Old 12-08-2020, 12:59pm   #9
Steve_R
A Real Barner
Activity: 69.8%

Thanked 33,462 Times in 11,750 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025333

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
A search warrant is evidence that they had both legal and legitimate reason to be there IF the warrant was legally obtained. There was a pretty infamous case in Houston a couple of years ago where a HPD drug raid team shot and killed an older husband and wife couple and their dog, only to find out that the cop who got the warrant lied about everything. They were innocent citizens, no criminal convictions, really. We STILL to this day don't know exactly why they were targeted, or why they ended up dead.

You can search for the Tuttles if you have interest. There was an allegation that the husband shot at the cops, but the police can't seem to produce a gun, among other irregularities.
Huh? Nobody was shot or hurt in this case. The vast majority of search warrants are legally obtained. That is for a court to decide if she alleges it wasn't legal. I'm no computer expert but I suspect it's easy to prove whether the hacking happened from her home or not, and they can probably recover concrete evidence from the electronics they seized.

She claims the state is manipulating the numbers of cases and deaths to relax restrictions here in FL. We've never had Draconian restrictions like many states, so I'm not sure what her real complaint is. We'll never know why she was fired, but she appealed that and lost.
Steve_R is online now   Reply With Quote