Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > The Vette Barn > New VBF Member Intros
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

New VBF Member Intros New Vette Barn Forum member introductions & welcome messages.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2009, 9:13pm   #61
09CTSV
Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra4B View Post
CF moderation doesn't like me anymore and won't give me a 2nd chance. I posted a boobies link in OT and they perma-banned me before I could edit it. I was on their XXXX-list from an argument I had w/ Jersey Jay over what defined permisable topics of conversation on the forum. He had locked a thread discussing theoretical top speed of a coupe w/ the top out on the grounds that discussing "illegal activities" was against forum policy. I PMed him telling him that was a slippery slope and if he was going to use such a broad term "illegal activites" to lock threads then 1/2 the posts on the forum discussed "illegal" things... i.e exhaust modifications, lowering your car etc.

So anyway... they XXXXcanned me. I was able to convince Savewave to let me back on to sell cars/parts and said I'd only post in FS. Well slowly I started to post outside of FS and made sure not to ruffle any feathers. 9 months later I randomly log in to see that I've been re-banned for posting outside of the FS section. So... I've given up on them and the site.
I believe the CF is changing their name to PCCF, Politically Correct Corvette well I'll leave the last letter up to imagination. They have really gone off the deep end in ****ing a lot of folks off.

15 Chevy SS, Some Like It Hot Red Metallic
13 BMW E70 X5M Carbon Black Metallic (Sold)
11 BMW E93 M3 Jerez Black Metallic (Sold)
09 CTS-V Black, Recaro's, Auto, Nav (GONE)
08 JSB Z06 (Lemon Law)
07 VY Z06 (Well let's not go here)
04 Z16/Z06 (Kick myself for trading this one)
96 Grandport

Wife's Ride: 08 Trailblazer SS AWD
09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 7:37pm   #62
Stangkiller
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #5
Barn Raising I,II,III,IV
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,935 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2173478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra4B View Post
CF moderation doesn't like me anymore and won't give me a 2nd chance. I posted a boobies link in OT and they perma-banned me before I could edit it. I was on their XXXX-list from an argument I had w/ Jersey Jay over what defined permisable topics of conversation on the forum. He had locked a thread discussing theoretical top speed of a coupe w/ the top out on the grounds that discussing "illegal activities" was against forum policy. I PMed him telling him that was a slippery slope and if he was going to use such a broad term "illegal activites" to lock threads then 1/2 the posts on the forum discussed "illegal" things... i.e exhaust modifications, lowering your car etc.

So anyway... they XXXXcanned me. I was able to convince Savewave to let me back on to sell cars/parts and said I'd only post in FS. Well slowly I started to post outside of FS and made sure not to ruffle any feathers. 9 months later I randomly log in to see that I've been re-banned for posting outside of the FS section. So... I've given up on them and the site.
Damn dude, that blows
Stangkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 9:02pm   #63
Blue Dragon
Charter Member
Activity: 1.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $615

Welcome!!

Last edited by Blue Dragon; 10-10-2009 at 9:04pm.
Blue Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > The Vette Barn > New VBF Member Intros