Old 12-20-2023, 4:39pm   #41
slewfoot
Barn Stall Owner #118
Activity: 55.8%

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,185 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002672

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Will the SCOTUS hear the appeal on this?
Who knows but it is a Trump packed court.
slewfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 4:40pm   #42
Taurus
A Real Barner
Activity: 13.7%

Thanked 5,739 Times in 2,717 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3895593

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenHorse View Post
I'm trying to grasp if you're a believer in that but I suppose it's apparent you are.
I have not seen the evidence so I have not formed an opinion as of yet. I have heard enough that makes me think it’s more likely than not but we’ll see.
Taurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 5:52pm   #43
KenHorse
Barn Stall Owner #123
Activity: 75.2%

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Thanked 1,848 Times in 822 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
I have not seen the evidence so I have not formed an opinion as of yet. I have heard enough that makes me think it’s more likely than not but we’ll see.
Here's my problem with that.

A quick i'net search of "fake elector scheme" returns link after link from the likes of the NY Times, CNN, etc etc etc.

As every single one of those sources got the Russia Collusion hoax WRONG, got Covid WRONG and intentionally covered up the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and never apologized, let alone admitted their errors, why the **** would anyone with a lick of sense believe them about this supposed scheme?
KenHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KenHorse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 7:14pm   #44
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
Here's my problem with that.

A quick i'net search of "fake elector scheme" returns link after link from the likes of the NY Times, CNN, etc etc etc.

As every single one of those sources got the Russia Collusion hoax WRONG, got Covid WRONG and intentionally covered up the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and never apologized, let alone admitted their errors, why the **** would anyone with a lick of sense believe them about this supposed scheme?
A couple things, 11 of those accused of being fake electors have plead guilty already and turned witnesses for the prosecution. In essence they have admitted to their role in the plan. Also, there was direct testimony that the "scheme" was discussed at the December 16th meeting at the White House and was being "managed" by Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro who has already plead guilty in GA. Trump was in attendance at the meeting as well and his action attempting to force Pence to kick the swing state counts back to those fake electors looks pretty bad.

Again, we need to see the evidence.
Old 12-20-2023, 7:31pm   #45
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,452 Times in 17,245 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
A couple things, 11 of those accused of being fake electors have plead guilty already and turned witnesses for the prosecution. In essence they have admitted to their role in the plan. Also, there was direct testimony that the "scheme" was discussed at the December 16th meeting at the White House and was being "managed" by Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro who has already plead guilty in GA. Trump was in attendance at the meeting as well and his action attempting to force Pence to kick the swing state counts back to those fake electors looks pretty bad.

Again, we need to see the evidence.
If I have an ax to grind with you, have unlimited funds and the power of the prosecutor's office, and am not afraid to lie my ass off, wanna bet I can get you to plead guilty to something, too, so you can just stop the hemorrhaging of money spent on your defense attorneys? Also consider I'm doing my lawfare against you in an area that hates people like you, who will rubber stamp whatever indictments I chose to bring, and the same kinds of people are likely to be on your jury.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 7:37pm   #46
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
If I have an ax to grind with you, have unlimited funds and the power of the prosecutor's office, and am not afraid to lie my ass off, wanna bet I can get you to plead guilty to something, too, so you can just stop the hemorrhaging of money spent on your defense attorneys? Also consider I'm doing my lawfare against you in an area that hates people like you, who will rubber stamp whatever indictments I chose to bring, and the same kinds of people are likely to be on your jury.
Your premise is that people lied? That has to be proven still before what you say can even be considered in this case.
Old 12-20-2023, 7:45pm   #47
Bill
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,452 Times in 17,245 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Your premise is that people lied? That has to be proven still before what you say can even be considered in this case.
We have proven, documented history of the left lying. Ken brought up just a few of those lies. Russiagate. Hunter laptop. Covid, pretty much all of it, from origin story to efficacy of HCQ and Ivermectin, to hiding the lack of efficacy, and numerous deleterious side effects of the 'vaccines.'

We were lied to that J6 wasn't a put up job now that we have video of people dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol BEFORE the 'riot' took place, and video of the Capitol Police and others shooting munitions into large, but peaceful crowd.

All these lies, but maybe, maybe these were ILLEGAL fake electors, vs. people ready to go if the courts had determined fraud existed, or hanging chads were counted, etc. C'mon, man! You're like Charlie Brown. Surely THIS time Lucy won't pull the football away sending me flying on my ass yet again, right?
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 7:52pm   #48
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
We have proven, documented history of the left lying. Ken brought up just a few of those lies. Russiagate. Hunter laptop. Covid, pretty much all of it, from origin story to efficacy of HCQ and Ivermectin, to hiding the lack of efficacy, and numerous deleterious side effects of the 'vaccines.'

We were lied to that J6 wasn't a put up job now that we have video of people dressed as Trump supporters inside the Capitol BEFORE the 'riot' took place, and video of the Capitol Police and others shooting munitions into large, but peaceful crowd.

All these lies, but maybe, maybe these were ILLEGAL fake electors, vs. people ready to go if the courts had determined fraud existed, or hanging chads were counted, etc. C'mon, man! You're like Charlie Brown. Surely THIS time Lucy won't pull the football away sending me flying on my ass yet again, right?
Great, still have to prove it in this case.
Old 12-20-2023, 8:03pm   #49
BRUIZER
A Real Barner
Activity: 4.7%

Thanked 1,425 Times in 623 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:

Wasting your words. The wilfully ignorant will never see reality. Spewing nonsense ad nauseum is all they have at this point in time.
BRUIZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 8:47pm   #50
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 23,453 Times in 10,612 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewfoot View Post
Speaking of ignorant, I'm not the one living 5 miles from the Alabama border?
You just made my point.
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 8:54pm   #51
KenHorse
Barn Stall Owner #123
Activity: 75.2%

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Thanked 1,848 Times in 822 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $525

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewfoot View Post
The Republican Party was formed just prior to the Civil War and the 14th Amendment was written and passed just after the war by a Republican Controlled Politicians in Washington.

So,

Soon after losing the Civil War in 1865, states that had been part of the Confederacy began to send "unrepentant" former Confederates to Washington as senators and representatives. Congress refused to seat them and drafted Section 3 to perpetuate, as a constitutional imperative, that any who violate their oath to the Constitution are to be barred from public office.

Adding to it, Section 3 disqualifies from federal or state office anyone who, having taken an oath as a public official to support the Constitution, subsequently has "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against the United States or given "aid and comfort" to its enemies. Southerners strongly opposed it, arguing it would hurt reunification of the country.

As much as I would like to give Colorado a , I do feel some form of a conviction is in order to keep Trumps Dictating Sorry (TDS) ass off the ballot. Thing is, if it does not fly, the court of public opinion will prevail.

If he loses the election, it should be because he is not wanted, not eligible.
So when is Biden removed from the ballot?
KenHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 9:59pm   #52
Torqaholic
A Real Barner
Activity: 19.8%

Thanked 4,386 Times in 2,404 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $15637580

Posted for posterity because not many of us will survive the coming battle -

Torqaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 10:59pm   #53
slewfoot
Barn Stall Owner #118
Activity: 55.8%

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,185 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1002672

Quote:
So when is Biden removed from the ballot?

I don't think it will happen. if there was anything of value, it would have come out a long time ago. It appears "Impeachment" calls are just a feeble attempt at smearing because of Trump

Even Hunter, I mean lying on a gun form. Odds of prosecution to the average Joe is non existent. Even though its a federal crime, is not much more than a slap on the wrist or probation, if that

Just have to wait till next fall.
slewfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 11:05pm   #54
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqaholic View Post
Posted for posterity because not many of us will survive the coming battle -

Are you implying there will be an all out revolution against the US, Trumpers vs everyone else? Who is going to put their life at risk for Trump, you? Even if your comments turn out to be true, after the first few thousands of MAGAs are wiped out by the US military, who then?

The United States of America will survive the 2024 election as well as all of Trump's indictments and charges because there is no better option on the face of the planet. After this cycle is over, one of two things happen, 1) Trump wins and nothing happens for the next 4 years because nothing has changed and Trump is busy fighting legal battles and he is no longer relevant after his term. 2) Trump loses and he is no longer relevant.

That's it, there will be no revolution, no one will give up their lives for Trump and his vision of MAGA. There will be many butt hurt people on one side or the other and there will be much whining, crying and bitching on one of two sides for a couple years and it will all pass.

The United States of America will not be dissolved or fall to MAGA if Trump loses, it will survive and start looking forward to 2028. That's reality.
Old 12-20-2023, 11:24pm   #55
Torqaholic
A Real Barner

I'm implying you better get used to seeing commie heads stuck on pikes laughing boy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Torqaholic For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2023, 11:32pm   #56
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
I'm implying you better get used to seeing commie heads stuck on pikes laughing boy.
BS, it will never happen no matter how much you wish it so. Are you going to hop in your F150 with your AR bought on the internet and head into battle? If so you're a fool. When that first F150 loaded with MAGAs meet up with an Abrahms and it's occupants get blown back to kingdom come to meet their makers the rest will turn tail. How many attack aircraft or drone missiles do the MAGAs have let alone trained troops? No, it will be MAGA heads on pikes, thousands and thousands of pikes but you go for it.

Why not just back a different candidate that can take back the White House? Seems easier to me. Haley is within 15 points in New Hampshire with time to close. Get someone like her in the White House and things can change or take up weapons against America and see what happens.

Think it through.
Old 12-21-2023, 12:48am   #57
Torqaholic
A Real Barner

It has nothing to do with me or your incurable TDS. People won't need to leave their homes. History repeats and the commies will come to them. Do you really suppose Americans will allow the weaponizing of government agencies against them by corrupt criminals who wipe their ass with the Constitution?

Did you even watch the video I posted?
Old 12-21-2023, 12:50am   #58
Torqaholic
A Real Barner

Quote:
Why not just back a different candidate...
I support no candidate. The voting system is broken beyond repair. Don't delude yourself otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to Torqaholic For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2023, 1:07am   #59
Taurus
A Real Barner

Quote:
It has nothing to do with me or your incurable TDS. People won't need to leave their homes. History repeats and the commies will come to them. Do you really suppose Americans will allow the weaponizing of government agencies against them by corrupt criminals who wipe their ass with the Constitution?

Did you even watch the video I posted?
Without emotion, please prove Joe Biden or the left in general are responsible for the indictments, I’ll wait.

And who are the commies? The people you disagree with? You do realize there are more of them than MAGAs, right?
Old 12-21-2023, 3:54am   #60
Torqaholic
A Real Barner

Quote:
.. prove Joe Biden or the left in general are responsible for the indictments...
The government doesn't prove collusion between mafia members for specific crimes when convicting for membership in a criminal organization (RICO). They only prove they're a member of an ongoing criminal organization. The Democrat political party qualifies.

To quote Brandon's statement to the media yesterday - "We all saw it all... There's no question about it."
The Following User Says Thank You to Torqaholic For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion