Old 01-21-2022, 6:39pm   #1
NEED-A-VETTE
Moderatrix
Barn Stall Owner #109
BR Organizer II,III,IV

NCM Supporter '17
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 3.2%

Location: Your not a good moderator either, V-A-G. Honestly I find it kind of funny.
Thanked 18,127 Times in 5,356 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9966256
Default Potatoes…

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA8AE9DA-7A01-4AEC-B67A-501FE4DF367B.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	384.1 KB
ID:	63293

Quote:
Crash involving two semi-trucks closes I-94 near Albertville

All eastbound lanes were closed Thursday morning after one of those semis spilled a load of potatoes all over the interstate. The scene took hours to clear.

MINNEAPOLIS — Minnesota State troopers say a crash between two semi-trucks was the cause of a major traffic snarl on I-94 eastbound in the northwest metro Thursday morning.

One of the trucks lost its load of potatoes, closing eastbound lanes of the busy interstate at County Road 19 in the Albertville area. Other drivers hit the potatoes and other debris from the collision, disabling them as well.

Troopers say there were injuries in the accident, but none were believed to be life threatening.

Detours were in place through 9 a.m., as the bitterly cold weather slowed cleanup efforts.

Taking the exit for Highway 10 to Highway 101 in the Rogers area could help drivers get past the traffic snarl. Plan for extra time on your commute as this is one of the busiest stretches of interstate in the Twin Cities metro, and alternate routes may be congested as well.
https://www.kare11.com/article/traff...c-aaaf870224ff
NEED-A-VETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NEED-A-VETTE For This Useful Post: