Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2021, 6:44am   #21
Vegas
Barn Stall Owner #108
Activity: 1.8%

Thanked 1,555 Times in 647 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $109844

Quote:
Originally Posted by theandies View Post
**** the government and all companies,

Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vegas For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2021, 7:19am   #22
09CTSV
Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426

Our great leaders think it is good to get the vaccine at our company. I would say 60% of our people have had some form of the virus during the course of the two years this has gone on. They want everyone to have the shot thinking it will save us all. Wonder why they don't mandate the flu shot or maybe yellow fever shots? It is all about making money for the drug companies at this stage. Just when things settle down, a new variant is discovered to get everyone worked up again.
I quit watching the news, tired of all the Covid bullshit on main stream. When someone started talking about the trial in Kenosha, I had to look it up, forgot about the whole deal.
Life would be better without the news trying to push someones agenda. I miss Walter Cronkite and real news.
Once the company I work for mandates the shots, I will probably retire or come up with a real good medical reason why I can't get it.
09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 7:31am   #23
BayouCountry
Barn Stall Owner #105
Activity: 14.0%

Thanked 1,352 Times in 584 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Mandating the shot while allowing illegals, many who most certainly have COVID, to pour into our country has made up my mind to not get the booster. Follow the science my ass. The government health agencies ineptitude is a red flag for me to not believe anything they say. My daughter had COVID, but still was being mandated by CMS to get the shot; what sense does that make?

Luckily, my daughter’s religious exemption was accepted my her company. Having had the “vaccine “, I would disown my daughter if she allowed the government to jab my grandkids after all that’s happened. I’ve done a complete “about face.”

Let’s go, Biden (and all who voted for him)
BayouCountry is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BayouCountry For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2021, 8:08am   #24
04 commemorative
A Real Barner
Activity: 80.9%

Thanked 10,874 Times in 5,074 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1007997

My Aunt (99) passed away and this Thursday I need to go to her wake,church service and her celebration of life repast....in Flushing Queens NY. My cousins asked me to be a pallbearer which I said I would gladly be one. I have had all the shots and the sad part is one of my sisters will not be able to go to the repast because she has not gotten any shots. I know people that have had the vid and have gotten really sick,two of them got the shots as soon as they could after ! They said they never want it again. We also know a few people that have died from the vid,it's real and yes not everyone will die from it but I don't think I would ever disown a family member that chooses not to get any.
Maybe because these jabonies in office are letting all these illegals in it is a good idea to protect yourself from them ? I don't know, all anyone can do is try to stay protected in whatever way they choose.
04 commemorative is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 10:54am   #25
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 8.6%

Thanked 11,493 Times in 5,018 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

Quote:
Originally Posted by theandies View Post
I just got the Jansen last Wednesday to keep my job. Yesterday was the first day I felt "right". Headache, body aches, no appetite and a huge bruise on my arm opposite the injection site.

**** the government and even **** my company for forcing me to do something I didn't want to do. **** the government for protecting these drug companies from liability if something happens to me in 3. 5 10 years because they forced me to comply like a good little commie.

Think long and hard before taking these drugs. I wish I had a choice.
Same thing here. Work for the DOD, and it was take poison or lose my job 3 years from retirement. We are living in Tyranny, and anyone who is too dumb to realize it has my deepest sympathy.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 69camfrk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2021, 6:48pm   #26
Vegas
Barn Stall Owner #108
Activity: 1.8%

Thanked 1,555 Times in 647 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $109844

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouCountry View Post
Mandating the shot while allowing illegals, many who most certainly have COVID, to pour into our country has made up my mind to not get the booster. Follow the science my ass. The government health agencies ineptitude is a red flag for me to not believe anything they say. My daughter had COVID, but still was being mandated by CMS to get the shot; what sense does that make?

Luckily, my daughter’s religious exemption was accepted my her company. Having had the “vaccine “, I would disown my daughter if she allowed the government to jab my grandkids after all that’s happened. I’ve done a complete “about face.”

Let’s go, Biden (and all who voted for him)
Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 7:15pm   #27
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 43.2%

Thanked 3,942 Times in 1,648 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

BIL had his 9yo son vaccinated last week and now he’s really sick. No idea if the shot had anything to do with it or how things turn out but hope he recovers from this illness and doesn’t suffer any long term effects if the vaccine is playing a role.
Dan47 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post:

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic