C5 Classifieds Buy, sell, trade C5 cars, parts and accessories

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2011, 12:23pm   #1
iced98lx
Vette Barn nOOb
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $555
Default Cleaning out my Garage, I have lots of stuff for sale.

Well, I sold the 98 and then the 2000 so I'm corvette-less for a bit until I find a C6Z that fits my liking.

In the mean time, I have all sorts of junk to get rid of. I apparently have not been a member long enough (Boo, hiss, etc) to post pictures so bear with me until that day comes.

Will deliver any of this free to Sioux Falls SD, or Twin Cities MN or somewhere between. (will meet Chicago people at the I90 and I35 interchange for the wheels)

FREE (you pay shipping via paypal): C5 Front bumper inserts for foglight equipped cars. I removed these nearly 4 years ago when I installed a vararam, still here.

$1000+actual shipping: Y2k Thinspokes + NT05R drag radials + NT555 fronts + TMPS mounted, balanced, 3 miles on them. Pictures here: siouxfallscorvetteclub.com/2011/09/for-sale-polished-thinspokes-drag-radials-tpms --- SOLD

$20+Shipping - Chrome Licence plate surround. Heavy, real chrome, spacers bolts etc all included, great shape. less than 1000 miles on the car. Really big picture: web3.chrisuthe.com/4CF/P1240034.JPG

$20+Shipping - C5Z06 Car cover: used once, indoor grey with Corvette logos Cheapie I bought online, cut to fit z06 fits coupe & convertible fine as well.

Undoubtedly More to Come.

Last edited by iced98lx; 10-04-2011 at 10:51am.
iced98lx is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > C5 Corvette > C5 Classifieds