Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2020, 11:49pm   #1
BADRACR1
Barn Stall Owner #5150
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 3.6%

Thanked 3,971 Times in 1,502 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2000032332
Default Fireman turning out, or coming out? Firefighter found fellating fellow.

Police: Signal Mountain firefighter dressed as woman, performed sex act in fire station.

SIGNAL MOUNTAIN, Tenn. — Signal Mountain Police launched an investigation after an officer said a firefighter performed a sex act on another man inside the fire station.

According to the incident report which we received via open records request, a Signal Mountain PD officer was patrolling the area of 5240 Shackleford Ridge Road at Signal Mountain Fire Station 2 when he saw a man outside the front of the building, and a person who appeared to be a woman inside the lobby.

The officer says he turned around and came back to the fire station, and saw the two were now both inside the building. The officer said he believed the two could be trespassing or burglarizing the station.

The officer said in the report that a black truck was parked in the parking lot with an Alabama license plate, and that he knew he'd never seen it there before.

According to the incident report, when the officer looked through the windows of the training room, he reported he saw the man sitting in a chair, and the other person performing oral sex on him.

The officer said he engaged his body cam, and tried to enter the building undetected. When he entered the training room, he says the man ran toward another exit, zipping up his pants.

The police report says after yelling for the man to stop, and the man continuing to flee, the officer was able to forcibly take the man to the ground and call for backup to his location, and for dispatch to alert Signal Mountain Fire Department.

According to the officer, the man told him that the supposed 'woman' was actually a man and a Signal Mountain firefighter who had dressed as a woman, and that he was hiding in the men's bathroom in the training room.

The officer says after putting the detained man in the back of his patrol car, he and another Signal Mountain Police officer went inside, but could not find the man in the bathroom or surrounding rooms.

The police report says a firefighter in the bay in his bunker pants and boots began helping them search for the unknown person.

"From what I was observing and what my instinct was telling me is that it was definitely someone with the door codes of the station which could only be Signal Mountain Fire or Police personnel," the investigating officer wrote in the report.

At this point, the officer said he began to suspect that the firefighter helping them was actually the person they were looking for "due to his odd behavior in how he was looking through the areas."

The officer also said items including a pillow and lubricant had been removed from the scene. The officer reports that the firefighter was the only firefighter present in the area, and that he had what appeared to be lip gloss on his lower lip.

According to the police report, the firefighter admitted to the officer that he had been with the other man, but he denied any sexual act had happened - this despite what the officer said he saw happen.

The officer says both the firefighter and detainee provided statements, and while the firefighter did not mention any sexual act, the other man said he had received oral sex.

According to the report, the civilian showed officers messages in his phone in which the firefighter had set up the meeting, and that this wasn't the first time the firefighter had tried to arrange it. "It had apparently been at least a week long effort to have this consensual meeting," the report states.

Further, a police officer reported finding a bag in the men's restroom, and inside it women's clothing and a wig.

Police say they told the firefighter to collect his belongings and leave the premises after the investigation was finished, and advised him not to return until notified by fire department administration.

The other man was not charged, as police say the firefighter invited him into the station.

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/...AujLNInuL6Gjpo
BADRACR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 12:06am   #2
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team
Activity: 92.4%

Location: A sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
Thanked 9,142 Times in 4,337 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23236

Nice, titillating story.

Why TF would the officer care? What law was being broken?

So now he ruined a couple careers because he chased down a guy getting a BJ from a cross-dresser?

Fukin' Hero!
ZipZap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 12:16am   #3
Vandelay Industries
Barn Stall Owner #14/32
Activity: 58.6%

Thanked 12,914 Times in 4,897 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4810

There's a fire pole joke in there somewhere...
Vandelay Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vandelay Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 6:50am   #4
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,506 Times in 14,292 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipZap View Post
Nice, titillating story.

So now he ruined a couple careers because he chased down a guy getting a BJ from a cross-dresser?

Fukin' Hero!
For some people, men pretending to be women is a sin against nature. For some people, men having sex with other men is a sin against nature.
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 7:27am   #5
Strats-N-Vettes
SOME Real Barner
Activity: 8.1%

Thanked 25,339 Times in 9,150 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2034428

Quote:
Nice, titillating story.
Fukin' Hero!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
For some people, men pretending to be women is a sin against nature. For some people, men having sex with other men is a sin against nature.
Lets also add:
...and all firefighters should be allowed to have sex in fire stations any time they feel the urge.

And since the firefighters can do it; police stations can do it too!
But why stop there?....city hall...all municipal buildings...shoot, might as well allow it at the school board location, and in all public schools too!

What law was being broken?

The people that couldn't control themselves ruined their own career.
Self accountability and self responsibility....seems like a lost trait.
Strats-N-Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strats-N-Vettes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 8:02am   #6
Vandelay Industries
Barn Stall Owner #14/32
Activity: 58.6%

Thanked 12,914 Times in 4,897 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4810

A man is sitting at the bar, when a firefighter walks in.

"The usual cocksucker" the barman calls out.

"Hey cocksucker, hows it going?" another customer calls out.

Then the waitress says "hey cocksucker, nice to see you."

The guy turns to the fireman and says "Hope you don't mind me asking, but why do they call you cocksucker?"

The fireman turns to the guy and says "in the last year I've saved 11 people from burning buildings. 3 people from crashed cars, I've raised over half a million for the local charities, I play for the local football team and have scored over half the goals this season and I ran 3 marathons."

"Wow" says the man "your a bit of a local hero then! but why do they insult you?"

The fireman turns to the guy and says " I know, but you suck one little cock..."
Vandelay Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vandelay Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 9:32am   #7
Mike Mercury
Chief Meat Gazer
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #98
Barn Raising II,III,IV
Activity: 21.9%

Thanked 33,735 Times in 12,291 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5135124

if that fire station is taxpayer funded... then the types of activities happening on the premises should be of public concern.

This "act" could of easily happened at the firefighters home and not at the place of his employment. This employee should be reprimanded.
Mike Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Mercury For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 9:49am   #8
VatorMan
Barn Stall Owner #122
NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'17
Activity: 11.2%

Thanked 8,380 Times in 4,242 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1158963

Quote:
Nice, titillating story.

Fukin' Hero!
Guess it’s OK on Naval ships too ?
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VatorMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 9:58am   #9
snide
Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,506 Times in 14,292 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
snide is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snide For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 12:12pm   #10
gs568
A Real Barner
Activity: 13.3%

Thanked 6,332 Times in 2,166 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002182

Dude, get a room.
gs568 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gs568 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 1:11pm   #11
Hardluck
A Real Barner
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 15,628 Times in 6,160 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $22573

Well slick willie got one in his office, oh yeah never mind that was from a woman!
Hardluck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hardluck For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 1:23pm   #12
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mercury View Post
if that fire station is taxpayer funded... then the types of activities happening on the premises should be of public concern.

This "act" could of easily happened at the firefighters home and not at the place of his employment. This employee should be reprimanded.
Totally agree with this.

But the story says that the cop acted like it was some sort of violent crime. Sneaking around and then chasing down a "suspect".

You can agree or disagree with the activity, but if it was consensual, then take care of it through normal workplace processes.

I'm dealing now with the state trying to get cops to enforce dining rules. Are you all ok with that, too?

Let the police deal with real crimes...
Old 11-24-2020, 1:24pm   #13
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
I guess only you would know!
Old 11-24-2020, 1:30pm   #14
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
I definitely understand that, but PO's are not out there to bust folks for sin breaking, unless it also breaks a law. There may be a law in TN that I'm not aware of that prohibits consensual sex between males, so I will stand corrected if advised.
Old 11-24-2020, 2:30pm   #15
VatorMan
Barn Stall Owner #122
NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'17
Activity: 11.2%

Thanked 8,380 Times in 4,242 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1158963

Quote:
I guess only you would know!
2 of my ships were half female.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VatorMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2020, 4:06pm   #16
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 34.9%

Thanked 6,939 Times in 3,056 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
I definitely understand that, but PO's are not out there to bust folks for sin breaking, unless it also breaks a law. There may be a law in TN that I'm not aware of that prohibits consensual sex between males, so I will stand corrected if advised.
In a public place? I'm pretty sure most, if not all, states have a law against that. I'm not sure the fire station qualifies as a "public place" since there is limited access, but if they could be seen from the outside, that's still having sex in public to me.

I also think the officer was right to check out the situation, since it could have been a burglary or vandalism scenario, and when the participants ran away, he was right to think that illegal activity was underway. Possibly a hooker turning a trick in full view from the street.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 5:02pm   #17
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
In a public place? I'm pretty sure most, if not all, states have a law against that. I'm not sure the fire station qualifies as a "public place" since there is limited access, but if they could be seen from the outside, that's still having sex in public to me.

I also think the officer was right to check out the situation, since it could have been a burglary or vandalism scenario, and when the participants ran away, he was right to think that illegal activity was underway. Possibly a hooker turning a trick in full view from the street.
So if you're "pretty sure" post the law. I said in an earlier post that if there was actually a law broken, then the cop had a right to arrest. Don't know if that includes chasing someone down.

Officer should have walked away. Nobody was getting hurt. Nobody was in danger.

Again, if the people were breaking the law, I have not seen it. He could have just knocked on the window and told them to get a room.

I have this feeling that if this was a male fireman (or Navy person) just banging a female, it wouldn't have raised a hackle. Crap, I'm pretty sure you'd be laughing about it.

I'm pretty sure the cop would have been, too.
Old 11-24-2020, 6:23pm   #18
Grey Ghost
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,110 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46272

I remember in the past they caught a local police chief doing it with a woman .gov official in an inside storage unit lol The desc. on the storage unit was a mattress on the floor, night stand with lamp. Security camera footage caught them going in and not coming out for a period of time. Guard called police on them lol

Security camera also caught a LEO in uniform and in patrol car meeting a woman behind a closed biz. They got out of their cars and got to it on the hood of the patrol car
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grey Ghost For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2020, 7:35am   #19
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 34.9%

Thanked 6,939 Times in 3,056 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
So if you're "pretty sure" post the law. I said in an earlier post that if there was actually a law broken, then the cop had a right to arrest. Don't know if that includes chasing someone down.

Officer should have walked away. Nobody was getting hurt. Nobody was in danger.

Again, if the people were breaking the law, I have not seen it. He could have just knocked on the window and told them to get a room.

I have this feeling that if this was a male fireman (or Navy person) just banging a female, it wouldn't have raised a hackle. Crap, I'm pretty sure you'd be laughing about it.

I'm pretty sure the cop would have been, too.
Wow, that Google search took about 5 seonds.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/tennes...tlined%20below.

Look, I really don't care if a guy wants to have his boyfriend dress up like a girl and give him a blowie, as long as it is done in an appropriate place. Do that at home, and it is none of my business. This is what today's liberals can't seem to understand, if it's none of my business, don't make it my business, and I won't care. Throw it in my face, and I will care. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2020, 12:59pm   #20
ZipZap
Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Wow, that Google search took about 5 seonds.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/tennes...tlined%20below.

Look, I really don't care if a guy wants to have his boyfriend dress up like a girl and give him a blowie, as long as it is done in an appropriate place. Do that at home, and it is none of my business. This is what today's liberals can't seem to understand, if it's none of my business, don't make it my business, and I won't care. Throw it in my face, and I will care. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
Indecent exposure laws apply to folks doing the nasty in public. Here's a quote from the story:

"According to the incident report, when the officer looked through the windows of the training room, he reported he saw the man sitting in a chair, and the other person performing oral sex on him."

Is this public? Is this a realistic expectation of your tax dollars at work?

So, if a PO thinks something might be awry at your house and decides to go peek in your window, can he then bust you for having relations because you forgot to close your curtains?

We could argue the morality until the cows come home, but utilizing the police to enforce morality is a complete waste of their time, and my money.

May I refer you back to this thread...

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/...d.php?t=124149

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic