User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2010, 1:23pm   #1
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626
Talking Cheney.....quite as a mouse

PostPartisan - Where's Dick Cheney on the BP oil spill?
Old 06-17-2010, 4:18pm   #2
Y2Kvert4me
Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14

Thanked 5,024 Times in 2,237 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
This has got to be the stupidest column I have read on the entire BP incident. This left wing whack job doesn't have any kind of grasp on reality.

Is she talking solutions? Is she talking about what needs to be done? No, she is talking about some guy in his 80s who used to be the Vice President.

earth to nit-wit come in.
Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 4:35pm   #3
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Kvert4me View Post
Obama is in charge he is the one to take the hit, lets see Katrina and the leeves, that must be the Demos in charge in New Orleans, spent the leeve money on other welfare or who knows what and we bail them out that was also Bush's and Cheney's fault. This one is all on the current administration, wake up and smell the roses, started deep drilling decades ago, Obama could have stopped it as he hates oil companies (could have stopped drilling before this happened), he has shown he has no clue on anything other than spending my $$ and putting our country in more debt than has ever been seen and will be a freight train we are about to see

Last edited by Peter Pan; 06-17-2010 at 4:37pm.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 7:20pm   #4
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
Obama is in charge he is the one to take the hit, lets see Katrina and the leeves, that must be the Demos in charge in New Orleans, spent the leeve money on other welfare or who knows what and we bail them out that was also Bush's and Cheney's fault. This one is all on the current administration, wake up and smell the roses, started deep drilling decades ago, Obama could have stopped it as he hates oil companies (could have stopped drilling before this happened), he has shown he has no clue on anything other than spending my $$ and putting our country in more debt than has ever been seen and will be a freight train we are about to see
you have to be MRVETTE you post just like him. Cheney has been a big loud mouthed asshole up until now. the chickens are coming home to roost. your boy W & Darth Cheney's " just let the industry police itself" idiocy is going to cost a lot of people a lot of money. WE will wind up paying for the spill. $20 billion escrow? GMAFB.
Old 06-17-2010, 7:35pm   #5
Y2Kvert4me
Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14

Thanked 5,024 Times in 2,237 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
WE will wind up paying for the spill. $20 billion escrow? GMAFB.
Of course we will. Same as we pay for every other "mess", natural cause, or other.

Print money, bail out, attempt to solve root cause later.

The interesting part here is the "compensation" dollar numbers are already being discussed by .gov, but the damn problem ain't even solved yet.

And who's worried about big Corp mentality?!?

(there's some mrvette for ya)
Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Y2Kvert4me For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 9:34pm   #6
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Kvert4me View Post
Of course we will. Same as we pay for every other "mess", natural cause, or other.

Print money, bail out, attempt to solve root cause later.

The interesting part here is the "compensation" dollar numbers are already being discussed by .gov, but the damn problem ain't even solved yet.

And who's worried about big Corp mentality?!?

(there's some mrvette for ya)
"big corp mentality" is what brought us this mess. 762 violations by BP & the rest of the industry had 8??
Old 06-18-2010, 10:03am   #7
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
"big corp mentality" is what brought us this mess. 762 violations by BP & the rest of the industry had 8??
The is is our Govt's fault on this, for not doing a better job of working with BP to fix the violations and the great Messiah should have been on top of this he is the one who can do anything, he failed on this one, he had 18 months and this well was not even in production yet, he runs the federal govt, just ask him. Seems the Govt likes to hand out fines, $$ for the coffers and turn there head the other way, until we get a major issue then we appoint Czars and commission to find out what went wrong. Atleast he is creating some non producing jobs here, that is all he knows to do is work after something happens, he has zero skills on keeping problems from happening, to busy playing golf and having parties all on my dime.

Like he stated cap the fu$king hole, it would have been already done if the industry knew how, not just BP here the entire industry has no clue other than the relief wells to fix this problem. Time to stop deep water drilling until the industry comes up with a fix as this can happen again and the same results. Time to drill baby drill in Alaska and shallow waters that we can fix these blow outs. Not time to stop drilling anywhere but the deep waters.

Bottom line the president is in charge, ask him and he has failed initially to put a plan together, not taking offers from 13 countries to help and give us equipment is unforgiveable as this could have kept lots of oil off beaches and not allowing Sand Berms to be built another. 60 days and all he has done positive is ransom of 20 billion, oh BP was going to pay anyway, so this is not anything but politics, like congress yesterday, fix the problem first and then rake them over the coals, what a waste of my $$ yesterday by congress, what did they help solve?
Old 06-18-2010, 4:13pm   #8
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
The is is our Govt's fault on this, for not doing a better job of working with BP to fix the violations and the great Messiah should have been on top of this he is the one who can do anything, he failed on this one, he had 18 months and this well was not even in production yet, he runs the federal govt, just ask him. Seems the Govt likes to hand out fines, $$ for the coffers and turn there head the other way, until we get a major issue then we appoint Czars and commission to find out what went wrong. Atleast he is creating some non producing jobs here, that is all he knows to do is work after something happens, he has zero skills on keeping problems from happening, to busy playing golf and having parties all on my dime.

Like he stated cap the fu$king hole, it would have been already done if the industry knew how, not just BP here the entire industry has no clue other than the relief wells to fix this problem. Time to stop deep water drilling until the industry comes up with a fix as this can happen again and the same results. Time to drill baby drill in Alaska and shallow waters that we can fix these blow outs. Not time to stop drilling anywhere but the deep waters.

Bottom line the president is in charge, ask him and he has failed initially to put a plan together, not taking offers from 13 countries to help and give us equipment is unforgiveable as this could have kept lots of oil off beaches and not allowing Sand Berms to be built another. 60 days and all he has done positive is ransom of 20 billion, oh BP was going to pay anyway, so this is not anything but politics, like congress yesterday, fix the problem first and then rake them over the coals, what a waste of my $$ yesterday by congress, what did they help solve?
the 762 violations were on Bush's watch. guess that blows your Fox inspired theory outa the water, huh? the industry told us they could handle spills. they lied.
Old 06-21-2010, 3:43pm   #9
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
the 762 violations were on Bush's watch. guess that blows your Fox inspired theory outa the water, huh? the industry told us they could handle spills. they lied.
Where is the link
Old 06-25-2010, 2:47pm   #10
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Seems no link to what I asked in the previous post to back up your claim
Old 06-25-2010, 3:19pm   #11
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

Talking

low information voters....sheesh! take your pick: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=BP+has+over+700+willful+safety+violations+&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Old 06-25-2010, 3:28pm   #12
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58

Quote:
low information voters....sheesh! take your pick: BP has over 700 willful safety violations - Google Search
I see the first article I linked on shows 700 violations date of Article May 2010, this happened under the Messiah, not Cheney/Bush, get off the high horse and this one is now on the Annointed one, he was in charge then, not Bush or Cheney

BP Has a History of Blasts and Oil Spills - NYTimes.com

For example, last year the Occupational Safety and Health Administration found more than 700 violations at the Texas City refinery — many concerning faulty valves, which are critical for safety given the high temperatures and pressures. The agency fined BP a record $87.4 million, which was more than four times the previous record fine, also to BP, for the 2005 explosion.

This was a great revenue collection for the Messiah and company
Old 06-25-2010, 3:33pm   #13
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner

evidently you have a reading comprehension problem or are just bullheaded & resistant to the truth. read it again. the 700 violations took place in 2005-2007. http://www.publicintegrity.org/articles/entry/2085/ the Texas City disaster happened in 2005

Last edited by Z06PDQ; 06-25-2010 at 3:38pm.
Z06PDQ is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion