Old 07-06-2017, 8:38am   #20
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 2.9%

Thanked 8,649 Times in 2,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270

For no other reason than blatant curiosity, I've actually asked several gals I know and have known if this matters. Their answers, almost universally, were that size is of less importance than if a guy knows how to use it. I would say two women actually said they liked a bigger dick. It seems to be more of an ego thing on the part of some guys than it is a desire on the part of women. And as the article states, the "desired size" for a one nighter isn't a foot long kielbasa. It's only slightly above average. One thing they did bring up was circumference. That seemed to matter more than length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspencer534 View Post
And for the kinkier person, a museum curator claims that this rare penis belonged to an 18th Century Englishman who happened to become rigid as he was hanged.

A lack of oxygen to the brain, which was caused by this method of capital punishment can lead to erections forming.

‘It was removed from an 18th century Englishman who was hanged. When people were hanged they’d nearly always get erections and nearly always release their seed’, Viktor Wynd, the museum’s curator told MailOnline.

The practice of restricting oxygen to the brain is even used by some as a form of sexual arousal, known as erotic asphyxiation.
Basically, having someone cut off the air supply to the brain to the point of passing out as a man climaxes is supposed to result in a more powerful orgasm. If you do it yourself, it's called autoerotic asphyxiation. The problem is, if you do it wrong, it's also your last one.

It's how the actor David Carridine died. There was also a great band back in the early 90's called Toy Matinee whose lead singer Kevin Gilbert died the same way.

Regular, standard orgasms are just fine for me, thankyouverymuch.
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote