Old 02-19-2021, 1:51pm   #590
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 64.7%

Thanked 25,729 Times in 10,019 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEXjs View Post
Most people here DNGAF if you honk at them no matter what assinine thing they are doing.

I've even had people almost run into me and when I honked they either just kept coming or gave me the finger or whatever.

I HONK ANYWAY.

Canada brings in about 350,000 "New Canadians" every year and of course they are all handed driver's licenses because otherwise that would be considered 'racist'.

And most of them descend upon the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) where I live. They don't give a shit about about the rules of the road or what is expected they just do whatever they want. It's literally bumper cars out there every ****ing day.

My City (Mississauga) has the 2nd highest insurance rates in Canada. The city where I work (Brampton) has the highest. Guess where all the "New Canadians" are settling these days?

Coincidence? No.

They won't turn right on red lights, they won't turn left unless they get a green arrow, they pull u-turns all over the place, and my personal favorite, they just ****ing stop in the middle of the street whenever they feel like it without a care in the world.

They are also passive aggressive as ****. They won't afford anyone the slightest courtesy like moving up to let another motorist get by, or access a turn lane, or whatever.

So yeah, I challenge anyone to drive here daily without raging or honking their horn.

/rant

Super

Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjdog2003 For This Useful Post: