Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,238 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ez 2spd View Post
Ultra-rare chrome plated manifold cover (the Kewl version that looks like the manifold)

I was wondering how much are you going to ask for this? I want to do something with mine at some point. Your setup looks very nice.
I was going to ask $300/shipped for it.

It was $550 new, and there were only a handful of them ever made. This is THE nicest chrome piece I have on my car.

You may see some newer vendors selling a similar item for a lot less, but please realize their sprayed on "chrome-like" finish is not real chrome, this one is, and real chrome is not cheap.

It is a 2pc triple-plated plastic cover with the seam hidden under the fuel rail crossover tube. It installs easily, only requiring removing the plastic rail covers, you do not have to pull the fuel rail or injectors (unlike the 1pc style).

A couple more pics, with and without the rail covers...

If you're still thinking about it, I'd also highly suggest the chromed fuel rail to complete the look...the stock black crossover tube over this looks like crap.

I'd toss the rail in for an additional $100, which is also about half of what I paid for it.

PM me if interested,

Thanks,
Tom

Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote