MikeB
Barn Stall Owner #115
Activity: 10.8%

Thanked 4,967 Times in 2,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $610854

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
So, question for our 'rona sufferers.

How is the HCQ+azithromycin+zinc treatment working?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Six
The Trump Cocktail was a miracle worker for me.

The day before I took it I had many of the symptoms including watching my oxygen levels drop steadily down to around 90 and holding... my blood pressure was 167/113 and pulse rate was 106. When blood oxygen is in the 80s and holding is where you get hospitalized.

Just two days after I started medication the only symptoms I had remaining were a low grade fever, very light sinus congestion and I was extremely tired. The blood oxygen was 94-97, blood pressure was 127/84 and pulse rate was in the low 70s.

I’ve since had a few bouts where the blood oxygen starts to dip downward but so far when I get back on the inhalers I am able to get it back into the normal range. Fever has been gone for about five or six days now.

This is Day 14.
Upon admission to the hospital, I was given 5 treatments of Remdesiver(sp), and 10 treatments of Betamaxisone(sp) steroids, only because these treatments were FDA approved. Each treatment was 1 per day. I was not offered the above presidential treatment, but I know The Donald also was given the same items I got.
I was released with external oxygen support only, and by searching
all types of medical reviews/reports, I'll be on oxygen for months to come (3 to 6 by most estimates). I can relax off oxygen @ 91-94% with 110 pulse, but as soon as I move, I go down into the mid 80s oxygen with a 120-125 pulse.
On oxygen at 2ml, I'm 95% resting(sitting in a chair), with a pulse in the 80s-90 range. Laying on my belly(a minimum 8 hours/day) produces 97% plus, and a pulse in the high 60s (normal pre-covid). One good thing that has happened; My hypertension (high BP) is non-existant (this is my pre-existing condition) I'm off BP meds for the past 3 weeks. BP is in the 120/80 range, +/- 10 points on either reading depending on rest/activity.
Excuse this diatribe if I'm repeating myself, but this shit is boring the hell out of me, and recouping is very slow.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeB For This Useful Post: