Old 01-10-2011, 10:55am   #21
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 2,418 Times in 934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
it's your 1st Amendment right to paranoia that it's paranoid of the Left to assume their 1st Amendment right to assume that this mass murderer was influenced by Tea Party vitriol of hate ... as an acceptable jump to conclusions ....
I absolutely DEFY anyone to diagram that sentence.
Broken Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:02am   #22
Exotix
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wind View Post
I absolutely DEFY anyone to diagram that sentence.
Here you go ....

<----- right-wing hates everyone who doesn't think like them (1st Amenment rights) ----->

<------ now they've assumed their 2nd Amendment right *remedies* ---->

Exotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:12am   #23
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner
Activity: 3.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5233

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
Of course we can always just keep denying the symptoms and keep pointing the finger to the other side or keep saying; “well they did it too!”

Or the Adults can step up to the plate and call out the Children for what they really are.
yes absolutely. And the Adults will wait until the information is confirmed while the children immediately jump to conclusions.

Quote:
Getting back to the topic of the thread ... it's your 1st Amendment right to paranoia that it's paranoid of the Left to assume their 1st Amendment right to assume that this mass murderer was influenced by Tea Party vitriol of hate ... as an acceptable jump to conclusions ....

Right-wingers on the other hand have only one venue .... defensive-posture-paranoia via guilty conscience ...

In other words, the momentum now is against the Tea Party ... good luck weasling your way out with paranoia-in-continuam ...

Tinkerbell in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:14am   #24
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

Quote:
Focus people, the Blame in on the person who did the shooting!

But what needs to happen is; the Adults (ALL D/R or Whatever Letter) must dial down the Gun/Shooting/Hate References … Period!

The LEADERSHIP needs to Step Up and LEAD by Example!

They (EVERYONE) also need to STOP Playing Stupid and pretending that what they say don’t have consequences.
So why were YOU so eager yesterday to disgustingly play politics with the tragedy while the pavement was still wet with blood, and where has yoru righteous indignation been all along while the left has actually done the same thing and WORSE as well, actually depicting the violent murder of people and children in that global warming ad I linked in post #97?

Give me a break. YOU have no room to talk. You jumped on the FALSE and INCORRECT blame the tea party wagon yesterday like an animal. Classless.

It's incredibly disengenuine for you to now take this line about "leading by example" and "what you say has consequences"

What YOU have said is far more disgusting than any simple graphic on Palin's PAC site.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Will For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 11:17am   #25
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell in Texas View Post
yes absolutely. And the Adults will wait until the information is confirmed while the children immediately jump to conclusions.
Easy ... the entire right-wing is only paying lip service to this tragedy and it's victims ... the phony way they they go about it is sickening ... their main concern is where this goes from here politically ...

Again, sickening and sad.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:25am   #26
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:
Easy ... the entire right-wing is only paying lip service to this tragedy and it's victims ... the phony way they they go about it is sickening ... their main concern is where this goes from here politically ...

Again, sickening and sad.
and the left jumped on it as soon as there was a camera in the parking lot.
Now that's sickening.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:29am   #27
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Now that's sickening.
Nobody said anything about Palin or the Tea Party ... it was the Tea Party and the right who came out and escalated this to Lib bash after the Sheriff of Pima county made his statements of *vitriol of hate* in his county ... it's called right-wing Tea Party paranoia ...
Old 01-10-2011, 11:35am   #28
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

Quote:
Nobody said anything about Palin or the Tea Party
Are you kidding me? Talk about revisionist history. The left, in mass, started the blame game IMMEDIATELY yesterday.

Exhibit A, 2:30pm Yesterday:

Quote:
The nuts are officially showing themselves.

Get use to it.
Quote:
I saw this coming from the moment the Tea Bag call for violent overthrow ... starting with Tiller ...

Take a bow Faux Noize ...
But you're not alone. It's the same all over the web, the blogosphere, the news outlets, etc.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Will For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 11:39am   #29
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Will_ View Post
Are you kidding me? Talk about revisionist history. The left, in mass, started the blame game IMMEDIATELY yesterday.

Exhibit A, 2:30pm Yesterday:

But you're not alone. It's the same all over the web, the blogosphere, the news outlets, etc.
Even if it were true ... this is the straw that broke the camels' back ... the world is sick of Tea Party right-wing hate ...

The world now blames Palin and the Tea Party ... your platform now is defensive posture ...

Good luck with that ... and going into 2012 ...
Old 01-10-2011, 11:45am   #30
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 5.0%

Thanked 12,538 Times in 5,853 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Even if it were true ... this is the straw that broke the camels' back ... the world is sick of Tea Party right-wing hate ...

The world now blames Palin and the Tea Party ... your platform now is defensive posture ...

Good luck with that ... and going into 2012 ...
The sad part is you actually believe the crap you spout.

Michelle Malkin
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:47am   #31
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
The sad part is you actually believe the crap you spout.

Michelle Malkin
Malkin the anchor baby ?

Old 01-10-2011, 12:27pm   #32
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 92.4%

Thanked 41,259 Times in 17,155 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

As pro Second Amendment (pro liberty and freedom, BTW) as I am, I think the whole point of this thread boils down to timing.

Obviously, many people can look at the exact same even many different ways, and that's fine. That is already happening with this shooting.

Me personally, I look at what happened as just one of the risks of living in a (still a little bit) free society. You want to stamp out risk? Fine. Just understand what that actually means and would entail.

The timing of proposing a bill the first day back at work is what I find troubling. That is going for a kneejerk, emotional appeal, without first trying to figure out what happened and why, and without thinking through the consequences of what that kneejerk bill would bring if passed.

There is one, immutable, unquestionable fact that gun grabbers just cannot seem to admit.

The gun genie is out of the bottle, and there is no way to put it back.

Even if you pretend that passing laws will make them vanish, it simply won't be true.

What we should learn from these kinds of tragedies is why more folks should be armed. You'd think that the Ft. Hood shooting would have been proof enough. No one with a gun that could have stopped the carnage AT AN ARMY BASE? Why would that be?
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:34pm   #33
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
As pro Second Amendment (pro liberty and freedom, BTW) as I am, I think the whole point of this thread boils down to timing.

Obviously, many people can look at the exact same even many different ways, and that's fine. That is already happening with this shooting.

Me personally, I look at what happened as just one of the risks of living in a (still a little bit) free society. You want to stamp out risk? Fine. Just understand what that actually means and would entail.

The timing of proposing a bill the first day back at work is what I find troubling. That is going for a kneejerk, emotional appeal, without first trying to figure out what happened and why, and without thinking through the consequences of what that kneejerk bill would bring if passed.

There is one, immutable, unquestionable fact that gun grabbers just cannot seem to admit.

The gun genie is out of the bottle, and there is no way to put it back.

Even if you pretend that passing laws will make them vanish, it simply won't be true.

What we should learn from these kinds of tragedies is why more folks should be armed. You'd think that the Ft. Hood shooting would have been proof enough. No one with a gun that could have stopped the carnage AT AN ARMY BASE? Why would that be?
Did you listen to your boy Paulie Jr. last night on Faux ?

*This will not stop the Tea Party vitiol of hate in taking the country back* ... starting with his vote of no on the Debt Ceiling .. yes that is his Tea Party response and connection to these shootings ...
Old 01-10-2011, 12:45pm   #34
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 92.4%

Thanked 41,259 Times in 17,155 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Did you listen to your boy Paulie Jr. last night on Faux ?

*This will not stop the Tea Party vitiol of hate in taking the country back* ... starting with his vote of no on the Debt Ceiling .. yes that is his connection to these shootings ...
I don't have cable TV, so no. BTW, it's "vitriol".

Based on what you have quoted, I can't find the problem.

Rand got elected to put a stop to deficit spending, among other things. Why would some idiot going on a shooting spree suddenly make him change his position? Rand "hates" deficit spending. Rand "hates" putting Americans like you and me into further debt. Guess what? I hate that I am being put into more debt, too.

It's a pretty simple idea. Don't spend more than you have. That's the way it works in my house, and hopefully enough "sane" types finally agree with Paul Sr. and Jr. about that that we will finally force the issue by NOT raising the debt ceiling.

While it will be a shock to the economy, it will be fun seeing the Pubs and Dems fighting over the dollars that are left, like two bums fighting over a half eaten bag of carry out that was thrown in the trash.

The US government will finally have to admit that it overpromised and underdelivered, just like the USPS.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 12:52pm   #35
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
Malkin the anchor baby ?

SSDD. Ridicule the messenger and do not use one brain cell for the message.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 12:53pm   #36
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Now that's sickening.
Jump to Conclusions? Are you really serious? Please Tinker ... you're smarter than that, so don't pander to the stupid.

You don’t have to over analyze the obvious to control the rhetoric; why? Because “our” elected Politicians are something we can control. We can’t control what some idiot with a Gun does, but we can ask “our” elected officials that “we” pay, to tone down their “gun/shooting/ & taking-out” references in regards to political speeches, adds and media interviews. All of them, Democrats and Republicans and Tea Party and whatever.

Like I keep saying; playing the “stupid-card” obviously isn’t working, because the stupid can’t rationalize political posturing vs. actual combativeness. I have been saying this every since the first time a moron brought a gun to a political rally. There is ‘no” logical reason why anyone with reasonable IQ would bring a Gun; load or unloaded to a political rally. Guns have a single purpose in life, and that is to end life. It doesn’t make you hear any better what someone is saying at a political rally.

The Chickens/Cowards have officially come home to roost, and everyone is somehow surprised that the unstable are brings guns to political events and killing people.

Wow; What a Great Surprise … Someone brought a Gun to a Political Event and actually Shot People … and “no-one” saw this coming?

Just stop it with the BS; this comes as no surprise to anyone; and that’s what makes this Sad!

Shame on anyone who said they didn’t see this coming.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 1:02pm   #37
Exotix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VITE1 View Post
SSDD. Ridicule the messenger and do not use one brain cell for the message.
I don't know wether to be *tolerant & compassionate* or ... ... when the (R)'s repeal that amendment dealing with illegals who came here solely to give birth thus making them all U.S. citizens ... and boot the Malkin family out of the U.S. ... then she can Malkinblog *vitriol of hate* from the Phillipines or wherever ...

Old 01-10-2011, 1:10pm   #38
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner

Quote:
Jump to Conclusions? Are you really serious? Please Tinker ... you're smarter than that, so don't pander to the stupid.

The Chickens/Cowards have officially come home to roost, and everyone is somehow surprised that the unstable are brings guns to political events and killing people.

Wow; What a Great Surprise … Someone brought a Gun to a Political Event and actually Shot People … and “no-one” saw this coming?

Just stop it with the BS; this comes as no surprise to anyone; and that’s what makes this Sad!

Shame on anyone who said they didn’t see this coming.
The shooter was mentally unhinged. To blame his mental state on any one party is delusional. But that's exactly what people started doing immediately. So yes, children, you jump to conclusions before having (in this case) ANY facts.
Old 01-10-2011, 1:16pm   #39
ChasC5
Banned

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
The shooter was mentally unhinged. To blame his mental state on any one party is delusional. But that's exactly what people started doing immediately. So yes, children, you jump to conclusions before having (in this case) ANY facts.
That’s the problem; everyone is trying to protect their own turf and the hell with the real message …

Ask any intelligent human what you get when people start bring guns to political events.

The problem is, finding the intelligent humans who will admit the truth instead of covering their own AZZ.

Here’s an easy question for you, what do you get when Children bring Guns to School?

Need a Hint? Check your History for the FACTS.
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 1:17pm   #40
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
GTMS ‘18

Quote:
I don't know wether to be *tolerant & compassionate* or ... ... when the (R)'s repeal that amendment dealing with illegals who came here solely to give birth thus making them all U.S. citizens ... and boot the Malkin family out of the U.S. ... then she can Malkinblog *vitriol of hate* from the Phillipines or wherever ...

As I said before SSDD. Since the self absorbed left cannot answer to their own Hypocrisy they attack the messenger. Typical for the party of class hatred and SIEU thugs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion