Old 02-24-2020, 8:53pm   #12075
bigblock427
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
Speaking of cashing out, everyone taking their dollars out of the market?

As the Bern does better people gettin’ all scared. Time to yank and put in CD’s or mutual funds???

My retirement account is too aggressive for my young age. I was long overdue for transferring funds out of stocks into fixed income. So I transferred a decent amount Saturday. I would have transferred more but the system would let me for some reason. Oh well, I don't need to worry. If Bernie gets elected the government will take care of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
Have I told y'all that I hate hospitals? Went in for my pre-op at 12:30. Blood, EKG and history paper work should take 30 minutes tops. Got out of there 2 1/2 hours later at 3:05.

On the bright side, during my wait a 47 year old lady saw my 'Retired Air Force' hat and came over to thank me for my service. She decided to sit in the chair beside me and chat while she waited for her aunt to get done. No pics but imagine Nicole with dark hair and slightly less endowed. I think it's a good thing that she lives about 30 miles south of me.
Do you think Nicole will get mad at you for calling her an old lady?

Further explanation on the less endowed please.

Nice to be recognized for your service. Thanks from me Ben What did you do in the Air Force? How long did you serve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Mr. Junior...my dads biscuit buddy, Friday seafood with vets buddy...WWII waist gunner...94y/o
...may not make it the week.

His wife called my dad at 6am (an early phone call is never good) she said Mr. jr's eyes were fixed to the ceiling and mouth wide open.
His dementia has taken it's toll, along with age.
Dad went seen him and talked to him.

Stuff like that brings tears to my eyes. I hate to hear that for anyone. But to the Greatest Generation and one that served? That is sad. Waste gunner in a bomber. Brave and bad MoFo. He will be in my prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
Will find out after the 5th of March. A couple small tumors that were found on the side of my prostate are going to be removed.
You will be in my prayers Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
Nice old guy...had some big ole paws too.
Dad would go pick him up and take him fishing when no others would, and bring him to VFW once a week (when health allowed).
You dad must be a good man. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

And all this talk about the Beotch on the other site? I don't let trolls waste my time.

On a lighter subject. It is one day closer to spring!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: