Choose your color scheme:
The Vette Barn  

Go Back   The Vette Barn > Off Topic/Babes/Other > Off Topic
Register Photo Albums Today's Posts Search Experience

Off Topic Off Topic - General non-Corvette related discussion.

User Tag List

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2015, 11:41am   #1
island14
Bamboo Boy
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,15
Activity: 99.6%

Thanked 8,006 Times in 4,537 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11975076
Default Good pranks on your buddys, lets hear them..

Saw this in another thread.. and figured we all had some good story's to share..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
Oddly enough there's a thread "over there" about properly shaving your nuts.

Reminds me of a story....

A Buddy of mine Scott I raced with years ago called me up bitching about a trick that was played on him and somehow he thought I was behind it.

He had a cyst or something on his nuttsack, that needed to be cut out by a Doc, and the day before the surgery, a nurse called from his office to remind him not to to drink any fluids the night before, also no food after midnight on, and go ahead and shave everything down there to save time in the morning..

I guess he nicked himself up shaving pretty bad, so had his wife try to do it when she came home from work.

She was also nicking him up some so called back to the doctors office to ask if there was a better way to do it..

I guess the nurse that answered the phone asked why would they want to do that?

Of course his wife Cindy told them that someone had called from their office and told them to do it..

The line was quiet for a few moments, then the nurse told them...

"no one from our office called you"

So go figure, he calls me right a way and blames me for this tragic experience he just had...

island14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to island14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 11:54am   #2
Rob
MIA Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #14
Barn Raising II,III Chef

NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
Ukranian Famers are the modern day Chuck Norris
Activity: 0.3%

Thanked 14,322 Times in 5,475 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $17601606

Well....Last night I had my boy pick up all of his toys and put them away. However, one of his bags of toys is pretty big and we keep it in the front closet. He goes to put it away and comes right back still holding it and gives me this look that something is wrong.

I realize that the the entry hall light was not on and he is not a big fan of the dark. So I walk with him to the front so I can turn on the light and he can put away his blocks.

As we get to the entry hall (and the light is still not on) , I go to open the closet door so he can put his blocks in there, I start shaking and then throw myself into the closet as if something grabbed me and pulled me into the closet. He screamed and threw the bag of blocks at me.

I turned and looked at him and started laughing, he game me a dirty look and then started laughing also. He is starting to learn that I am always pulling pranks on him and mama and to always expect the unexpected.

The rest of the night he kept hiding around corners and sneaking under the bed over to my side to try and scare me.

That's my boy now...
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 12:25pm   #3
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

^^^^

boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 5:47pm   #4
VITE1
Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 2.3%

Thanked 12,548 Times in 5,861 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

My brother liked to get stoned. So I rearranged his room then strung a series of magic cube flash bulbs on the door so when he opened it they would go off at the same time.

He tripped the trap and started falling all over the stuff while cursing . Dad came in and smacked him for going out and getting stoned and trying to rearrange the room ar 3AM.

He never figured out where the flash came from for years. I did other things like that to him
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VITE1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 5:59pm   #5
Wathen1955
A Real Barner
Activity: 4.2%

Thanked 5,652 Times in 2,008 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1524159

I was taking a one week vacation during Easter week. When I came back to my office, I had trouble walking in due to the eggs, decor, tissue grass, etc all over the floor. The walls were also all decorated in Easter trimmings. Took me about 2 hours to clean it all up. I eventually found out who did it - my supervisor who reported to me.

Payback?
Just so happens that I knew my fellow car pooler who worked in Telecom. He handles all the digital phones in the company, so I asked him if he could change the name on the phone's display. He said sure, what do you want?

I told him that it was not my phone, but my supervisor's phone. Ok no problem. What name?

First name: Mo
Last name Lester

Lasted about 3 days, until one of his techs called and would hang up on him. So after the 3rd time, he called the tech back and asked why he was hanging up. The tech said, bucause the display said Molester.
Wathen1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wathen1955 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 6:06pm   #6
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 1.4%

Thanked 10,171 Times in 4,729 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

One day Jay, Tracy, Ken, and I decided that it would be really cool to prank my friend John, who was having a Fourth of July party in his back yard later that evening. Jay got the idea of filling up a big trash bag with oxyacetylene, tying it off, and then shooting bottle rockets at it. We experimented and had immediate awesome success. Nice big explosion, short-lived fireball. What could go wrong?

So it's getting dark, the party is starting soon, and we need to fill up a second bag of gas. This time Jay thinks we need a bit more acetylene and less oxygen in the mix. Hey, that sounds great! Then, amazingly, we put the bag of gas in the back of his Four Runner and all pile in. Static electricity? I assured him it would be fine, less oxygen this time. That was the one thing that went right, we arrived at his house at dark dusk and didn't burn up.

Jay sneaked over to the corner of his back hard fence and placed the gas bag on the other side in a dark inconspicuous corner. Everything was now in place. We went to the party and, after awhile, got everyone to one side of the yard and we started shooting bottle rockets. I, along with my partners in crime, broke out special launcher things, and started shooting them with accuracy. Now was the time.

I'm not sure who hit the gas bag, but when it went off it didn't go POW like it did during our test run. No. It sorta went WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH with flames getting more and more intense and a fireball reaching about 50 feet high. It caught his fence on fire. It caught his neighbor's tree on fire. Hell, it probably killed a squirrel or two.

So...that weekend was spent repairing his burned up fence, and making nice with his neighbor. Fun times, fun times...
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 7:04pm   #7
Wathen1955
A Real Barner
Activity: 4.2%

Thanked 5,652 Times in 2,008 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1524159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
I'm not sure who hit the gas bag, but when it went off it didn't go POW like it did during our test run. No. It sorta went WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH with flames getting more and more intense and a fireball reaching about 50 feet high. It caught his fence on fire. It caught his neighbor's tree on fire. Hell, it probably killed a squirrel or two.

So...that weekend was spent repairing his burned up fence, and making nice with his neighbor. Fun times, fun times...
Wathen1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 7:54pm   #8
CertInsaneC5
Barn Stall Owner #68
NCM Supporter '11
Bantayan Kids '14,'15
Activity: 0%

Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,706 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $79329724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wathen1955 View Post
CertInsaneC5 is offline   Reply With Quote