Old 04-05-2020, 6:22pm   #297
Murray
A Real Barner
Activity: 16.9%

Thanked 11,275 Times in 4,009 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Seldom used items, that are used in large amount when unusual things happen, are the most important items to have under inventory management. Of course not every item is applicable to be managed by an app on your phone, but I'm pretty sure masks and gloves, which are used every day, would be a good fit. This is why I didn't try to deliver a Master's degree in inventory management in a post. Sometimes inventory management is simple, and sometimes it is not. That is why I also said that the failure of supplies is NOT the fault of providers, and is the fault of their management.

Look, you are the one who expressed butt-hurt over "name calling", not me. But if you really want to know, you and Murray have shown a serious study of FPD/Neece tactics in this thread. You have been swiping at me for at least a week, saying shit like my posts are "drivel" and the like, to which I have not responded because I basically don't care if you think my posts are drivel, and they quite possibly are ,as most of them are just my opinion. But what happened last night was truly classic:

First, Murray agrees with what I posted, that the "exponential growth, doubling every 2-3 days" crap was overblown, and not supported in the data. Then, in a most Doug-like manner, he deletes his agreement post, and tries to start an argument where none exists (since taking 5 days to go from 100K cases to 200K cases is pretty much an incontrovertible fact).

While this is going on, you jump in with a thinly veiled personal insult, which I more or less ignored, and encouraged you to join the conversation. You ignored that, and went straight to a direct ad hominem attack. Yes, this is a classic Neece tactic when she wants to start shit to try to de-rail a thread, but I refrained from actually calling you "Neece" (even though you called me "Doug"), and instead inferred it by saying I expected you to say I was "ugly", and that you didn't like my hair.

At the end of the day, although someone said I gave you a "cudgeling", I feel like I could have been a ton more harsh, and it would have been completely justified.

I think the moral of the story here is:

Don't start no shit,
Won't be no shit.

I’ll try this again.....

I linked an article stating it doubled in 3 days, something you say didn’t exist.period

“Agreed” was an easy way for me to end this painful exchange. After thinking about it, I mistakenly changed my mind.

Again, it doubled in 3 days. I can explain it to you but I can’t make you understand.

PS “You’re like Doug but smarter” was a compliment but the asshole in you wouldn’t permit you to see it.

It’s like trying to explain what the number 7’s blue color smells like.
Murray is online now   Reply With Quote