Old 05-20-2012, 4:25pm   #1
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 11,499 Times in 5,023 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547
Default Sean Penn is an idiot

Not that we didn't know it already. Guy is unf'nbelievable. Too bad he won't move to Haiti and stay so we'd never have to hear anything out of him again. Haiti has been and always be a shithole.

Cannes Film Festival 2012: Sean Penn turns the air blue with expletive-ridden plea at Haiti Relief benefit | Mail Online
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 4:38pm   #2
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 11,553 Times in 5,695 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Any dime sent to Haiti or anywhere else like that/similar is wasted....

give them a meal, they make a baby, give them contraception, they toss it or sell it, and make another baby.....

one HALF of one little island.....millions of people, absolutely HATED by the other 1/2 the island.....

mrvette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 4:48pm   #3
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 11,499 Times in 5,023 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post

give them a meal, they make a baby, give them contraception, they toss it or sell it, and make another baby.....

one HALF of one little island.....millions of people, absolutely HATED by the other 1/2 the island.....

I mean really!!!! How come the DR is ok, and Haiti is all to hell. Well, nevermind that, I know the reason, and if one side of the island sank, most of the people in the world would not GAS.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 8:20am   #4
RetiredSFC 97
Barn Stall Owner #63
Activity: 2.8%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $32270

yeah and we thought he was just a really good actor in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Turns out he was just being himself.
RetiredSFC 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 8:22am   #5
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 44.6%

Thanked 7,732 Times in 3,442 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 9:25am   #6
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,863 Times in 11,766 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

I always wonder why these celebrities want to go on a crusade for whatever cause they support abroad, but don't do shit to help out here in our own country.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 9:49am   #7
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902

Quote:

Haiti is over 80% catholic and the Pope don't like rubbers.

The Vatican helped create the problem, let them fix it.
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 9:52am   #8
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post

Seriously, your hatred and intolerance to those with different beliefs than you is f**king disgusting.
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 10:40am   #9
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Quote:

You forgot about all the corruption in the government there, but why bother mentioning that when you can continue bashing Christians.
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 11:28am   #10
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
Seriously, your hatred and intolerance to those with different beliefs than you is f**king disgusting.
I don't hate nor am I intolerant of anyone with different beliefs than myself.

I do however, absolutely abhor the cocksuckers that force their views onto others. Haitian Catholics are under official Church mandate to refrain from using condoms, the Pill, and other forms of birth control.

By the way, here is an actual story published by the Catholic news service blasting Planned Parenthood for donating birth control to Haitians after the earth quake. So as you can see, my comments were dead nuts on.

Pro-life group rebukes Planned Parenthood for sending birth control to Haiti :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)

The asshole that wrote this tripe should be punched in the dick.

You pretend not to be a holy roller, how do you feel about the Catholic church telling these people not to wear rubbers or take birth control? You are smart enough to know I'm right, lets see if you are man enough to admit it.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:58am   #11
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

And yet, you cannot see beyond the birth control issue when it comes to Haiti's problems. Care to address the rampant corruption before, during, and after the earth quake?
Old 05-22-2012, 12:45pm   #12
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

Quote:
I don't hate nor am I intolerant of anyone with different beliefs than myself.

Do I really need to take the time to quote the dozens of posts you have made and threads you have started that are nothing more than the blatant bashing of religion (specifically Christianity) and those who believe in it? Do I have to link to you calling people "loons" or "stupid" for their beliefs? Not a single one of them ever pushed their views on you. Please, spare the bullshit.

Quote:
You pretend not to be a holy roller, how do you feel about the Catholic church telling these people not to wear rubbers or take birth control?
Pretend? What exactly am I pretending?

Please, feel free to enlighten me on what my own beliefs are since I am just "pretending".

I'm not religious. What part of that is too difficult for you to understand? The difference is... unlike you, I have no problem with those who are.

As for your question, the last I checked, the Catholic church isn't forcing anything. They are not forcing them to have sex without condoms or birth control. They are doing it of their own free will. I don't agree with it personally but they are free to believe what they want to believe. Again, you are so closed minded that anybody who dares to see things differently than you do is somehow beneath you and wrong. Your solution to everything is to use the government to force people to do things your way.

Quote:
You are smart enough to know I'm right, lets see if you are man enough to admit it.
You're right??

First, take the condescending bullshit and go f**k yourself.

Second, there is absolutely NOTHING right about the closed minded, intolerant, hate filled shit that you say. It's pathetic.

I'll say it again... your hatred and intolerance to those with different beliefs than you is f**king disgusting. What's even worse is that you are completely incapable of taking a step back to even realize you do it.
Old 05-22-2012, 1:08pm   #13
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
And yet, you cannot see beyond the birth control issue when it comes to Haiti's problems. Care to address the rampant corruption before, during, and after the earth quake?
Of course it is a concern, all third world countries are corrupt. However, the primary problem - by far - is over population and that is a direct result of the church.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joecooool For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 1:23pm   #14
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Quote:
Do I really need to take the time to quote the dozens of posts you have made and threads you have started that are nothing more than the blatant bashing of religion (specifically Christianity) and those who believe in it? Do I have to link to you calling people "loons" or "stupid" for their beliefs? Not a single one of them ever pushed their views on you.
And you think you can state that as fact?

Quote:
Please, spare the bullshit. Pretend? What exactly am I pretending? Please, feel free to enlighten me on what my own beliefs are since I am just "pretending".
I'm not religious. What part of that is too difficult for you to understand? The difference is... unlike you, I have no problem with those who are.
False. You defend Christians and their beliefs to the end. You even defend in the Maher thread Liberty teaching creationism as fact!!!

Do I have to put up all the post where you bash Muslims? Hardly the fair treatment there. eh hipocrit?

It it walks like a duck...

Quote:
As for your question, the last I checked, the Catholic church isn't forcing anything. They are not forcing them to have sex without condoms or birth control. They are doing it of their own free will. I don't agree with it personally but they are free to believe what they want to believe. Again, you are so closed minded that anybody who dares to see things differently than you do is somehow beneath you and wrong. Your solution to everything is to use the government to force people to do things your way.
About 70% of Haitians are illiterate and don't practice contraception because the church tells them they will go to hell if they do so. This is simply indefensible on any moral level.
Quote:
You're right??

First, take the condescending bullshit and go f**k yourself.

Second, there is absolutely NOTHING right about the closed minded, intolerant, hate filled shit that you say. It's pathetic.

I'll say it again... your hatred and intolerance to those with different beliefs than you is f**king disgusting. What's even worse is that you are completely incapable of taking a step back to even realize you do it.
Calling someone stupid or a loon in no way implies I "hate them or that I am "intolerant" of their positions. You want to believe that shit - keep it to yourself.

I get that way when they then push their bullshit on to others.

And if you can't see the damage they do, well, then maybe I've given you too much credit.
Old 05-22-2012, 2:03pm   #15
Torqaholic
A Real Barner
Activity: 19.1%

Thanked 4,378 Times in 2,398 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15637580

Quote:
...I do however, absolutely abhor the cocksuckers that force their views onto others. ...
Like liberals do with their health care, environmental insanity, and tolerance of criminal freaks stupidity? Yeah, didn't think so
Torqaholic is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Torqaholic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 2:20pm   #16
DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Quote:
Of course it is a concern, all third world countries are corrupt. However, the primary problem - by far - is over population and that is a direct result of the church.
Right.... I'm not buying it. If that's the case, you can blame all the single mom families with multiple kids in the ghetto of the same thing, yet you dare not attack them even after seeing, hearing, reading that many of them praise Jesus all the time.

Last edited by DJ_Critterus; 05-23-2012 at 8:11am.
Old 05-22-2012, 2:46pm   #17
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

Quote:
False. You defend Christians and their beliefs to the end. You even defend in the Maher thread Liberty teaching creationism as fact!!!
What the f**k part of this is too complicated for you to understand? I absolutely defend their right to believe what they choose to believe, just like I would for any other non-violent religion out there. I have NEVER said that I believe it myself. I have said it a dozen times. Do I need to write it in crayon for you?

Is there anybody else in this thread who can't comprehend this simple statement?

If you really can't figure out the difference in supporting religious freedom and believing in the religion myself, you are helplessly clueless.

Quote:
Do I have to put up all the post where you bash Muslims? Hardly the fair treatment there. eh hipocrit?
You calling someone a hypocrite? That's some funny shit.

By all means, feel free to quote ANY post where I have bashed the RELIGION itself. I'll be waiting.

I am very critical of teaching and promoting violence and have been (and will continue to be) very outspoken in that regard. Not once have I ever criticized the actual spiritual beliefs. Again, if you don't see the difference between those 2 things, you are beyond clueless.

As a side, the spelling is hypocrite. I would think that you of all people would know that.

Quote:
About 70% of Haitians are illiterate and don't practice contraception because the church tells them they will go to hell if they do so. This is simply indefensible on any moral level.
The literacy rate is 53% according to the World Fact Book, but even so... they choose whether to believe it or not. Again, it is hilarious that you are so violently against what the church says to do but think that the government should be able to tell people what to do in every aspect of their lives from healthcare to education to the foods that they should be allowed to eat. The only difference is whether YOU agree with it or not.

Do you blame the church for inner city black Americans having fertility rates that are almost double the Caucasian rates? Do you blame the church for the fertility rates of Niger, Uganda, Mali, Somalia, and Burundi? What's funny is that of the top 10, only 1 is a predominately Christian country.

Haiti has the 65th highest fertility rate in the World at 2.98 (CIA World Fact Book) which is barely above the World average and less population density than almost every other nation of the same land area.

The overwhelming majority of the top 50 in population density and fertility rates are not Catholic countries.

Please, don't let things like facts stand in the way of your church bashing.

Quote:
Calling someone stupid or a loon in no way implies I "hate them or that I am "intolerant" of their positions.
What the f**k kind of bizzaro land do you live in where calling people names and insulting them continuously based solely on their beliefs does not imply intolerance?

That's an absolutely ridiculous comment even by your standards.

Quote:
I get that way when they then push their bullshit on to others.
No, you get that way whenever religion is even remotely involved and many times, even when it is not. Again, funny that at the same time you have no problem arguing for the government to push bullshit on the rest of us and control every aspect of our lives...

You don't have any problem whatsoever with people pushing their beliefs... unless of course you don't agree with them.

Quote:
And if you can't see the damage they do, well, then maybe I've given you too much credit.
Credit from you?? Now there's something I strive to get.

I'm done with you. No amount of facts or reason is ever going to put a dent in whatever deep rooted issues you have. Not only is it disgusting, it's sad. It must suck to go through life so consumed with hate.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:52pm   #18
ft laud mike
A Real Barner
Activity: 5.0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $934310

Quote:

Quote:
Um , no Haiti is dirt poor, it doesn't matter WTF the Church says. They can't afford food or shoes, do you really think they could afford any kind of birth control?
ft laud mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ft laud mike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 8:50am   #19
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Quote:
What the f**k part of this is too complicated for you to understand? I absolutely defend their right to believe what they choose to believe, just like I would for any other non-violent religion out there. I have NEVER said that I believe it myself. I have said it a dozen times. Do I need to write it in crayon for you?

Is there anybody else in this thread who can't comprehend this simple statement?

If you really can't figure out the difference in supporting religious freedom and believing in the religion myself, you are helplessly clueless.

You calling someone a hypocrite? That's some funny shit.

By all means, feel free to quote ANY post where I have bashed the RELIGION itself. I'll be waiting.

Too easy.

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/p...tml#post609387

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/p...tml#post470554

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/p...tml#post469772

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/p...tml#post363746

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/p...tml#post363725

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/o...tml#post161138

Quote:
I am very critical of teaching and promoting violence and have been (and will continue to be) very outspoken in that regard. Not once have I ever criticized the actual spiritual beliefs. Again, if you don't see the difference between those 2 things, you are beyond clueless.

The literacy rate is 53% according to the World Fact Book, but even so... they choose whether to believe it or not. Again, it is hilarious that you are so violently against what the church says to do but think that the government should be able to tell people what to do in every aspect of their lives from healthcare to education to the foods that they should be allowed to eat. The only difference is whether YOU agree with it or not.

Do you blame the church for inner city black Americans having fertility rates that are almost double the Caucasian rates? Do you blame the church for the fertility rates of Niger, Uganda, Mali, Somalia, and Burundi? What's funny is that of the top 10, only 1 is a predominately Christian country.
So to clarify, you are saying its a "Black" thing, not a "Christian" thing.

Quote:
Haiti has the 65th highest fertility rate in the World at 2.98 (CIA World Fact Book) which is barely above the World average and less population density than almost every other nation of the same land area.

The overwhelming majority of the top 50 in population density and fertility rates are not Catholic countries.

Please, don't let things like facts stand in the way of your church bashing.

What the f**k kind of bizzaro land do you live in where calling people names and insulting them continuously based solely on their beliefs does not imply intolerance?

That's an absolutely ridiculous comment even by your standards.

No, you get that way whenever religion is even remotely involved and many times, even when it is not. Again, funny that at the same time you have no problem arguing for the government to push bullshit on the rest of us and control every aspect of our lives...

You don't have any problem whatsoever with people pushing their beliefs... unless of course you don't agree with them.

Credit from you?? Now there's something I strive to get.

I'm done with you. No amount of facts or reason is ever going to put a dent in whatever deep rooted issues you have. Not only is it disgusting, it's sad. It must suck to go through life so consumed with hate.
You always say you are done with me, then you always respond.

By the way, I'm probably one of the happiest people you will ever meet.
Old 05-23-2012, 9:07am   #20
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

Fail. As usual. I am against the violence taught and will speak against that every chance I get, as I have very clearly said. Nowhere in there did I ever criticize the actual religious beliefs.

What's really sad is that you lack the basic comprehension skills to realize the difference.

Quote:
So to clarify, you are saying its a "Black" thing, not a "Christian" thing.
I may be done arguing with you and your bizzaro world views, but I will not sit here and take your racist bullshit. As much as you would like it to be, I never said nor implied that it had anything to do with race. Of course I would expect nothing less from you.

Your racist bullshit is as pathetic as your anti-religoin bullshit.

Quote:
By the way, I'm probably one of the happiest people you will ever meet.
More proof that Orwell knew what he was talking about. Ignorance is bliss.

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion