Old 06-12-2021, 12:30pm   #21
MadInNc
Barn Stall Owner #103
Activity: 25.2%

Thanked 31,449 Times in 10,903 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
A friend introduced me to one of his friends that had one. He brought it to my place to show me and at that time never had it registered. Per him, the dealer let him use their dealer plate when he wanted to drive it and the friend I knew personally did likewise with his Porsche so maybe true?

Out of my price range. Taxes alone on that fugger would be insane.
Cars are still on "MSO" of which there are a few out there in FGT land.

Definition: MSO stands for MANUFACTURES STATEMENT OF ORIGIN it means that the manufacturer STATES that they made it NEW and that it has NEVER been titled but TRANSFERRED to an entity (dealer, other manufacturer to modify, or to a financial holding company) this does two main things it clearly states that the item is NEW and has NOT been titled before, but shows legal ownership!(it allows the sale or transfer without titling).this type of transfer does not require any state or federal fee's as do titles.

The manufacturer would have to title it in their name then the dealer would and finally the purchaser would have to title it again (see the paper work and costs) once an item is "titled" to an owner they have PURCHASED it to OWN!

MSRP was ~$160K so that i where taxes would be calculated for first title. Afterwards who knows the cost
MadInNc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadInNc For This Useful Post: