Old 08-21-2013, 6:51pm   #1
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 8.6%

Thanked 11,493 Times in 5,018 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547
Default Gonna get me some welfare!!!!

I think I've finally made up my mind to leave the workforce and go on welfare. WTF should I go to work everyday when I can sit at home smoke dope (current job drug tests ) drink 40's and chill. Hell, Obozo will give me a phone, food, and it's all FREE!!!! Well, free is a relative term I guess since the government entered flat broke status 80 years ago. But who cares, the money can be borrowed from Social Security, medicare, medicade, taxes, (those pesky middle class f'rs need to quit complaining about taxes btw), and get a little funny money from China.

This is the stuff that makes our country great. Who in the hell EVER said you need to be productive to fend for yourself and family? That is just plain crazy talk in my opinion. Oh, almost forgot my free healthcare. Just need to convince baby momma that she needs to pop out a few more pups to get some more bennies. Hope she hurries home so we can work on that. She's at the store picking up some more 40's so we will have something to wash down that blunt since welfare won't drug test me. Hellz yeah. Working is just for stupid people. Maybe when my welfare check gets here I can finally afford a new Vette instead of the old '72 I'm constantly working on. About time for an upgrade in this bitch!!!

Study: Welfare pays more than minimum wage in most states | Fox News
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 69camfrk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 7:14pm   #2
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.8%

Thanked 11,529 Times in 5,686 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
I think I've finally made up my mind to leave the workforce and go on welfare. WTF should I go to work everyday when I can sit at home smoke dope (current job drug tests ) drink 40's and chill. Hell, Obozo will give me a phone, food, and it's all FREE!!!! Well, free is a relative term I guess since the government entered flat broke status 80 years ago. But who cares, the money can be borrowed from Social Security, medicare, medicade, taxes, (those pesky middle class f'rs need to quit complaining about taxes btw), and get a little funny money from China.

This is the stuff that makes our country great. Who in the hell EVER said you need to be productive to fend for yourself and family? That is just plain crazy talk in my opinion. Oh, almost forgot my free healthcare. Just need to convince baby momma that she needs to pop out a few more pups to get some more bennies. Hope she hurries home so we can work on that. She's at the store picking up some more 40's so we will have something to wash down that blunt since welfare won't drug test me. Hellz yeah. Working is just for stupid people. Maybe when my welfare check gets here I can finally afford a new Vette instead of the old '72 I'm constantly working on. About time for an upgrade in this bitch!!!

Study: Welfare pays more than minimum wage in most states | Fox News
U have a '72?? when you buy it,??? coupe or vert??? what condition, NCRS or modified??? if modded....I BET MONEY I have more mods than you do....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 7:24pm   #3
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
U have a '72?? when you buy it,??? coupe or vert??? what condition, NCRS or modified??? if modded....I BET MONEY I have more mods than you do....

Had it for years. Just kind of tinker with it. It is a numbers matching 4 speed coupe. Originally Ontario Orange, now burgundy. Med. saddle interior. I have redone the interior completely ie: new carpet, door panels, Al Knoch seat covers, etc. I put a mildly hopped up 350 in it that I had in my '69 Camaro and put the numbers motor in a cradle. If I sling a rod through the motor in it, no worries. Original resides comfortably in the garage. If you go to my contact info, I have a photobucket page. There is a lot of crap on there, so you will just have to sort through.
The Following User Says Thank You to 69camfrk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 7:54pm   #4
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.8%

Thanked 11,529 Times in 5,686 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

DAMN DUDE!!! you are the closest man on this forum to come ever close to my page of mods....

bought my '72 in '95 so that's what? 18 years now, and so it was a old show car from the circuit in the early years, super wide flares, so the first owner chick sold it to her chick buddy, who repainted from white/green metalflake to Ditzler burgundy ....blue metallic with red translucent overspray....which is the way I bought it...with paint 10+ years old..... moved to FLORIDA sunshine in '97....paint suffered greatly....so repainted rather poorly maybe 5 years ago....

there is NOTHING stock about my car, from wheels through roof....NOTHING,

'89 vette wheels/taller tires....VBP springs both ends, Billy Stein shocks, O ring calipers, alum master, Hydrobooster, 336 rear, all rebuilt years ago...front/rear sway bars, 200 4r trans for the overdrive here in Florida, 350 roller 4 bolt truck block, L98 heads, headers of course, LT1 induction with HEI ignition....serp drive, dual spal fans, F body radiator, engine oil cooler used as trans oil cooler....100f ambient has maybe 140f trans pan temps after a city run.....
interior modified because I"m tall, so cut the floorboard/firewall up to the steering column, and swung forward to give me some 3" of knee/foot room, dropped the pedals forward too....knees off the wheel.....have a late shark TT column/wheel in there too....lowered the seat about 3" overall, maybe more....I drive in the James Dean position....lean on the console pad, with left hand in 11 on the wheel....

OH, '68 Olds tail lights.....

I repainted it green and modified the front lights/grill....

NOT ONE DAMN THING IS STOCK ABOUT MY CAR< WHEELS TO ROOF>@!!!!!

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 8:25pm   #5
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
DAMN DUDE!!! you are the closest man on this forum to come ever close to my page of mods....

bought my '72 in '95 so that's what? 18 years now, and so it was a old show car from the circuit in the early years, super wide flares, so the first owner chick sold it to her chick buddy, who repainted from white/green metalflake to Ditzler burgundy ....blue metallic with red translucent overspray....which is the way I bought it...with paint 10+ years old..... moved to FLORIDA sunshine in '97....paint suffered greatly....so repainted rather poorly maybe 5 years ago....

there is NOTHING stock about my car, from wheels through roof....NOTHING,

'89 vette wheels/taller tires....VBP springs both ends, Billy Stein shocks, O ring calipers, alum master, Hydrobooster, 336 rear, all rebuilt years ago...front/rear sway bars, 200 4r trans for the overdrive here in Florida, 350 roller 4 bolt truck block, L98 heads, headers of course, LT1 induction with HEI ignition....serp drive, dual spal fans, F body radiator, engine oil cooler used as trans oil cooler....100f ambient has maybe 140f trans pan temps after a city run.....
interior modified because I"m tall, so cut the floorboard/firewall up to the steering column, and swung forward to give me some 3" of knee/foot room, dropped the pedals forward too....knees off the wheel.....have a late shark TT column/wheel in there too....lowered the seat about 3" overall, maybe more....I drive in the James Dean position....lean on the console pad, with left hand in 11 on the wheel....

OH, '68 Olds tail lights.....

I repainted it green and modified the front lights/grill....

NOT ONE DAMN THING IS STOCK ABOUT MY CAR< WHEELS TO ROOF>@!!!!!

Cars a a canvas to customize them to our tastes. I am ready to get the Camaro back though. I knew it would be gone for a while, but it is almost there. Good excuse for me to take it on the Blue Ridge Parkway in October.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:42am   #6
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 5.2%

Thanked 3,551 Times in 1,953 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1037769

I've thought about just paying off the house and going on the dole...I could mow lawns for beer money. Food, phone and healthcare is free now; you can qualify to have your utilities payed for. All I'd need is a free cable and Internet plan and I'd be set.

The sooner we bankrupt our government, the better.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 3:19pm   #7
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I've thought about just paying off the house and going on the dole...I could mow lawns for beer money. Food, phone and healthcare is free now; you can qualify to have your utilities payed for. All I'd need is a free cable and Internet plan and I'd be set.

The sooner we bankrupt our government, the better.
Hell, the .gov is bankrupt and then some. Total unfunded liabilities are around the 70 trillion mark. That is including the debt, SS, medicare/caid, civil service retirements, military retirements, etc. Way more ugly than the lamestream media reports.

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion