Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 41.7%

Thanked 7,060 Times in 3,119 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Good morning folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snide View Post
When we went out earlier today, we saw 3 sharks in the wild.
Nice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEXjs View Post
Evenin' kids.

The antibiotics they had me on didn't work. infection got worse.

So this is day 10 now of being in extreme agony and not being able to walk or drive.

Spent the entire day in the ER again, and now I'm on IV antibiotics and sporting this for the next 7 days:

Sorry to hear that. That is pretty much what happened to me. I thought it was a little sprain, or maybe a bee sting or something, but after about 5 days of it getting worse, I went to urgent care, and they thought it was cellulitis, and gave me the oral antibiotics. That was a Monday, and Thursday night I went to the ER because it was continuing to get worse. I got out Saturday morning with my foot already looking markedly better. Hope you feel better in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Damn Flexo, I was wondering how you were doing.
My friend had blood infection year or so ago, IV antibiotics they gave him were brutal he said. I really hope you don't have the reactions he had man.
Take it easy man...
I'm told this shit is not to be taken lightly, that not only can you have bad reactions to the antibiotics, but the infection can get into your blood, and in rare cases, people have died from it.