Old 08-01-2016, 2:48pm   #101
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 3,554 Times in 1,954 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1037769

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Well Craig, he did. You just didn't like the way he did it. In other news, Jeb Bush's top campaign adviser has switched parties and says she'll vote for Hillary. This is what Trump did to the GOPe. He has smoked out the party hacks. He's exposed their game. You just don't like the man, that's OK. He's pissing off all the right people, exposing the media/DC collaboration, and getting people like Sally Bradshaw to show her true colors. Imagine that, a top Bush adviser is going to vote for Hillary. You would have gladly voted for Jeb! Trump is just saving you from yourself.
That's your strategy? Nominate candidates that piss people off so they leave? Good idea, like I've said, you're about to get 100 percent of zero; but you've made your point, so there's that I guess.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 3:13pm   #102
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

I'll just leave this here....

"This story is not about Mr. Khan, who is all over the place doing interviews, but rather RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM and the U.S. Get smart!"

Source: Twitter, Donald Trump
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2016, 3:32pm   #103
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
That's your strategy? Nominate candidates that piss people off so they leave? Good idea, like I've said, you're about to get 100 percent of zero; but you've made your point, so there's that I guess.
You just talk in circles Craig. We've already addressed this very thing before with you. Our strategy, this time around, is to blow the GOPe the fvck up. We're just trying to get our country back, that's all. There wasn't a single person in the pool of "talent" in the Republican primaries that had even a scintilla of an iota of a chance of beating Hillary. Except for Trump. Because people are fvcking *angry* at how we've been lied to and ignored by our elected politicians. And we're really sick of having 95%, hell, 99% of the media schilling for the political class, enjoying their cocktail parties and awesome Washington DC economy.

We've chosen the form of their destroyer. Sorry you were late to the party, well, actually apparently you didn't even want to attend. But we're having one now, so I'd suggest you just sit back and enjoy. I'm not going to convince you of anything, because you are blind to the very premise behind Trump's popularity right now. You either are blinded by some perceived slight to your favorite GOPe candidate that got stomped in the primaries, got his fee-fees hurt or whatever. Or you are blinded by something else. I don't care. Guys like Bill here, and Iron Chef, and a number of others immediately picked up on what was going on.

It's not about being nice this time. We tried that the last couple of times. Didn't work. They still called McCain and Romney grandma-killing cancer-causing white-robe-wearing racist dog torturers. Nope. Not this time. Enjoy.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2016, 4:49pm   #104
Fasglas
Barn Stall Owner #457
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 77.6%

Thanked 5,091 Times in 2,389 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $10200183

Quote:
You just talk in circles Craig. We've already addressed this very thing before with you. Our strategy, this time around, is to blow the GOPe the fvck up. We're just trying to get our country back, that's all. There wasn't a single person in the pool of "talent" in the Republican primaries that had even a scintilla of an iota of a chance of beating Hillary. Except for Trump. Because people are fvcking *angry* at how we've been lied to and ignored by our elected politicians. And we're really sick of having 95%, hell, 99% of the media schilling for the political class, enjoying their cocktail parties and awesome Washington DC economy.

We've chosen the form of their destroyer. Sorry you were late to the party, well, actually apparently you didn't even want to attend. But we're having one now, so I'd suggest you just sit back and enjoy. I'm not going to convince you of anything, because you are blind to the very premise behind Trump's popularity right now. You either are blinded by some perceived slight to your favorite GOPe candidate that got stomped in the primaries, got his fee-fees hurt or whatever. Or you are blinded by something else. I don't care. Guys like Bill here, and Iron Chef, and a number of others immediately picked up on what was going on.

It's not about being nice this time. We tried that the last couple of times. Didn't work. They still called McCain and Romney grandma-killing cancer-causing white-robe-wearing racist dog torturers. Nope. Not this time. Enjoy.
Well said.
Fasglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 4:52pm   #105
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15

I don't need the condescension, we agree on more things than we disagree. I have a different opinion about this (along with about two thirds of the voters). I get it, you and your buddies are angry at the party, most of us are. You've chosen to "destroy" it; great, it's destroyed, the party's wrecked, maybe for good, welcome President Billary, they're both unfit, but she's more popular. I don't think that was your goal, but that's what we're going to get...thanks a pant load. I hope we keep the Senate, or are you hoping to blow that up too?
Old 08-01-2016, 5:55pm   #106
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.6%

Thanked 2,683 Times in 1,544 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
I don't need the condescension, we agree on more things than we disagree. I have a different opinion about this (along with about two thirds of the voters). I get it, you and your buddies are angry at the party, most of us are. You've chosen to "destroy" it; great, it's destroyed, the party's wrecked, maybe for good, welcome President Billary, they're both unfit, but she's more popular. I don't think that was your goal, but that's what we're going to get...thanks a pant load. I hope we keep the Senate, or are you hoping to blow that up too?
Yeah, we should have nominated that eminently qualified limp dick Kasich so we could at least keep the senate.
Millenium Vette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 6:07pm   #107
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium Vette View Post
Yeah, we should have nominated that eminently qualified limp dick Kasich so we could at least keep the senate.
Or someone else that can win.

This just in: Hillary just evened up in the polls in Georgia, a state that has been solid red since Reagan.
Old 08-01-2016, 6:21pm   #108
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.6%

Thanked 2,683 Times in 1,544 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Or someone else that can win.

This just in: Hillary just evened up in the polls in Georgia, a state that has been solid red since Reagan.
and have you seen how they do it?
Millenium Vette is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 6:52pm   #109
Craig
Bantayan Kids '13,'15

I see your...

Quote:
...and raise you with a...

Clinton, Trump deadlocked in latest Georgia poll | WSB-TV
Old 08-01-2016, 7:53pm   #110
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

As was predicted, they are pulling out all stops after the DNC to make it look like Hillary got a huge bump. It's called agenda polling. It's what they do. They are good at it. It hardly ever works. All predicted, it will settle down in a couple of weeks.

Read this update too.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:49pm   #111
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 34.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $14234

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
If I could tell Trump one thing, it's shut your f'n mouth about the military. Just smile and get back to what you understand. He screwed the pooch starting with McCain and made it worse with this current outburst-and NEVER compare your monetary output with someone who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
if trump want to win and gain the democrat supporters hillary clinging on he needs to get up off this 20 trillion dollar debt thing. People have debt and to get rid of debt you have to sacrifice something. The people on the bottom aka the colored people brown black the immigrants the broke ass everyday people dont give a flying donkey fk how much debt this country has. You dont hear hillary talking about the trillions of dollar debt. Shes all about spending. And thats what broke ass people want to hear.

So if trump wants to win stop talking about lowering debt. People want to hear about putting more money in their pocket. He needs to sharpen his sales pitch to get more votes. And after he wins then he can do what he wants. But the goal now is do and say what needs to be said to get in these peoples ears and minds and make it sound like some smooth jazz
GEODON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GEODON For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2016, 11:54pm   #112
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,455 Times in 17,246 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:

We've chosen the form of their destroyer.
Sorry you were late to the party, well, actually apparently you didn't even want to attend. But we're having one now, so I'd suggest you just sit back and enjoy. I'm not going to convince you of anything, because you are blind to the very premise behind Trump's popularity right now. You either are blinded by some perceived slight to your favorite GOPe candidate that got stomped in the primaries, got his fee-fees hurt or whatever. Or you are blinded by something else. I don't care. Guys like Bill here, and Iron Chef, and a number of others immediately picked up on what was going on.

Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:57pm   #113
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

whats the rule for those signs protesters make. Can it have curse words?
Old 08-02-2016, 8:38am   #114
onedef92
Vette Barn Deacon
Barn Raising II
Activity: 0%

Thanked 9,190 Times in 4,542 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $21169452

She gained a nine-point lead over the weekend. I think Trump can definitely keep her on her toes if he combines his fiery, rapid-fire, vitriol with firm talking points about the national security, the economy, and other key issues and not himself.
onedef92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to onedef92 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2016, 8:43am   #115
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 35.6%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,403 Times in 1,865 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedef92 View Post
She gained a nine-point lead over the weekend. I think Trump can definitely keep her on her toes if he combines his fiery, rapid-fire, vitriol with firm talking points about the national security, the economy, and other key issues and not himself.

I know I'm dreaming but a fair play from the MSM would go a long way in keeping this election fair.

Trump is not only engaged with the bitch but has to content with all the "honest and unbiased MSM" does to help her, just like they did with the idiot now playing POTUS.
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 9:01am   #116
Mike Mercury
Chief Meat Gazer
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #98
Barn Raising II,III,IV
Activity: 19.1%

Thanked 33,869 Times in 12,342 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5135124

Quote:
doesn't matter; some are on a vendetta... and aren't interested in seeing the complete picture.
Mike Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Mercury For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2016, 1:01pm   #117
Ryan Bell
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1006666

Quote:
Ryan Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 2:10pm   #118
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,684 Times in 13,642 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEODON View Post
if trump want to win and gain the democrat supporters hillary clinging on he needs to get up off this 20 trillion dollar debt thing. People have debt and to get rid of debt you have to sacrifice something. The people on the bottom aka the colored people brown black the immigrants the broke ass everyday people dont give a flying donkey fk how much debt this country has. You dont hear hillary talking about the trillions of dollar debt. Shes all about spending. And thats what broke ass people want to hear.

So if trump wants to win stop talking about lowering debt. People want to hear about putting more money in their pocket. He needs to sharpen his sales pitch to get more votes. And after he wins then he can do what he wants. But the goal now is do and say what needs to be said to get in these peoples ears and minds and make it sound like some smooth jazz
Kind of contradicting yourself, no?

I care about debt. I care that the country has the money to defend itself. I care that budgets are adhered to. I care that money stops being taken away from SS to fund bullshit and fly MOTUS around to play golf. It's not about money in my pocket for me. My money and my pocket is for me to take care of and take appropriate actions. I care about the overall health of the country.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 4:31pm   #119
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Kind of contradicting yourself, no?

I care about debt. I care that the country has the money to defend itself. I care that budgets are adhered to. I care that money stops being taken away from SS to fund bullshit and fly MOTUS around to play golf. It's not about money in my pocket for me. My money and my pocket is for me to take care of and take appropriate actions. I care about the overall health of the country.
Ill get to this contradicting thing in a minute and why you said it.

But to win he needs to speak the same language as the people hillary clinging on. Its obvious me and you dont care about the same things. But Im talking about what he needs to do to win. And after he wins then he can do what he wants.

I was watching trump interviews on yt going back to the 80s and 90s. He was talking about the us debt even back then. So one thing is true. Debt existing at a high extent back then and the economy thrived people got rich and poorer while this 'fear of debt' was on trumps mind. So that would mean debt is not a big ****ing deal. So trickle this down way down to the people on the bottom do you think they care about debt? No.

Are people tired of getting lied to? Yes. Are people tired off still being on the bottom of the food chain like their parents were and most likely where their children going to be? Yes. So trump needs to stop speaking the same language of those who get their stomach full for days on end and talk the same language of the hungry folks. They dont care about debt. Fk debt. To get rid of debt means sacrifice. On a smaller scale your typical family who have debt. When they hear get rid of debt that means no new car no vacation and portions when it comes to food you see what Im saying.

But that poor broke ass minority who works at a 11/hr job vote is jist as equal as some ceo greedy dumb motherfkr who doesnt have a god damnclue what struggling means. He has those people votes. He needs to learn how to reach out to that broke ass cashier worker looking for some help. Thats what I mean by stop talking about debt.

And the only way hes going to win their votes is by speaking heir language. Tell them what they want to hear. And the best way to do that is by making hillary look like shes getting paid under the table by these companys for favors. Make her look like a liar. Prove that she gets kickbacks. Nothing burns your avg broke ass more than knowing someone using them to get kickbacks.

But instead hes hanging onto his trades and china and how other countrys are ripping the people here off. Nobody understands that.

Heres an example. I ent to the dentist yesterday. I was talking to the barely english speaking spanish assistant while waiting for the dentist whos also my older brothers friend to come do an xray to see how the bone is growing. We chatted for 15min or so about trump hillary. She asked me who Im voting for. I told her Im not voting. She told me she doesnt know eho to vote for. She said she was first voting for hillary but...and get this....she said on tv their saying hillary lied and she doesnt like liars. I asked her why did she want to initially vote for hillary. She said because she cares about people who dont have money.

I told her about some of trumps old interviews he did in the 80s and 90s talking about how he fought for public housing and fight for broke blacks to have public housing. She was shocked to know that about trump. She asked then why does the news make him look like hes racist.

He needs to change his game plan. He can kill it in this election. Hillary had morgan freeman whos known to have a soft voice to get peoples emotions up to do her dnc background. And put up a bunch of people from the bottom and tell their stories. She knows what shes doing. Its all about winning. Win first then go do what your set out to do. But win first.

You said I contradicted myself. May I ask how?
Old 08-02-2016, 7:09pm   #120
American Made
Vette Barn Crew
NCM Supporter '11
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15
Activity: 5.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $554827

I see a Geodon for Trump movement beginning.
American Made is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion