View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 3:56pm   #10
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 6.1%

Thanked 11,500 Times in 5,024 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547

I'd like to reflect a minute where we are now as a country. Since 9/11 we have been involved in conflicts on numerous fronts, with no end in sight. We invaded Iraq on a false premise, and that place is worse off now than it was, and we will probably all be dead and gone before troops leave there. Afghanistan....a shithole, and will remain a shithole. We have done nothing there but squander lives and money, and when it is all said and done, nothing will have changed. Libya..I still don't know why we did that. Syria...none of our business. They can kill each other until there is no one left as far as I'm concerned. Other parts of Africa...full of terrorists, and will be that way until the end of time.

Ok, our country. Instead of putting a ban on muslims forever, our .gov ships them here by the thousands so we can have "diversity". Boy, that sure is working out in Europe...right? Political correctness. Heaven forbid that we don't like muslims, the crime problems, the invasion at our southern border, or the politicians who are past corrupt 100 miles back down the road. Oh, the national debt. Heck, how would endless wars and "freebies" to illegals, and scores of people that just don't like working, have any bearing on that? Surely no one will ever call us on the debt and want payment...right?

Folks, we are in serious trouble. The good ol' U S of A is teetering on the brink. Like all of you here, I just want a secure job, a roof over my head, and food for my family. I've said it before, and will again, that the U.S. is a lit powderkeg, just how long is the fuse? Truthfully, I wish I was more optimistic, but we are leaving our kids and grandkids holding a bag of poop. The wealth of this country has been stolen by the politicians and their cronies, and they will be least likely to suffer, as they will bail at the first hint of trouble. The rest of us will be here trying to figure out what's next. Just my .02 for what little it's worth.
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 69camfrk For This Useful Post: