Old 07-24-2011, 8:51am   #1
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902
Default So apparently that ass in Norway was a Christian terrorist

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ings-muslim-/1

Should be interesting to see how those of you who say all Muslims are evil because of the actions of a few, defend this.

I'll go ahead and assume you will say he is the exception and doesn't represent his religion. So then I'll ask why not extend the same feelings to Muslims? After all many of you judge the whole faith (with more than one billion members) based on the actions of a couple hundred people.

Wonder if there will be massive protest in Oslo next time someone wants to build a church close to their "ground zero".
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 9:12am   #2
78SA
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 3,201 Times in 2,015 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3632152

No he wasn't. He is simply a murderer and terrorist. Christianity preaches against that.
78SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 9:25am   #3
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 2,418 Times in 934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854

How many documented cases are there of modern day christian terrorists? And I'm not talking about people who blow shit up and happen to be christian.

How many documented cases are there of modern day muslim terrorists? And I'm specifically talking about people who blow shit up in the name of their religion.

If you want to use this as an example of a "christian" problem, have at it.
Broken Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 9:42am   #4
LATB
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 23,437 Times in 10,609 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8122190

According to The New York Times, he called for...
LATB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 9:50am   #5
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 42.4%

Thanked 7,733 Times in 3,443 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Which of the 2 religions calls for the death of the other? I'm not talking about individuals... I am talking about the basic teachings of the religion talking about killing the non-believers.

Go ahead. Answer that question and get back to us.

...and before you even spout off with your normal crap. I am not of either of the 2 religions.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:04am   #6
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

...on second thought... we know that you are an anti-Christian, anti-white, etc, etc, so I will spell it out for you.

How about some actual quotes. Feel free to look them up and validate for yourself. IT IS THE QURAN.

Quote:
The Qur'an tells muslims to kill and go to war to fight for Islam: Quran, chapters (Surahs) 9:5; 2:191; 2:193; 3:118; 4:75,76; 5:33, 8:12; 8:65; 9:73,123; 33:60-62.

Fight for Allah: "And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers, (Quran 2:191).

Muslims are to battle for Allah: "Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is ever weak," (Quran 4:76).

Kill those against Islam: "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter," (Quran 5:33).

Beheading: "When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment," (Quran 8:12).

Allah urges war: "O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand," (Quran 8:65).

Slay non-muslims: "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful," (Quran 9:5).

Allah urges war: "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination," (Quran 9:73).

Allah urges war:
"O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil)," (Quran 9:123).

Allah urges killing: "...the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist... 61Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering. 62(Such has been) the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah, (Quran 33:60-62).

Beheading: "Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens..." (Quran 47:4).

Allah loves those who fight for him: "Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).
Yea looks like a peaceful religion to me.

Let's look a little farther...

In Islam, there is no guarantee of salvation except in one instance, dying in Jihad. Jihad is the struggle, the battle against those who would oppose Islam and what Islam stands for. In the Muslim religion, there is no other guarantee of salvation or that the Muslim will be forgiven of his sins...

Quote:
Then, he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy, 7Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction. 8 But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light,- 9Will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit. (Surah 101:6-9)
Salvation based upon merit isn't a guarantee, but fighting in jihad is. Hmmmm... I wonder why Muslim terrorists would be so willing to die (and take others with them) for the cause of their religion? It is the only way they can be guaranteed paradise. It is this fundamental principle in Islam that encourages terrorism.
Quote:
"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value)." (4:74, Yusifali)
Quote:
Allah guarantees (to the person who carries out Jihad in His Cause and nothing compelled him to go out but Jihad in His Cause and the belief in His Word) that He will either admit him into Paradise (Martyrdom) or return him with reward or booty he has earned to his residence from where he went out," (Hadith Vol. 9, Book 93, # 555).
You don't like Christians? Great. That is your choice, but to not see the fundamental difference between a terrorist who happens to be a Christian and the entire Islam community which TEACHES terrorism is completely and utterly ignorant.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 10:06am   #7
LATB
A Real Barner

What the Kommie in the Keys doesn't get is...

this guy may be a Christian...but, did he do what he did in the name of Christianity? Or was his MO to fight off the Muslims who kill in the name of Islam regularly?

It's one thing to be a Christian...or Muslim...or Jew...

and commit an act of terror.

It's another if it is done in the name of his religion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LATB For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 10:08am   #8
Chris Fowler
Barn Stall Owner #6
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17

Thanked 1,484 Times in 828 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $437465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
Norway suspect sought 'Christian war' against Islam - Faith & Reason - USATODAY.com

Should be interesting to see how those of you who say all Muslims are evil because of the actions of a few, defend this.

I'll go ahead and assume you will say he is the exception and doesn't represent his religion. So then I'll ask why not extend the same feelings to Muslims? After all many of you judge the whole faith (with more than one billion members) based on the actions of a couple hundred people.

Wonder if there will be massive protest in Oslo next time someone wants to build a church close to their "ground zero".
Show me the Christians dancing in the street celebrating his actions and I'll start being willing to make the comparison...
Chris Fowler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris Fowler For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 10:17am   #9
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66
Activity: 0.6%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4290

Another drive by by the resident Lib.
AC54ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:44am   #10
LATB
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC54ME View Post
Another drive by by the resident Lib.
correct

at this point we are only feeding a troll.

He'll be back later to gather up his peanuts and move along.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:52am   #11
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

Quote:
Norway suspect sought 'Christian war' against Islam - Faith & Reason - USATODAY.com

A few?

WOW. Travel to the middle-east, then get back to us about how only a "few" are barbarians.

Better yet, take your lady with you OR pretend to be a homosexual. Get back to is about how civilized and tolerant Islamic nations are.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:56am   #12
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
WOW. Travel to the middle-east, then get back to us about how only a "few" are barbarians.
Very good point.

Joe, have you been to the Middle East? Have you seen these people first hand or are you basing your statements solely on what you see in the idiot media?

I'm guessing it is the latter.

(Yes, I have been there...)
Old 07-24-2011, 4:49pm   #13
RetiredSFC 97
Barn Stall Owner #63
Activity: 2.8%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $32270

I find it totally disengenous for a lib to defend one religion while attempting to discredit another.

WTF is up with that? It doesn't even make sense.

But actually Islam isn't a religion, it's a cult.
RetiredSFC 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 5:16pm   #14
CuzzinJack
Vette Barn Crew

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1640

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
...on second thought... we know that you are an anti-Christian, anti-white, etc, etc, so I will spell it out for you.

How about some actual quotes. Feel free to look them up and validate for yourself. IT IS THE QURAN.

Yea looks like a peaceful religion to me.

Let's look a little farther...

In Islam, there is no guarantee of salvation except in one instance, dying in Jihad. Jihad is the struggle, the battle against those who would oppose Islam and what Islam stands for. In the Muslim religion, there is no other guarantee of salvation or that the Muslim will be forgiven of his sins...

Salvation based upon merit isn't a guarantee, but fighting in jihad is. Hmmmm... I wonder why Muslim terrorists would be so willing to die (and take others with them) for the cause of their religion? It is the only way they can be guaranteed paradise. It is this fundamental principle in Islam that encourages terrorism.

You don't like Christians? Great. That is your choice, but to not see the fundamental difference between a terrorist who happens to be a Christian and the entire Islam community which TEACHES terrorism is completely and utterly ignorant.
What a crock of chit ..

Nowhere in your quotes do i read anything about pro-active aggression toward non believers .
Do you not know the difference between offence and defence ?..

Jihad is simply the process of "exerting the best efforts," involving some form of "struggle" and "resistance," to achieve a particular goal. In other words, jihad is the struggle against, or resistance to, something for the sake of a goal.

The term 'jihad' in the Quran refers mainly to the 'inner' struggle to become 'pure' --- which is plain to see from some of your quotes , if one has the comprehension skills ..

Armed jihad is only temporary and is a response to armed aggression. Once the aggression has ceased, armed jihad comes to an end. Armed jihad, thus, can take place only when there is an aggressive, external enemy.

''Struggle'' and ''resistance'' do not equal '' encourages terrorism'' ..

CuzzinJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 5:25pm   #15
LATB
A Real Barner

How's that Muslim thing working out in the UK there Hoss?
Old 07-24-2011, 5:42pm   #16
CuzzinJack
Vette Barn Crew

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1640

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
How's that Muslim thing working out in the UK there Hoss?
The guys at my local kebab take-out are great .. ..They do a mean salad burger and one of them has a Firebird ..He covets my Vette so i guess he has a jihad going on to overcome his impure thoughts .. ...
CuzzinJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 6:10pm   #17
PortDawg
Charter Member - C3 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #34
Barn Raising II

NCM Supporter '15

Thanked 1,610 Times in 761 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $173

I have literally spent years in the middle East. No desire to go back. They are an intolerant lot. Try carrying a Bible into Kuwait or Saudi Arabia openly.

The hell with those people. Seriously.
PortDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 6:34pm   #18
LATB
A Real Barner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzzinJack View Post
The guys at my local kebab take-out are great .. ..They do a mean salad burger and one of them has a Firebird ..He covets my Vette so i guess he has a jihad going on to overcome his impure thoughts .. ...
well there is one example...
Old 07-24-2011, 6:37pm   #19
Sea Six
Barn Stall Owner #16A
Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 13,008 Times in 7,318 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $602908

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzzinJack View Post
''Struggle'' and ''resistance'' do not equal '' encourages terrorism'' ..

So................

you're saying that all of those mud-slime ****s that kill Americans/westerners, while shouting Allahu-akbar are just confused, and that there is no cultural relevance to that coincidence.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Sea Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 8:03pm   #20
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66
Activity: 0.6%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4290

Quote:

Hey coooool.

Owned by your own words.

Read it and weap.

Quote:
- We are tired of Israel.

This was the message from AUF leader Eskil Pedersen the very day before the massacre took place in Utøya in Norway. 85 of the Labor youth camp was massacred by a Norwegian Freemason templar.

The day before the massacre, AUF leader Pedersen invited the Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Støre to the camp. Støre in the very minister in Norway who recognized The Hamas, and held secret talk with the leadership in the Islamic terrorist organization.

This is what Pedersen is recorded saying to the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, on 21st of July. This was 48 hours before the tragedy took place.

“I acknowledge that economical boycott of Israel is a dramatic tool to use. But we are tired of Israel’s behavior. Large parts of the Word reacts towards Israel all the time, but Israel do not pay attention. Our advice to the Government of Norway is a signal, that we are tired of Israel” explains Pedersen.

When the right wing terrorist started to execute the labor party youth, Pedersen was the first to be taken into a boat, and guided into safety on mainland Norway.

Source: Dagbladet.no

My comment:

A neo-Nazi has massacred a socialist youth camp. A horrible crime against humanity, a mockery of the teaching of Jesus.

Here are two pictures of the Templar knight, who committed the mass murder:

The Templar knight with neo-Nazi sympathy was highly decorated by his brethren.

Andes Behring in his freemason uniform. Both these images were published on Youtube by him self.

That this horrible crime was committed by a neo-Nazi, does not justify the Jew hate exposed in the socialist camp. Very few in Norway are willing to listen to the warnings that this Lutheran kingdom has become the most anti-Jewish nation in Europe.

Those who curse Israel, is bringing a curse down on their own head.

In the case of the AUF youth camp, there can never be a better example. The AUF has for years been a strong supporter of the PLO, and Islamic terrorism towards the only Jewish state.

This is the time for reflections. If Norway wants to escape the wrath of God, the nation need to repent. That a Freemason Templar has managed to massacre the labor youth camp, is a signal that the Norwegian society has lost the blessings and cover that Jesus have provided for Norway for hundreds of years of Christianity.

Both he neo-Nazis and the post-Christian Norwegian society are headed for God’s final judgment and destruction.
AC54ME is offline   Reply With Quote

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion