Barn Stall Owner #55
Island14 Cardio Team
Activity: 7.6%

Location: A sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory
Thanked 9,192 Times in 4,365 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23236

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
How do you keep your kids from being seen by strangers when they are out in public? Kind of like the people that hide their license plate in a post, but drive around all day.

Or when they are recorded in a store, or bank, or anywhere alse for that matter?

The people watching are other parents. Are you able to log in to watch your local grocery store?
Kids need to have at least one place that they can go, feel relatively safe, and not be subject to being recorded for what would amount to be eternity. If you think parents would not post this shit up to embarrass little Johnny's "enemies", you are fooling yourself. I agree that we need to figure out a way for teachers to be accountable for their performance, other than being judged by admin that depends on the teacher performance for their own success.

While I have no interest in "logging in" to the grocery store, I'm afraid there may be those who do. Even then, you're talking about a closed system. A school system would be hosted somewhere open, and yes, I could probably get in given some time and spearfishing.
ZipZap is offline   Reply With Quote