Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2023, 12:01pm   #21
The_Dude
Barn Stall Owner #113
Bantayan Kids '14
Activity: 33.5%

Thanked 17,047 Times in 6,958 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $306898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray View Post
I miss STS….. is he still lurking?
Hey @Murray, @GTOguy hijacked your account
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 12:08pm   #22
Giraffe (He/Him)
Goldilocks
Barn Stall Owner #905

Bantayan Kids '13,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 16,607 Times in 7,133 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1009320

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
He's not the only one who was irritated with political threads in OT. I'm here for fun, and just making people mad for no reason isn't fun for me. I want to honor what I agreed to, we're just now having to flesh out exactly what is political and what is current events. Overall, I want this to be a fun, welcoming place.
'Cept this story is news.
Giraffe (He/Him) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 12:18pm   #23
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 7,704 Times in 3,793 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Hey @Murray, @GTOguy hijacked your account
This place is dull without STS and Doug. We need some manic/wild/senseless stuff here to balance things out.

I've been visiting the other place on OT as a diversion, but it's like that Twilight Zone episode where Billy Mumy is a 6 year old monster who can read your thoughts, and if he perceives them as negative, you get turned into a jack-in-the-box or lizard and buried deep, deep, in the cornfield. People are walking on eggshells.
GTOguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 12:26pm   #24
The_Dude
Barn Stall Owner #113
Bantayan Kids '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOguy View Post
This place is dull without STS and Doug. We need some manic/wild/senseless stuff here to balance things out.

I've been visiting the other place on OT as a diversion, but it's like that Twilight Zone episode where Billy Mumy is a 6 year old monster who can read your thoughts, and if he perceives them as negative, you get turned into a jack-in-the-box or lizard and buried deep, deep, in the cornfield. People are walking on eggshells.
Old 02-14-2023, 12:43pm   #25
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Doesn't have a big thing
Activity: 99.8%

Thanked 9,213 Times in 4,617 Posts

Quote:

While those two shared the in-depth happenings of their everyday lives, many in here chose not to share as much.

For example, I would not tell anyone that the office building's bathroom down the hall, the male bathroom, is currently in dire need of both of a plumber and a haz mat team, and I would never share pictures of that horrendous and vomit-inducing site.

I guess I could start doing so if all in here wanted another poster to show them the unfiltered events of everyday life.

Once you view the bathroom pics, I could post up the pimple popping I did this morning, nasty mofo on my neck, never had one before, it shot out and hit the mirror, bled for a few minutes.

Let me know,,,
Onebadcad is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onebadcad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2023, 1:28pm   #26
The_Dude
Barn Stall Owner #113
Bantayan Kids '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
For example, I would not tell anyone that the office building's bathroom down the hall, the male bathroom, is currently in dire need of both of a plumber and a haz mat team, and I would never share pictures of that horrendous and vomit-inducing site.
Old 02-14-2023, 2:21pm   #27
MadInNc
Barn Stall Owner #103
Activity: 21.9%

Thanked 31,457 Times in 10,905 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108939

Quote:

Quote:
While those two shared the in-depth happenings of their everyday lives, many in here chose not to share as much.

I guess I could start doing so if all in here wanted another poster to show them the unfiltered events of everyday life.

Once you view the bathroom pics,

Let me know,,,

We saw the mess and clean up on Candid Camera local
Name:  289D4384-791D-4C39-B3F7-FEC63219120B.gif
Views: 33
Size:  1.20 MB

But if that wasn’t enough maintenance was told to find at all cost the @Raazor toilet cannon to clear the plug, which they tried to no avail

Name:  CF6FAB23-0455-4A59-A4F5-008102C12226.gif
Views: 34
Size:  4.64 MB
MadInNc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 2:22pm   #28
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,691 Times in 13,648 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

This...

Quote:
Tensions between the US and China have escalated following the incident where a Chinese spy balloon flew over much of mainland US before being shot down by a US forces off South Carolina.
Is what bullshit looks like. There is no tension between the US and China. Joe is doing everything they ask of him and China couldn't be more pleased.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 2:25pm   #29
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,691 Times in 13,648 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:

Once you view the bathroom pics, I could post up the pimple popping I did this morning, nasty mofo on my neck, never had one before, it shot out and hit the mirror, bled for a few minutes.

Let me know,,,

If you ain't grabbin' nuts, or kickin' butts, you ain't shit

~Dougie B.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 4:04pm   #30
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 83.5%

Thanked 10,824 Times in 3,976 Posts

Quote:

Let me know,,,

That would certainly be more quality content than any of the two dancing monkeys ever provided. Post up a video of it along with a 400 word essay about how you are going to "flip" the pimple juice for some necrotic knee cap fluid from Carl's orthoscopic clinic and live bait stand down the street. And in lieu of capitalization, sentence structure, or punctuation, just sprinkle a bunch of smh and lolz in every sentence. Bonus points will be awarded for photos of what looks like a black, hairy tongue slapping a cheap Chinesium impact wrench. We are sticklers for quality content around here.
Tikiman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 4:12pm   #31
MadInNc
Barn Stall Owner #103
Activity: 21.9%

Thanked 31,457 Times in 10,905 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiman View Post
That would certainly be more quality content than any of the two dancing monkeys ever provided. Post up a video of it along with a 400 word essay about how you are going to "flip" the pimple juice for some necrotic knee cap fluid from Carl's orthoscopic clinic and live bait stand down the street. And in lieu of capitalization, sentence structure, or punctuation, just sprinkle a bunch of smh and lolz in every sentence. Bonus points will be awarded for photos of what looks like a black, hairy tongue slapping a cheap Chinesium impact wrench. We are sticklers for quality content around here.
Oh man…
MadInNc is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic