good point ... well let me ask you this ... for a time, the algorians were able to have a pretty strong case concerning the (strength) of Katrina as a man-mad phenomena ... with the case being that hurricanes now developing far out to sea are now more powerful caused by changes in the sea temperature over the last 40 years (sophistication of monitoring and measurement) ...

The right-wing christian fanatics simply say Katrina was gods will and gave thanks for wiping out sin city ... of course they disappeared when the same logic was applied to Bush for bringing it on as one of the most evil men to walk the earth ... then came back again for Haiti ...

Strange that you heard nothing about anything about the BP Oil spill being Obama's fault ... well, except for BP Apologist (R) Barton ... hey how come the price of gas didn't go up to $5 a gallon then ? ... must've pissed Tinkerbell off ...

BTW .. if I troll the internet all day .. prove it ... (the best and only proof that you would have in this regard is that you do too ... )
only when the data was researched the strength of Katrina could NOT be attributed to anything other than natural processes nor was it anything out of the ordinary cycle!
BTW, since we've only been able to get measurements in the last 40 years, what makes you think that the last 40 years are unique...as in not following the same trends as the last 5000 years?????? Just because we can measure it now doesn't mean that the very same strength storms never occurred in the past!

(pssst, the right-wing christian fanatics can say whatever they want....doesn't make them any more right than the MMGW proponents!)

Honestly exotix, I DGAF what the price of gas is....low or high. Got it now??
The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbell in Texas For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 10:23am   #23
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $102780

Quote:
This is the kind of reply we see day in and day out on CFPR&C ... babble-on and hope nobody will notice berift of the notion that nobody in their right mind would ... of course that's the whole idea ...

I have never belittled your opinions and I took them seriously and gave a serious reply.
When you no longer have a valid argument you resort to putting people and ideas down. Thats childish and immature. I have NEVER made assumptions about you and would appreciate you stop making assumptions about me.

Kneel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kneel 8250 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 10:27am   #24
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:

so when someone posts facts you call that babble?????
The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbell in Texas For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 10:27am   #25
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell in Texas View Post
Honestly exotix, I DGAF what the price of gas is....low or high. Got it now??
He thinks the price of gas here is expensive. It's a $1.33 a litre in Perth right now. Times that by 3.7 and you have roughly the cost per gallon. BTW Australian gas is cheaper than it is in Europe and GB.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:31am   #26
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:
He thinks the price of gas here is expensive. It's a $1.33 a litre in Perth right now. Times that by 3.7 and you have roughly the cost per gallon. BTW Australian gas is cheaper than it is in Europe and GB.
C'mon.........you KNOW you shouldn't be accosting Exotix and ChasC5 with facts!!!

(BTW Exotix.....that works out to $4.92/gal.....quit your whining).
Old 12-10-2010, 10:34am   #27
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:

The only time an accurate depiction of *natural phenomenon (effects/affects)* that has been proven has been the Acid Rain event ... where when almost 100% of the industrial emittants were eradicated in and around the Great Lakes region did we see recovery from the destruction ... or man-made ...

Post 4
This is pollution and NOTHING to do with Global warming or temperatures.
Most certainly everyone needs to keep on cleaning up this planet. We all have to live on it.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:38am   #28
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
so when someone posts facts you call that babble?????
C'mon Tinkerbell ... I battled the right-wing punditry for years over on CFPR&C concerning global warming ... you could always tell when I was winning the battle ...

The right-wingers always came unglued and called for my ban for simply posting up science based on wether esteemed and highly-regarded members of the science community determined the hackery & quackery of the CFPR&C'rs very own *proof* they posted ...

Recent proof was when your buddy Seafive called NASA a buncha hacks concerning the arsenic-eating bacteria which gave way to altered DNA and thus life may exist in a different form somewhere in the universe .... because God only created phosporus-eating and living bacteria and all living things of the known universe ...
Old 12-10-2010, 10:41am   #29
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
C'mon Tinkerbell ... I battled the right-wing punditry for years over on CFPR&C concerning global warming ... you could always tell when I was winning the battle ...

The right-wingers always came unglued and called for my ban for simply posting up science based on wether esteemed and highly-regarded members of the science community determined the hackery & quackery of the CFPR&C'rs very own *proof* thye posted ...

Recent proof was when your buddy Seafive called NASA a buncha hacks concerning the arsenic-eating bacteria which gave way to altered DNA simply and thus life may exist in a different form somewhere in the universe .... because God only created phosporus-eating and living bacteria and all living things of the known universe ...
I should say to you what you said to me.

"Prove it" only I cant be bothered.

Last edited by Kneel 8250; 12-10-2010 at 10:42am. Reason: Larger space in the last line.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:46am   #30
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:

The right-wingers always came unglued and called for my ban for simply posting up science based on wether esteemed and highly-regarded members of the science community determined the hackery & quackery of the CFPR&C'rs very own *proof* they posted ...

Recent proof was when your buddy Seafive called NASA a buncha hacks concerning the arsenic-eating bacteria which gave way to altered DNA and thus life may exist in a different form somewhere in the universe .... because God only created phosporus-eating and living bacteria and all living things of the known universe ...

When you were winning????

no Exotix, if anyone called for your ban it was because you couldn't stay on topic.
Once again, Seafive isn't my "buddy" no matter how many times you say it.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:54am   #31
Exotix
Banned

Quote:

no Exotix, if anyone called for your ban it was because you couldn't stay on topic.
Depends on what the definition of staying on topic is ... is ... and goes to what the definition of what a forum norm is ... is ...

Say for instance CFPR&C ... every single thread opens up with the same 15 right-wingers making flame remarks where such terms as Libtards and Communist-in-Chief as the most proliferate, is to set the tone of the thread .... doesn't matter if this has anything to do with the topic or not ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Exotix For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2010, 11:03am   #32
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Depends on what the definition of staying on topic is ... is ... and goes to what the definition of what a forum norm is ... is ...

Say for instance CFPR&C ... every single thread opens up with the same 15 right-wingers making flame remarks where such terms as Libtards and Communist-in-Chief as the most proliferate, is to set the tone of the thread .... doesn't matter if this has anything to do with the topic or not ...
Very well said. The main reason why I rarely go there also. In my mind that kind of talk is totally uncalled for.
I apologise Tinkerbell for going off the topic.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:18am   #33
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:

pot meet kettle.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:24am   #34
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Says the guy who takes name calling to a whole new level.

Pot meet kettle.
Here's an idea ... when posting over here ... set an example by posting commentary that contributes to the discussion in an informative, enlightening and enchanting way ...

I know this would be a new realm for you but believe me ... we'd all be the most appreciative and you don't have to worry about gett'n beat up all the time like you were on CFPR&C ....

Old 12-10-2010, 11:29am   #35
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew

Sighs !!!!!!!!!!
Being that we have descended to name calling again I am going to work on the Vette.

Kneel.

Last edited by Kneel 8250; 12-10-2010 at 11:30am. Reason: spelling error
Old 12-10-2010, 11:35am   #36
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Sighs !!!!!!!!!!
Being that we have descended to name calling again I am going to work on the Vette.

Kneel.
I agree ... the Name Calling isn't necessary.

If I offended anyone, my apologies.

If it's just a little light ribbing, then my skin is thick enough to take it.

Besides ... it's the internet ... how hard can it hurt.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:35am   #37
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:
Here's an idea ... when posting over here ... set an example by posting commentary that contributes to the discussion in an informative, enlightening and enchanting way ...

I know this would be a new realm for you but believe me ... we'd all be the most appreciative and you don't have to worry about gett'n beat up all the time like you were on CFPR&C ....

May I suggest taking your own advice and not just posting "commentary" but posting actual FACTS? It'll be hard but you can do it!!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:36am   #38
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
I agree ... the Name Calling isn't necessary.

If I offended anyone, my apologies.

If it's just a little light ribbing, then my skin is thick enough to take it.

Besides ... it's the internet ... how hard can it hurt.
then why do you do it???
Old 12-10-2010, 11:41am   #39
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
then why do you do it???
I get caught up in the frenzy just like you ...

Besides, needling Republicans is so easy ... they are always angry, bitter and feel that their comfortable world is changing right from under them and they feel helpless and need a hug.

Well I can't exactly help with the Hug ... so do what I can.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:43am   #40
Exotix
Banned

Quote:

May I suggest taking your own advice and not just posting "commentary" but posting actual FACTS? It'll be hard but you can do it!!
I try Tinkerbell ... I try ... give me some time ... I think we all know that the exotix always finds himself to where the battle is ... where-ever right-wingers exist to fake us that the *beauty of the vette* is only determined by Tea Baggers/(R)'s/(neo)-conservatives, right-wing christian fanatics and other lunatic-fringists ...

Closed Thread

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion