Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2023, 9:49am   #61
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner
Activity: 46.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette40th View Post
If guilty, guilty..Who cares. All they are doing is building up his base of followers.
If he wins the nomination, we all need to vote for him.. Dont be an ass and vote for the independent, just to be some high and mighty person. All that does is help keep Obama/Biden in office.
You think this is building his base?

Yeah. No.

Galvanizing the right wing nut jobs? Sure. Building more? No.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealBadger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 9:50am   #62
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie the Fink View Post
I worked for DOJ and retired from there in 2001 and consulted to them for another 5 years...different agency back then (Ashcroft, etc.). And yes, if guilty then prosecute, just do the same for all offenders regardless of political affiliation. Bearing in mind that a bunch of ex-Presidents did similar things and it was worked out with the cognizant agency and wasn't the impetus for rabid prosecutors and expensive investigations.
Maybe if he had returned them when originally asked multiple times then we wouldn’t be here. No?

You think maybe this was pre-meditated on his part? Maybe?
Old 06-09-2023, 10:00am   #63
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Doesn't have a big thing
Activity: 99.8%

Thanked 9,198 Times in 4,611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
When he does that maybe, right now they're indicting him for taking classified documents and obstruction and who knows what. He brought this on himself.

The question is when will his supporters just admit we're here again because Trump had to be Trump and stop blaming everyone else. My feelings are not hurt by Trump, his lack of understanding between right and wrong is what bothers me. His need to pick a fight and blame others when it blows up in his face bothers me. His followers blaming everyone and everything else when he does this is what bothers me.

He'll get his day in court for this indictment as well as the last one and the ones to come so he can show us all how innocent he is and how everyone else is to blame. All he had to do is give them back and cooperate like Pence and Biden did when they were found instead of hiding them, claiming he declassified them, saying he could do whatever he wanted with them and on and on.

He did this to himself and all the whining isn't going to change that. The real shame is he is making it almost impossible for him to be effective as a leader in any capacity ever again and all the good he could have done will never happen. His fault, no one else's.
I believe you have stated the above numerous times in different posts.
You hate Trump, you always have, hopefully you never sit on a jury when he is tried, as you have proven again, and again, and again, objectivity is not strong point.

Trump IS THE TARGET, as he is the only one willing to stand up to the facists, in attempt to save Our Great Nation.
He could walk away now and all would be good for him, but he is doing this for us, he has always acted in the way, being POTUS cost him $1+B, but he never once regretted his choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onebadcad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:01am   #64
gs568
A Real Barner
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 6,374 Times in 2,180 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002182

Quote:
When he does that maybe, right now they're indicting him for taking classified documents and obstruction and who knows what. He brought this on himself.

The question is when will his supporters just admit we're here again because Trump had to be Trump and stop blaming everyone else. My feelings are not hurt by Trump, his lack of understanding between right and wrong is what bothers me. His need to pick a fight and blame others when it blows up in his face bothers me. His followers blaming everyone and everything else when he does this is what bothers me.

He'll get his day in court for this indictment as well as the last one and the ones to come so he can show us all how innocent he is and how everyone else is to blame. All he had to do is give them back and cooperate like Pence and Biden did when they were found instead of hiding them, claiming he declassified them, saying he could do whatever he wanted with them and on and on.

He did this to himself and all the whining isn't going to change that. The real shame is he is making it almost impossible for him to be effective as a leader in any capacity ever again and all the good he could have done will never happen. His fault, no one else's.
Where’s your proof that my Mom bought my condo?
The Following User Says Thank You to gs568 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:12am   #65
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427

Quote:
May as well put this out there, not sure how I feel about it yet…
Not sure how you feel about it? Just a few days ago you were hoping it was true.
The Following User Says Thank You to UniqueDoug For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:17am   #66
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Doesn't have a big thing

Quote:

The real shame is he is making it almost impossible for him to be effective as a leader in any capacity ever again and all the good he could have done will never happen. His fault, no one else's.
You need to call the facists in dc and let them know it worked with / on you, they will thank you.

Many others see this as injustice, application of law to the nth degree for the first time ever, hundreds of lawsuits in process to exhaust and bankrupt Trump, while ignoring much higher crimes by a sitting potus, and his family, and his cabal--AND AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, OBAMA KNEW 100% OF ALL THINGS, A FOREIGN GOV DOES NOT MAKE TENS OF MILLIONS IN PAYMENT TO BIDEN WITHOUT THE ASSURANCE THE BIG MAN WILL FACILITATE THE REQUEST. Follow the money trail, it will also lead to the kenyan.

Then again, you are good with all this,,,
Old 06-09-2023, 10:19am   #67
Vandelay Industries
Barn Stall Owner #14/32
Activity: 15.1%

Thanked 13,038 Times in 4,950 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4810

Quote:

So cute.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:23am   #68
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Doesn't have a big thing

The same POSs that keep all the Trump BS going, with hundreds of pending indictments, are the same people who in 2016 committed crimes 1,000,000X more illegal and more in-depth than Watergate, and yet, NONE have even been placed before a prosecutor for consideration, let alone be served or arrested.

Yeah, keep telling me how fair this is,,,
The Following User Says Thank You to Onebadcad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:26am   #69
Vandelay Industries
Barn Stall Owner #14/32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
You need to call the facists in dc and let them know it worked with / on you, they will thank you.

Many others see this as injustice, application of law to the nth degree for the first time ever, hundreds of lawsuits in process to exhaust and bankrupt Trump, while ignoring much higher crimes by a sitting potus, and his family, and his cabal--AND AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, OBAMA KNEW 100% OF ALL THINGS, A FOREIGN GOV DOES NOT MAKE TENS OF MILLIONS IN PAYMENT TO BIDEN WITHOUT THE ASSURANCE THE BIG MAN WILL FACILITATE THE REQUEST. Follow the money trail, it will also lead to the kenyan.

Then again, you are good with all this,,,
No, no, no....can't you see he's just a concerned, middle of the road average American who has no preconceived notions about Trump? He just wants the facts and will make an informed decision to imprison his political enemies after that.

Trust him, this is only about Trump. This playbook won't be used again by the Dems on the next GOP candidate. Never, ever, ever.

Old 06-09-2023, 10:28am   #70
slewfoot
Barn Stall Owner #118
Activity: 57.6%

Thanked 2,005 Times in 1,187 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002672

Trump is a simple Narcissistic, Entitled Douchebag. He's admitted to it all, well except for the women part. I still do not see any GOP backing on him except for that lip locking suck-hole Lindsey Graham.

I never claimed Biden was the best choice, just the lesser of two who have mental issues. Trump has lost his fkn mind, Biden has some left.

My plus on Biden is complete lack of social media and starting crap. Trump is a racist with bullying dictator style of governing. He can't keep a respectable staff for very long.

All the crap he pulled the last time will happen all over again. If Pence were to make it in, I would vote for him over Biden.

At least he has values
Old 06-09-2023, 10:30am   #71
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 23,457 Times in 10,616 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewfoot View Post
Trump is a simple Narcissistic, Entitled Douchebag. He's admitted to it all, well except for the women part. I still do not see any GOP backing on him except for that lip locking suck-hole Lindsey Graham.

I never claimed Biden was the best choice, just the lesser of two who have mental issues. Trump has lost his fkn mind, Biden has some left.

My plus on Biden is complete lack of social media and starting crap. Trump is a racist with bullying dictator style of governing. He can't keep a respectable staff for very long.

All the crap he pulled the last time will happen all over again. If Pence were to make it in, I would vote for him over Biden.

At least he has values
Old 06-09-2023, 10:32am   #72
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 15.5%

Thanked 5,743 Times in 2,719 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:
I believe you have stated the above numerous times in different posts.
You hate Trump, you always have, hopefully you never sit on a jury when he is tried, as you have proven again, and again, and again, objectivity is not strong point.

Trump IS THE TARGET, as he is the only one willing to stand up to the facists, in attempt to save Our Great Nation.
He could walk away now and all would be good for him, but he is doing this for us, he has always acted in the way, being POTUS cost him $1+B, but he never once regretted his choice.
If you would care to go and look, you will not find one post in which I said I hate Trump. I think he's a poor choice for a leader, I don't respect him and I don't trust him. Those are things I've said. Now you want to say that I have a problem with being objective, I could say the same to you as you would let him have a pass based on your love for the man.

Trump is the target because they suspect Trump may have committed the crime and apparently have the evidence to prove it, no other reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taurus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:33am   #73
TheHammer
A Real Barner

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2149

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewfoot View Post

At least he has values
Old 06-09-2023, 10:35am   #74
LATB
A Real Barner

Thanked 23,457 Times in 10,616 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Voting for Biden over Trump is like hiring an incompetent plumber who will intentionally **** up your chit instead of the plumber who’s a douche bag but does outstanding plumbing work.
The Following User Says Thank You to LATB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:38am   #75
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
The same POSs that keep all the Trump BS going, with hundreds of pending indictments, are the same people who in 2016 committed crimes 1,000,000X more illegal and more in-depth than Watergate, and yet, NONE have even been placed before a prosecutor for consideration, let alone be served or arrested.

Yup EVERYONE is out to get Trump, EVERY agency, EVERY judge, EVERY witness, EVERY media outlet, EVERY election official.

It's NEVER Trump. I understand your position, trump is good, the rest of America is bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taurus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:39am   #76
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15

Thanked 33,685 Times in 13,643 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Meh, you can indict a slice of toast.

I'm looking forward to the trial. I hope his lawyers aren't backstabbing pieces of shit like the rest of DC is.

Quote:
Yup EVERYONE is out to get Trump, EVERY agency, EVERY judge, EVERY witness, EVERY media outlet, EVERY election official.

It's NEVER Trump. I understand your position, trump is good, the rest of America is bad.
You say this with sarcasm and don't actually comprehend how true it is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:39am   #77
Vandelay Industries
Barn Stall Owner #14/32

Quote:

Trump has been the VICTIM of illegal targeting since he came down the escalator in 2015. Nothing has changed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vandelay Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:40am   #78
TheRealBadger
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATB View Post
Voting for Biden over Trump is like hiring an incompetent plumber who will intentionally **** up your chit instead of the plumber who’s a douche bag but does outstanding plumbing work.
Or, an incompetent plumber who will just sleep through the appointment, accomplish nothing, and allow time to find a competent one who is also NOT a raving lunatic douchebag.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRealBadger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:40am   #79
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries View Post
Trump has been the VICTIM of illegal targeting since he came down the escalator in 2015. Nothing has changed.
Trump has been Trump ever since he came down the escalator and that hasn't changed. Maybe that's the problem?
Old 06-09-2023, 10:41am   #80
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBadger View Post
Or, an incompetent plumber who will just sleep through the appointment, accomplish nothing, and allow time to find a competent one who is also NOT a raving lunatic douchebag.
Exactly, as I refer to him as a safe place holder who will do less harm.
Closed Thread

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic