Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Corvette Events/Regional Discussion > Mid-Atlantic Regional Events/Discussion

Mid-Atlantic Regional Events/Discussion Maryland | DC | Virginia | North Carolina | West Virginia

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2011, 4:17pm   #201
SurfnSun
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 34.2%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $476

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSun View Post
Not sure I'm too excited about the new venue. The bugs at the ferrari show were terrible. It's not an ideal location, and I'll bet it won't be long before the homeowners on that road complain about the loud cars come Saturday morning. Hope I'm wrong but we'll see. I will continue to support, I just hope the new location doesn't kill the event.
Based on the email I got on Facebook....Looks like I called it exactly.

I live nearby the Williamsburg Winery and am concerned about the speeds/rev noises of the "Coffee and Cars" attendees. Since early this morning, cars have been speeding, loudly revving their engines, and squealing their tires on Lake Powell Road. There are lots of walkers and bike enthusiasts that use this road on Saturday morning. I hope in September you all are more considerate of the neighborhood in which your event is held. I love super cars as much as the next person, but please be more considerate.
SurfnSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 2:24pm   #202
DarkPath
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleeye View Post
Great day...Thanks !!!
Appreciate the comment Eagleeye... Thanks for coming out. Hope to see you again sometime soon. We are a little under the gun for weather this weekend. (Event is Saturday the 17th)

All who are planning on coming out should check the website Friday evening for announcements if the forecast doesn't improve.. Don't want anyone making the trip over if we have postponed to the following weekend. www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com

Thanks again.
DarkPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 2:31pm   #203
DarkPath
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $793

Well after a long month filled with much rain September is behind us... The current forecast for Saturdays event at the Williamsburg Winery is nothing short of red letter and perfect! Lets all hope it stays that way. A few subtle changes will be evident this coming Saturday as we are streamlining our operations to make the event more inviting. New menu items at the GAT is something to be looked forward to as well. Come on out to the Winery and help us celebrate and enjoy the coming fall.
See you Saturday
C&C Wmbg

Last edited by DarkPath; 10-11-2011 at 2:50pm.
DarkPath is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Corvette Events/Regional Discussion > Mid-Atlantic Regional Events/Discussion