Activity: 19.1%

Thanked 33,870 Times in 12,342 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5135124
Default This car is in perfect condition - like new

might not be exagurating either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by from Craigslist

Chevrolet Corvette like new - $11500

1994 Corvette Convertible with 56,200miles. This car is in perfect condition and always stored in a climate controlled garage. The bottom of the car is in as good of shape as the top. I have taken this to a few car shows and won multiple trophies. The interior is black leather with red stitching and the steering wheel and gear shifter are done in the same material with the red stitching to match. There are no tears in the leather seats and the carpet and covertible top are in great shape as well. The engine bay of the car is extremely clean and is detailed regularly. The car is completely stock with the 5.7l Lt1 engine and 4spd automatic transmission the car has the performance axel ratio which is the 3.07 gearing. The car also came with the upgraded Bose music system and power driver and passenger seats. There are no mechanical or cosmetic issues with the car and you well be hard pressed to find one nicer. Everything works as its suppose to. I also have the factory hard top that is in just as good of condition as the rest of the car. I'm asking $11,500 and will not accept any trades.

more pics:
https://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/d/...135479219.html
Mike Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote