Old 11-12-2016, 7:50am   #1
OddBall
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.0%

Thanked 10,517 Times in 5,423 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29466197
Default Great article from the conservative gals

From the gals at: Home - Chicks On The RightHome - Chicks On The Right

Open Letter To All Of The Whiny Safe Space Liberals Crying Over Our 'Racist' And 'Sexist' Country

Quote:
Open Letter To All Of The Whiny Safe Space Liberals Crying Over Our ‘Racist’ And ‘Sexist’ Country

The first half of last night was stressful. I could barely eat. Stupid Florida, always keeping us on the edge of our seats. I switched my networks around last night. I mostly relied on Fox News and Twitter. CNN wasn’t calling states as fast, and MSNBC is a last resort kind of thing. I vowed to stay away from that channel, UNLESS things started shaping up for Donald Trump.

Then the results started coming in. Flyover nation. North Carolina. Ohio. Florida? Wisconsin?!!! That’s when the wheels started falling off their wagon. That’s when I started thinking about Hillary Clinton’s defeat. I never really allowed myself to go there before. I didn’t want to get my hopes up, but my country came through. We the People are not stupid.

We the People defeated MSM. We the People defeated the establishment. We the People saved the Supreme Court. We the People rejected the power-hungry, seahag criminal in a pantsuit.

After they announced Wisconsin, commentators started to change their tune. They looked visibly nervous. Eventually, Mockarena told me it was safe to flip to MSNBC, and it was hysterical. I thought Rachel Maddow’s face was going to fall off. I flipped back to Fox News. Juan Williams practically peed himself. I watched the cheese slide off his crackers in real time. It was something.

I scrolled through social media. Liberals were melting down. They wrote stuff like, “I don’t know how we consistently underestimated the quiet endurance of racism in America.” They whined over “flagrant sexism.” Others reposted stuff like this:

And this:

Follow
dog mom @kennabbby
Trump won because he is racist. He won because he is sexist. He won because he is islamophobic. He won because he is homophobic.
1:11 PM - 9 Nov 2016
287 287 Retweets 652 652 likes
And this:

Follow
Kristen Schaal ✔ @kristenschaaled
Our country is extremely sexist. And I know it will take a man tweeting this for it to really resonate.
12:59 PM - 9 Nov 2016
951 951 Retweets 3,782 3,782 likes
And this:

Follow
타티아나 @cliffordsshug
when you realize millions of people support a homophobic, sexist, racist, hateful person and made him the most powerful man..i'm so sick
12:17 PM - 9 Nov 2016
219 219 Retweets 350 350 likes
And this:

Follow
Chloe Bennet ✔ @ChloeBennet4
We did not underestimate Trump. We over estimated the sexist, racist, homophobic, incredibly ignorant American voters.
10:25 AM - 9 Nov 2016
3,510 3,510 Retweets 7,944 7,944 likes

I’m sick and tired of it. I’m sick and tired of these uninformed jackholes telling me that I’m racist, sexist, Islamophobic and homophobic. They have no basis for those claims. They’re consumed by their emotions. Do they honestly believe Hillary Clinton lost solely because she’s a woman? It couldn’t possibly have anything with her being a pathological liar who’s spent her entire life pursuing political power? It had nothing to do with the fact that America’s not satisfied with her vision for America– an America with open borders, higher taxes and more bureaucratic scumbags in D.C. telling us how to run our lives?

We’re not racist. We’re not sexist. We want people to come into this country legally. That’s not racist. Progressive leadership in the big, urban cities hasn’t pulled the black community out of poverty. It’s worsened it. Liberalism has failed them. We acknowledge that. We want them to prosper. That’s not racist. And as for being sexist? All issues are women’s issues. I have no idea why liberals continue to separate them. Do they really believe we only care about vaginas, boobs and killing our offspring? Liberals assumed we (women) would vote for Hillary based on those reasons alone. THAT’S sexist, if you ask me. Women care about the economy. We care about national security. We care about the almost $20 trillion national debt. We care about the erosion of our freedoms. We care about the future of the Supreme Court. The list goes on and on and on.

I also saw some posts on how Trump’s victory signifies that America hates the LGBT community. NEWSFLASH: We elected a man who wants to keep dangerous anti-LGBT ideologues OUT OF OUR COUNTRY. Those people who want to throw them off rooftops? We don’t want them here. We want to protect the LGBT community. The fact that we stand for traditional family values and don’t want men in the women’s bathroom doesn’t take anything away from that. Not for one second.

We’re not racist or sexist. We’re freaking SICK AND TIRED of the political establishment crapping all over the Constitution and treading on our liberty. We’re sick of them refusing to uphold the rule of law. We’re sick of being told that this is as good as it gets. We want economic freedom. We want to keep more of our hard-earned money. We want healthcare premiums that AREN’T AS MUCH AS OUR MORTGAGES. We want people to enter our country LEGALLY. We believe in peace through strength. Faith. Freedom. Family. We’re the most kick a** country that has ever existed. All you liberals whining over our “demise,” GET OVER YOURSELVES. You’re clueless. We were founded on the novel idea that we were endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights. Rights than cannot be given or taken away by a governing authority. This was about individual liberty. We reject government force and coercion. Votes. Favors. Political power. That’s the cycle of every progressive politician. We’re done. We’re sick of it.

Another part of Ronald Reagan’s 1964 speech, “A Time For Choosing,” comes to mind.

Quote:
“Public servants say, always with the best of intentions, “What greater service we could render if only we had a little more money and a little more power.” But the truth is that outside of its legitimate function, government does nothing as well or as economically as the private sector.”

“Yet any time you and I question the schemes of the do-gooders, we’re denounced as being opposed to their humanitarian goals. It seems impossible to legitimately debate their solutions with the assumption that all of us share the desire to help the less fortunate. They tell us we’re always ‘against,’ never ‘for’ anything.”
But we are. We’re for economic prosperity. Individual responsibility. Fiscal responsibility. Less government. More freedom. We’re sick of the liberal do-gooders shoving their BS agenda down our throats and calling us bigots when we reject their horrid ideas. We’re sick of them scoffing at the principles of liberty.

Donald Trump is America’s middle finger to the media, Hollywood elites, progressive ideologues and everyone else in the world who hates our guts.

I’m drinking the tears of our political enemies in a mug today and loving every minute of it. We defeated them. We have one more chance to prove that our ideas work. We’re right. We always have been.

Share Tweet
OddBall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OddBall For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2016, 8:02am   #2
OddBall
A Real Barner

Here's another one:

Dear Liberals, Here's The Letter You Can Give To Your Daughters

Quote:
Dear Liberals, Here’s The Letter You Can Give To Your Daughters

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard “I just don’t know what I’m going to tell my daughters. What kind of message does this election outcome send them?” The latest high profile figure to say this? NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. While speaking at The New York Times’ Dealbook conference, he said he was having trouble explaining the election outcome to his daughters.

“It makes my job harder at home too,” Goodell said. “I have twin daughters and a wife so I have to explain that to them. So yes, on that front. Does it make it harder publicly? Listen, I think our country has to have more respect for one another, and we have to unite.”

I don’t have a daughter, but I am one. I’m also a sister, friend and fellow woman and feel compelled to respond.

Dear Daughters,

The election is over, but the fight for freedom is a never-ending process. Maybe you’re scared. Worried. Dare I say, triggered. Hillary Clinton failed to shatter the glass ceiling, but don’t be mistaken. That doesn’t mean a thing. I know you were told that this election was about something greater than policy: The role of women in America. Are they capable of leading in the highest office? Yes. Of course they are! But if there’s anything to learn from Hillary, it’s this: Integrity, honesty, transparency, trustworthiness– people care about those things more than reproductive organs. Hillary believed she was entitled to the presidency, solely because of her gender. Even if she didn’t realize it, she perpetuated the toxic idea that gender matters more than character. Hillary’s a woman, but she’s also a liar. Hillary’s a woman, but she’s also an enabler. Hillary’s a woman, but she’s also a selfish politician who constantly puts her own interests above everyone else’s. She’s not a woman of the people. She never has been, and she gave us no reason to believe that she ever could be.

We could go back and forth over what Donald Trump has said in the past. That’s fair, but only as long as we do the same for Hillary Clinton. I’ll just say this: Actions speak louder than words. Hillary Clinton actively threatened and intimidated her rapist husband’s victims. She said victims of sexual assault deserve to be heard but did precisely the opposite. She silenced them, because they threatened her image and pursuit of political power.

Hillary and her slobbering feminist followers thought you’d only vote on certain issues and certain issues alone. They wanted to believe that you only care about abortion, access to birth control, parental leave and the mythical gender wage gap. They think they’re empowering you, but they’re not. They’re demeaning you. They’re assuming that you– a fully capable and competent citizen who happens to have a vagina– only care about issues related to your reproductive organs. That’s demeaning to you. They assume you don’t care about policies unrelated to your gender. What about the unemployment rate? Taxes? The national debt? National security? Fixing the VA? Immigration reform? Welfare reform? Regulatory reform? They automatically assume that you couldn’t care less about those issues. The left throws Planned Parenthood in your face and expects you to vote for them, because they’re “pro-women.” By suggesting that they’re pro-women, they’re implying that the other side is not. That couldn’t be further from the truth.

Implementing economic policies that would boost the economy– like lowering taxes– is pro-women. You should be able to keep more of your own money and spend, save and invest as you see fit. Temporarily halting the flow of refugees until we can properly vet them is pro-women. There’s a migrant rape crisis in Germany right now, thanks to Angela Merkel’s open door policy. We don’t want that here. Stopping the nation’s out of control spending is pro-women. Protecting religious liberty? That’s pro-women. Upholding the Second Amendment? That’s definitely pro-women. They don’t call a gun the “great equalizer” for nothing. Defeating ISIS? That’s pro-women. Heck, that’s SO pro-women. Those vile animals treat women like garbage. They’re raped. Oppressed. Silenced. Beaten into submission. We want to free them. Repealing Obamacare? That’s pro-women. School choice? That’s pro-women. It gives mothers the power to place their children where they feel most comfortable and confident.

These issues don’t just benefit men. That’s a lie.

The party of women won. Conservatives don’t reduce women to their reproductive organs. You’re more than that. You care about more than free abortions, free tampons and the ability to walk around topless. To suggest otherwise is– dare I say– sexist.

You’re more than the sum of your ladyparts. Just because you’re a woman doesn’t mean you’re entitled to anything. Not even the presidency. You have to earn it. You have to earn the respect of those around you. You have to put in the work. You’re not a victim. You live in the greatest country in the history of the world. You can do anything you set your mind to. The land of opportunity is yours. Take advantage of it.

Share Tweet
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OddBall For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2016, 1:11pm   #3
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 7.6%

Thanked 2,676 Times in 1,540 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
First one sounded like a pretty good reach across the aisle to try and work together until this line, "I’m drinking the tears of our political enemies in a mug today and loving every minute of it. ".

At that point everything she said before it was rendered worthless, IMHO.
Why in the f*ck do we want to "reach across the aisle" at all? We defeated these assholes for a reason, and it isn't to compromise.
Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Millenium Vette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2016, 1:12pm   #4
04 commemorative
A Real Barner
Activity: 47.5%

Thanked 10,980 Times in 5,122 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1007997

too long
04 commemorative is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 04 commemorative For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2016, 1:23pm   #5
FasterTraffic
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 2,735 Times in 1,411 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2008887

Quote:
First one sounded like a pretty good reach across the aisle to try and work together until this line, "I’m drinking the tears of our political enemies in a mug today and loving every minute of it. ".

Considering how all the Hilliariots have been looking down their nose at anyone not in their camp, and all the "morally superior" invective being hurled our direction, I read right past that without a second thought.
FasterTraffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 1:27pm   #6
DAB
Sparkles Flambeaux
Barn Stall Owner #4
Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Activity: 8.3%

Thanked 33,021 Times in 14,161 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17500122

i found it instructive, to those watching, that Trump did not meet with any democrats after he met with Obama. just the GOP leadership.

like LBJ, he quite frankly doesn't need the democrats to get done what he wants to get done. if they want to jump on board, great, vote YES when the time comes. if not, the train is moving on. and if they do this right, all our lives will be better in 2 and 4 years from now, so that the GOP can come before the voters and say

"see, we fixed it. you are better off now than you were 2 or 4 years ago. you have more freedom, you have more money in your pocket, you have less burdensome government on your back. if you like it, re-elect us. if not, vote for the democrats and they will take it all away."
DAB is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DAB For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2016, 1:32pm   #7
OddBall
A Real Barner

Quote:

I enjoy the tears.

I've had to endure nothing less than an ignorant, arrogant, self righteous and condescending attitude from co-workers and family alike. I have been labeled a misogynist and racist from people that know better of me. The closer to the election, and the more heated hillary's smear-campaign got, the more their emotional elation and loathing for anything "not hillary" reached a fever pitch.

Now, I have family members that I excuse because they just can't muster up critical thought in the first place. They will avoid me for a while and then be quite contrite and friendly the next time I see them.

But some people I work with not only got bolder and more vocal with their condescension, but just outright rude. I haven't said a word to them since the election, I just give them that "how does the crow taste?" smile. For some reason they don't want to talk, and even avoid eye contact with me. They can apologize for their conduct anytime they want, but I'm not holding my breath.

To be fair, there are plenty of folks here that were hillary voters that have actually behaved with class throughout the whole thing, and we get along just fine. I have offered my condolences and have been congratulated likewise.

I'm actually in the office or in the plant only a day or two a week, so that'll give them time to absorb the political spanking they just took, and give them time to review their conduct. Honestly, if I were younger, I would have taken a couple of these folks to HR for their conduct. Age has put some tough hide on me though.
The Following User Says Thank You to OddBall For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion