Old 01-05-2022, 2:09pm   #105
NEED-A-VETTE
Moderatrix
Barn Stall Owner #109
BR Organizer II,III,IV

NCM Supporter '17
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 2.9%

Location: Your not a good moderator either, V-A-G. Honestly I find it kind of funny.
Thanked 18,136 Times in 5,358 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9966256

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I disagree. What I was taught in school was that all the then-existent vaccines worked on the same idea: By one method or another, they "trick" your immune system into producing anti-bodies for a disease it never had. None of them are 100% effective, because sometimes the body doesn't fall for the trick (fails to react to a killed virus, for example), or doesn't produce a sufficient level of anti-bodies to prevent infection if the person comes in contact with that virus. The modern day Polio vaccine is 95+% effective, meaning, if you give the virus to 100 people, and send them to an area heavily infected with Polio, at least 95 of them will NOT get Polio.

This whole "attenuated case" idea has been around for decades pushed primarily by big pharma to try to increase the popularity of flu shots.

See the article I linked above, and I can literally find you dozens more (at least until the liberals start scrubbing them off the internet). When the COVID shots were introduced, they were claiming they were 90+% effective at PREVENTING INFECTION. When it became obvious the shots didn't work at preventing infection, they jumped to the attenuated case thing, and shit loads of people bought off on that. Accepting that goal post move is nothing more than giving big pharma what they have wanted for decades, which is selling millions of doses of a vaccine that they know doesn't work.
Nothing you quoted (from me) contradicted what you just posted. Where’s the argument?
NEED-A-VETTE is offline   Reply With Quote