Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 3.2%

Thanked 12,526 Times in 5,847 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
And yet you want him so desperately for president that you will believe any made up bullshit that supports him.
And the Left wanted BHO so bad they did not look beyond the facade of the well spoken Negro.
VITE1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 9:03pm   #82
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66
Activity: 0.6%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4290

Hey Joe:

Player
AC54ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 9:04pm   #83
MrPeabody
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 12,309 Times in 5,942 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2214590

Quote:
And yet you want him so desperately for president that you will believe any made up bullshit that supports him.
I havent seen enough evidence to be sure of anything yet.

And fair is fair, Joe, you so desperately want him to not be president you would believe any made up bullshit that accuses him.

He will probably come through this OK, just like Clinton did in '92. Whether he can win the nomonation is still in question, but I don't think he's lost any of his regular supporters.
MrPeabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 9:06pm   #84
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 87.8%

Thanked 7,705 Times in 3,420 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Wrong as always.

If he is guilty... ring him up. If there was proof of him sexually assaulting women I wouldn't for one second want him as the President. The difference is that unlike you, I prefer to look at facts.

Again, you WANTING him to be guilty is pathetic...

On a side note, why do you feel the need to end every post with ?

Is it because even you realize that the stupid shit you say is laughable?
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 9:08pm   #85
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
Please show me the FACTS that back the accusations against Cain.
I noticed that you failed to reply to this part of the post you quoted.

Why is that?

Old 11-08-2011, 9:34pm   #86
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902

Quote:
I noticed that you failed to reply to this part of the post you quoted.

Why is that?

Two women were paid off. Thats enough for most rational folks.
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 9:37pm   #87
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

Quote:
Two women were paid off. Thats enough for most rational folks.
I think that funniest part of that otherwise clueless statement is that you apparently consider yourself rational.
Old 11-08-2011, 9:53pm   #88
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 3.2%

Thanked 12,526 Times in 5,847 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Now there is a fourth woman at the NRA. She goes public in an hour.

New accuser to go public with charges against Herman Cain - latimes.com
Illinois Review: Clinton's list of ignored accusers

Quote:
Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Clinton's list of ignored accusers

With so much media interest in the accusations against Herman Cain, one wonders where were the "truth-seeking" press was during the Clinton presidency? Clinton is now the godfather of the Democratic National Party and still one of its most revered leaders and profitable fundraisers. The list of women that stepped forward and publicly complained about the former President are:
•Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
•Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
•Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
•Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
•Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
•Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
•22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
•Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
•Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations

•Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
Hypocrisy thy name is Dem.
VITE1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 6:36am   #89
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 2,418 Times in 934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854

Quote:
You judging someone's class is pretty hilarious.
Damn
Broken Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 6:38am   #90
Broken Wind
A Real Barner
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 2,418 Times in 934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1013854

Quote:
I think that funniest part of that otherwise clueless statement is that you apparently consider yourself rational.
Double damn
Broken Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 8:28am   #91
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66

HEY JOE:

This ain't no blog article:

Quote:
Cain Accuser Filed Complaint in Next Job...anyone see a pattern?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WASHINGTON – A woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment, saying she should be allowed to work from home after a serious car accident and accusing a manager of circulating a sexually charged email, The Associated Press has learned.

Karen Kraushaar, 55, filed the complaint while working as a spokeswoman at the Immigration and Naturalization Service in the Justice Department in late 2002 or early 2003, with the assistance of her lawyer, Joel Bennett, who also handled her earlier sexual harassment complaint against Cain in 1999. Three former supervisors familiar with Kraushaar's complaint, which did not include a claim of sexual harassment, described it for the AP under condition of anonymity because the matter was handled internally by the agency and was not public.

To settle the complaint at the immigration service, Kraushaar initially demanded thousands of dollars in payment, a reinstatement of leave she used after the accident earlier in 2002, promotion on the federal pay scale and a one-year fellowship to Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, according to a former supervisor familiar with the complaint. The promotion itself would have increased her annual salary between $12,000 and $16,000, according to salary tables in 2002 from the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.

Kraushaar told the AP she considered her employment complaint "relatively minor" and she later dropped it.

"The concern was that there may have been discrimination on the job and that I was being treated unfairly," Kraushaar said.

Kraushaar said Tuesday she did not remember details about the complaint and did not remember asking for a payment, a promotion or a Harvard fellowship. Bennett, her lawyer, declined to discuss the case with the AP, saying he considered it confidential. Kraushaar left her job at the immigration service after dropping the complaint in 2003, and she went to work at the Treasury Department.

Details of the workplace complaint that Kraushaar made at the immigration service are relevant because they could offer insights into how she responded to conflicts at work. She now works as a spokeswoman in the office of the Treasury Department's inspector general for tax administration.

Kraushaar's complaint was based on supervisors denying her request to work full time from home after a serious car accident in 2002, three former supervisors said. Two of them said Kraushaar also was denied previous requests to work from home before the car accident.

The complaint also cited as objectionable an email that a manager had circulated comparing computers to women and men, a former supervisor said. The complaint claimed that the email, based on humor widely circulated on the Internet, was sexually explicit, according to the supervisor, who did not have a copy of the email. The joke circulated online lists reasons men and women were like computers, including that men were like computers because "in order to get their attention, you have to turn them on." Women were like computers because "even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval."

Kraushaar told the AP that she remembered the complaint focusing on supervisors denying her the opportunity to work from home after her car accident. She said other employees were allowed to work from home.

Kraushaar, who is married and lives in suburban Maryland, was among two women who formally settled harassment complaints against Cain in exchange for severance payments in the late 1990s when they worked at the restaurant association. Bennett has said Kraushaar settled her claim during the summer of 1999, shortly after Cain left the organization. Neither Kraushaar nor Bennett have described exactly what Cain was accused of saying or doing to Kraushaar when she worked there, although Bennett said Kraushaar wants to conduct a joint news conference with all the women who have accused Cain. The New York Times reported previously that Kraushaar received $45,000 in the settlement with the restaurant association.

Kraushaar agreed to discuss some aspects of the complaint at the immigration service if the AP agreed to protect her privacy, as it did in previous accounts of her complaint against Cain. She subsequently waived her privacy by confirming for news organizations her identity as one of two women who settled complaints against Cain, so the AP no longer is protecting Kraushaar's identity.

Cain has denied that he sexually harassed Kraushaar and others who have accused him of inappropriate behavior.

In a news conference Tuesday evening, Cain said allegations of sexual harassment by Kraushaar -- whom Cain identified by name for the first time -- were determined to be "baseless," but he did not explain who made this determination and Kraushaar has disputed this. Cain said that after negotiations between Bennett and the restaurant association's outside counsel she received money under an employment agreement, which Cain said was different from a legal settlement.

"When she made her accusations, they were found to be baseless and she could not find anyone to corroborate her story," Cain said.

Cain said he remembered gesturing to Kraushaar and noting that she was the same height as Cain's wife, about chin-high to Cain. The Georgia businessman said Kraushaar did not react noticeably, but he said the restaurant association lawyer later told him that was the most serious claim that Kraushaar made against him, "the one she was most upset about."

"Other things that might have been in the accusations, I'm not aware of, I don't remember," Cain said.

Sharon Bialek, a Chicago woman who once worked for the restaurant association's education foundation, accused Cain in a nationally televised news conference this week of groping her and attempting to force himself on her inside a parked car after they had dinner in 1997. Another woman told the AP that Cain made unwanted sexual advances to her while she worked for the association, and a pollster said he witnessed Cain sexually harass another woman after an association dinner.

Kraushaar's complaint at the immigration service prompted managers to use caution when writing and speaking to Kraushaar while the complaint was being investigated, another former supervisor told the AP. Two supervisors said Kraushaar asked a colleague to act as a witness when she had conversations with one manager after she filed her complaint.

The complaint at the immigration service was "nobody's business," Kraushaar said, because it was irrelevant to her sexual harassment settlement with Cain years earlier. "What you're looking for here is evidence of an employee who is out to get people," she said. "That's completely untrue."

Kraushaar, who started her career in Washington as a reporter, was praised for her work in 2000 when she traveled to Miami to help agency officials during the coverage of the Elian Gonzalez case, when federal agents seized the boy from relatives to return him to his father in Cuba.

"Ms. Kraushaar's assistance was invaluable and her performance extraordinary," wrote Robert A. Wallis, the immigration service district director in Miami. Kraushaar provided seven such letters of recommendation to show that her performance was commendable while working at the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the restaurant association and the immigration service.
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-a...080946066.html
Appears the wheels are starting to wobble on old Joe's cart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AC54ME For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 9:50am   #92
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III

Quote:
Kraushaar said Tuesday she did not remember details about the complaint and did not remember asking for a payment, a promotion or a Harvard fellowship.
Funny that she doesn't remember this but remembers in enough detail to quote exactly what happened 13 years ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 10:11am   #93
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Washington (CNN) - Karen Kraushaar, who went public earlier Tuesday confirming she was one of the women who previously filed a sexual harassment claim against Herman Cain, told CNN she is considering releasing the details of her allegations against Cain.

"I have kept all of the copies of my allegations," she said. "So I believe that could happen."

In her first interview since Cain's Tuesday news conference - in which he vehemently denied ever sexually harassing anyone - Kraushaar refused to comment specifically on Cain's defense. But she did say that if the female accusers get together to air their charges publicly, she expected he would still deny them.

"He's a serial denier," she said. "He will deny if it is four or 40 women."

Even so, Kraushaar told CNN she would like to organize a joint press conference some time in the near future with some of the other women who have alleged sexual harassment against Cain.

"There is safety in numbers," she said. "It is important that it happen in one conference."

Kraushaar's attorney, Joel Bennett, told CNN that Gloria Allred and her client, Sharon Bialek, have agreed to participate.

Kraushaar added that "it's so uncomfortable for people to say what happened" - as Bialek did earlier this week with her public allegations - that "with the redaction of certain names," documents might be the least painful way for the women to tell their stories.

Saying it's "no longer a private matter" she called the alleged sexual harassment by Cain "a personally embarrassing matter."

She made the case that, as a civil servant now working for the Treasury Department, she is a "federal career employee and I can't enter into electioneering." But, she added, 'sexual harassment is not a Democratic problem or a Republican problem. It's an American problem."

Kraushaar told CNN she entered into a $46,000 sexual harassment settlement with the National Restaurant Association in 1999 and said she was aware of the other settlement the association previously reached with a different employee.

"I lived by the strictures of the confidentiality agreement for 12 years," she told CNN. But when approached by Politico, she felt like she couldn't deny the story. The site "had two names," she said. "At that point, if I deny, I'm lying."

Kraushaar knows something about the media. She currently serves as the spokesman for a bureau within the Treasury Department.

She also indicated that Cain's story about her - in which he says that he gesturing that her she is the same height as his wife - has nothing to do with her harassment allegations

"A comment like that is so innocuous it wasn't even a part of my complaint," she said, allowing that it sounds "vaguely familiar." Without disclosing details, she said that there was "an incident in my office that was part of my complaint" that was the "inappropriate behavior."

Trying to pre-empt criticism, she also confirmed that she had filed one complaint while working at another federal agency about not being able to telecommute after a car accident while a colleague was able to do so - and she felt it was unfair. She says she was always an employee in good standing.
Old 11-09-2011, 1:45pm   #94
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Let her put up or shut up.

Either come out with the proof or be shown for the fraud you are.

Clock is ticking on her credibility.
Clock struck twelve - and she turned into a witch.

Joe can continue accepting the absurd allegations the left is spinning, but then he, along with them are totally fearful that a conservative is going to run in the GOP instead of the RINO's Perry and Romney (which would allow the left to continue their march toward communism).

Should that occur the left, and Joe, will be sucking hind teat. The demise of the Democrat/Liberal (communists, one and all) will be sent to the scrap heap of history.
Old 11-09-2011, 1:56pm   #95
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66

Hey Joe - some more humble pie for you:

Quote:
Defenders of Herman Cain carry nasty baggage of their own

Comment|TweetShare||Email|RSS|More|
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 -

There are two sides to every story; whether you believe one side or the other often depends on which side you stand. In Chicago, it may be the red or the blue side, more than the true or untrue side.

Such is the case with the political sexual harassment melodrama involving GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain and his first public accuser, Sharon Bialek.

With full disclosure, I report that I knew Sharon Bialek. In 2007, she was handling new business development at CBS-owned WCKG-FM in Chicago while I was producing a TV series that aired on WFLD-TV (FOX). We both had some sponsorship inventory to sell and met over many months to discuss ways we could develop advertising packages together.

She struck me as hard working, professional, and disinterested in politics. She was nice. But, being from Chicago – well she is actually in far northern suburb, Mundelein – stories from the dual-sided city cannot always be taken for their face value.

Since her first press conference Monday in New York, with celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred standing to her side, theories on Bialek have been swirling in conservative circles: Was she paid to come forward about Herman Cain? Was she promised a job? Why is Gloria Allred, a Democrat political operative, involved and what is she getting out of it?

"I was not paid to come forward, nor was I promised any employment. Nothing at all," Bialek said on Good Morning America Tuesday morning. "I'm just doing this because it's the right thing to do."

But Bialek’s remarks have not stopped the rumor mill from grinding. CBS Channel 2 Chicago reporter Dana Kozlov presented a pile of legal documents filed against Bialek, including dual bankruptcies, liens against her property from service providers and the IRS, a paternity lawsuit and five civil law suits, in her report on what be a motivating force behind Bialek’s actions.

While her fiancée vehemently denies she would do such a thing for money.

Yet another side of the Bialek-Cain story to consider. But wait, there is more.

According to a Chicago Sun-Times report, a witness saw Bialek embrace Cain “backstage” at TEACON, a recent Tea Party convention in October. “She grabbed his [Cain’s] arm and whispered in his left ear,” said Amy Jacobson, a co-host at Salem Broadcasting-owned AM 560 WIND. “She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying ‘“Uh, huh. Uh, huh.’”

Chicago’s Michael Sneed of the Sun-Times reports that Jacobsen described it as “They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends…”

So we have side one of the encounter, and embellished side two and then we have Bialek telling of her interaction with Cain at Teacon.

“I didn’t actually know he would be there [at the Tea Party event] but the night before, when my girlfriend told me, I went up to him and asked him: “Do you remember me?”…I guess I wanted to see if he was going to be man enough to own up to what he had done some 14 years ago,” said Bialek about the encounter.

However Cain’s participation of the Schaumberg, Illinois event was widely publicized. One must believe that she would be aware that the Presidential candidate would be there.

But then maybe it was not as Amy Jacobson claims, as she has a credibility gap of her own. In 2007, she was fired from NBC after she was videotaped frolicking in her bikini with her two young kids at the home of Craig Stebic, whose estranged wife has been missing now for four years.

This was cause for her termination because Jacobson, the reporter, was supposed to be investigating Stebic as a person of interest in his wife’s disappearance. Apparently, the lush backyard pool beckoned and with bikini and kids, she jumped in feet first.

Later, Jacobson admitted it was a “lapse in judgment.”

The Jacobson eventually had a conservative "conversion" and landed the co-host position on the 5,000 watt local station, one of 95 owned by Salem Communications and ranking 36th in the market according to October Arbitron rating, says the Chicago Tribune’s Robert Channick.

Although some organizers of the TEACON event are corroborating Jacobson’s account of Bialek and Cain’s most recent interaction, we must look at the other side of that story where TEACON has its own dark cloud hanging over it.

Arrested in 2009 for solicitation, avowed family man Steve Stevlic, the main organizer of TEACON and, at the time of Teacon in October 2011, the head of the Chicago Tea Party Patriots, was forced to resign when it was reported that he had been arrested for soliciting a prostitute.

Charges were dropped when he agreed to enter a treatment program for “johns.” With defenders like these, who needs enemies? Certainly not Herman Cain.

So what is the truth? And, with all the mudslinging, can it ever be determined?

Charges of sexual harassment are an easy weapon to aim at a conservative political candidate. It is a “he-said, she-said” smorgasbord of un-provable accusations. In the end, it all comes down to credibility.

To win, each side of the political aisle must chip away at the other side’s credibility. And credibility is key.

To date, the allegations of sexual harassment against Cain have only served to embolden the GOP electorate, which views the national media with suspicion and disdain. The latest USA Today/Gallup poll continues to show Cain in a virtual tie with former Gov. Mitt Romney at 21%.

“What we don’t want to have happen is for an innocent man and a great candidate to be destroyed just because the liberal media want to re-elect President Obama,” said one Cain supporter from Chicago, who wished to remain unnamed. “There is a double standard for conservatives.”

Is there a double standard?

In 1998, President Bill Clinton was impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying under oath and concealing his sexual relationship with a then twenty-two year-old White House intern. Clinton’s Arkansas law license was suspended for five years. He was fined $90,000 for contempt of court for his unwillingness to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case.

He eventually settled with Jones in the amount of $850,000. Today, twelve years after his impeachment, Clinton is viewed favorably by a majority of Americans.

But Clinton is not the only one.

In 1998, Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA) had a tryst with a male prostitute named Frank Gobie. He hired Gobie, who lived with Frank, to run errands. It was eventually discovered that Gobie was still working as a prostitute and was using Frank’s home as a brothel. Frank was reprimanded for using House privilege to waive 33 of Gobie’s parking tickets and for attempting to end Gobie’s probation for a criminal infraction.

Given the media cover granted to key Democrats, ranging from Rep. Charles Rangel and his ethics violations to President Obama and Solyndra, Republicans are reluctant to abandon their candidates - no matter what the media reports. Or what Sharon Bialek says.

And who can blame them?
Old 11-09-2011, 9:03pm   #96
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66

Appears that, once again, old Joe abandons his useless, misleading and stupid threads

Here is some more for you Joe (and we'll see if you are 'man/women' enough to respond to this and the other posts):

Quote:
Herman Cain has spent his life living and working all over the country -- Indiana, Georgia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Washington, D.C. -- but never in Chicago.

So it's curious that all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain emanate from Chicago: home of the Daley machine and Obama consigliere David Axelrod​.

Suspicions had already fallen on Sheila O'Grady, who is close with David Axelrod and went straight from being former Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff to president of the Illinois Restaurant Association (IRA), as being the person who dug up Herman Cain's personnel records from the National Restaurant Association (NRA).

The Daley-controlled IRA works hand-in-glove with the NRA. And strangely enough, Cain's short, three-year tenure at the NRA is evidently the only period in his decades-long career during which he's alleged to have been a sexual predator.

After O'Grady's name surfaced in connection with the miraculous appearance of Cain's personnel files from the NRA, she issued a Clintonesque denial of any involvement in producing them -- by vigorously denying that she knew Cain when he was at the NRA. (Duh.)

And now, after a week of conservative eye-rolling over unspecified, anonymous accusations against Cain, we've suddenly got very specific sexual assault allegations from an all-new accuser out of ... Chicago.

Herman Cain has never lived in Chicago. But you know who has? David Axelrod! And guess who lived in Axelrod's very building? Right again: Cain's latest accuser, Sharon Bialek.

Bialek's accusations were certainly specific. But they also demonstrated why anonymous accusations are worthless.

Within 24 hours of Bialek's press conference, friends and acquaintances of hers stepped forward to say that she's a "gold-digger," that she was constantly in financial trouble -- having filed for personal bankruptcy twice -- and, of course, that she had lived in Axelrod's apartment building at 505 North Lake Shore Drive, where, she admits, she knew the man The New York Times calls Obama's "hired muscle."

Throw in some federal tax evasion, and she's Obama's next Cabinet pick.

The reason all this is relevant is that both Axelrod and Daley have a history of smearing political opponents by digging up claims of sexual misconduct against them.

John Brooks, Chicago's former fire commissioner, filed a lawsuit against Daley six months ago claiming Daley threatened to smear him with sexual harassment accusations if Brooks didn't resign. He resigned -- and the sexual harassment allegations were later found to be completely false.

Meanwhile, as extensively detailed in my book Guilty: Liberal 'Victims' and Their Assault on America, the only reason Obama became a U.S. senator -- allowing him to run for president -- is that David Axelrod pulled sealed divorce records out of a hat, first, against Obama's Democratic primary opponent, and then against Obama's Republican opponent.

One month before the 2004 Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate, Obama was way down in the polls, about to lose to Blair Hull, a multimillionaire securities trader.

But then The Chicago Tribune -- where Axelrod used to work -- began publishing claims that Hull's second ex-wife, Brenda Sexton, had sought an order of protection against him during their 1998 divorce proceedings.

From then until Election Day, Hull was embroiled in fighting the allegation that he was a "wife beater." He and his ex-wife eventually agreed to release their sealed divorce records. His first ex-wife, daughters and nanny defended him at a press conference, swearing he was never violent. During a Democratic debate, Hull was forced to explain that his wife kicked him and he had merely kicked her back.

Hull's substantial lead just a month before the primary collapsed with the nonstop media attention to his divorce records. Obama sailed to the front of the pack and won the primary. Hull finished third with 10 percent of the vote.

Luckily for Axelrod, Obama's opponent in the general election had also been divorced.

The Republican nominee was Jack Ryan, a graduate of Dartmouth and Harvard law and business schools, who had left his lucrative partnership at Goldman Sachs​ to teach at an inner-city school on the South Side of Chicago.

But in a child custody dispute some years earlier, Ryan's ex-wife, Hollywood sex kitten Jeri Lynn Ryan​, had alleged that, while the couple was married, Jack had taken her to swingers clubs in Paris and New York.

Jack Ryan adamantly denied the allegations. In the interest of protecting their son, he also requested that the records be put permanently under seal.

Axelrod's courthouse moles obtained the "sealed" records and, in no time, they were in the hands of every political operative in Chicago. Knowing perfectly well what was in the records, Chicago Tribune attorneys flew to California and requested that the court officially "unseal" them -- over the objections of both Jack and Jeri Ryan​.

Your honor, who knows what could be in these records!

A California judge ordered them unsealed, which allowed newspapers to publish the salacious allegations, and four days later, Ryan dropped out of the race under pressure from idiot Republicans (who should be tracked down and shot).

With a last-minute replacement of Alan Keyes as Obama's Republican opponent, Obama was able to set an all-time record in an Illinois Senate election, winning with a 43 percent margin.

And that's how Obama became a senator four years after losing a congressional race to Bobby Rush​. (In a disastrous turn of events, Rush was not divorced.)

Axelrod destroyed the only two men who stood between Obama and the Senate with illicitly obtained, lurid allegations from their pasts.

In 2007, long after Obama was safely ensconced in the U.S. Senate, The New York Times reported: "The Tribune reporter who wrote the original piece (on Hull's sealed divorce records) later acknowledged in print that the Obama camp had 'worked aggressively behind the scenes' to push the story."

Some had suggested, the Times article continued, that Axelrod had "an even more significant role -- that he leaked the initial story."

This time, Obama's little helpers have not only thrown a bomb into the Republican primary, but are hoping to destroy the man who deprives the Democrats of their only argument in 2012: If you oppose Obama, you must be a racist.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:46am   #97
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC54ME View Post
Appears that, once again, old Joe abandons his useless, misleading and stupid threads
Dude, he's done. Get over it.
Old 11-10-2011, 9:12am   #98
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Incorrect. But your boy Obama is headed that way.

You can't stand it, we can tell.
Yep.

But what is really on old Joe's mind (what little he has) is the absolute fear that should Cain be the GOP candidate and replaces BHO the end of socialism in the USA is certain.

Which is the main reason he and the Democrats, through the MSM, are vilifying Cain. They would rather a RINO be the replacement for BHO,

As a note - I have issues with Cain - but these are not, repeat not associated with the attacks from the left and RINO's on him.

OTOH, after the last bitch attack on Cain I donated $2500 to his campaign.
The Following User Says Thank You to AC54ME For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 8:12am   #99
AC54ME
Barn Stall Owner #66

Quote:
Cain Gets Major Applause At Debate After Dismissing Harassment Claim
Related Videos | expand Playing cain gets major applause at debate after dismissing harassment claim

The audience at CNBC's economic debate applauded and cheered on Herman Cain after he once again made it clear that the sexual harassment accusations against him are untrue and unfounded. As Cain was being asked about his character and alleged sexual encounters with several women the audience booed at Maria Bartiromo, one of tonight's moderators. Transcript below:

BARTIROMO: You have all said that -- that you will repeal the president's health care legislation. We will get into that, because we want to know, then what? What is the plan once you repeal Obamacare?

But, first, Mr. Cain, the American people want jobs, but they also want leadership. They want character in a president. In recent days, we have learned that four different women have accused you of inappropriate behavior. Here we're focusing on character and on judgment.

(BOOING)

You've been a CEO.

CAIN: Yes. BARTIROMO: You know that shareholders are reluctant to hire a CEO where there are character issues. Why should the American people hire a president if they feel there are character issues?

CAIN: The American people deserve better than someone being tried in the court of public opinion based on unfounded accusations. That's...

(APPLAUSE)

And I value my character and my integrity more than anything else. And for every -- one person that comes forward with a false accusation, there are probably -- there are thousands who would say none of that sort of activity ever came from Herman Cain.

You're right. This country's looking for leadership. And this is why a lot of people, despite what has happened over the last nine days, are still very enthusiastic behind my candidacy. Over the last nine days...

(APPLAUSE)

Over the last nine days, the voters have voted with their dollars, and they are saying they don't care about the character assassination. They care about leadership and getting this economy growing and all of the other problems we face.

(APPLAUSE)
Cain Gets Major Applause At Debate After Dismissing Harassment Claim | RealClearPolitics

The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Politics & Religion