Old 09-06-2020, 7:28pm   #22
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
Sorry you feel that way Pete. I’ve mentioned in your other threads about this that I’m willing to have a discussion with you offline about this. No reply. I’m not going to get into a “my health is worse than yours” argument with you. In your most recent thread about this you mentioned prednisone. If you’re on that you need a new gastroenterologist NOW. I haven’t taken that for at least 10 years, and closer to 15. It’s not a treatment. I was on Humira until my most recent surgery and it worked well. I see my gastroenterologist next week and she’s already mentioned that there are several new biologic treatments for this that show promise; I’ll be starting one of those instead of Humira. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy, but it is something you can live with and still have a good quality of life. Good luck.
My comment is in regard to your almost constant negativity towards me. I don’t get it.

I have a very good understanding of prednisone and hate it with all my might. They use it when there is significant inflammation and there is delay in treatment. My disease is pretty severe and it does help and has kept me from spiraling down a few times. Usually I refuse it but this time I’m about ready to eat kittens if that helps.

Have you tried kittens?
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote