View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 12:52pm   #35
RetiredSFC 97
Barn Stall Owner #63
Activity: 2.8%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $32270

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortDawg View Post
You know what, when it comes down to it, the American people are the ones being served by the release of this document. They are the ones who elected him, they are the ones he WORKS FOR. I don't give two shits about the FBI or the USSS. They are not ELECTED to represent me to the world. He is and thus, he answers to me. Or did the USSS or NSA release a report about his birth certificate that I missed.

CHAS you keep blaming the Right, that is incorrect. All he had to do was produce the document. Why did he continue to evade this issue? He could've put it to bed 2 years ago.

He is evasive on issues that HE and only HE can put to rest. When a person is evasive to the extent he is, there is a natural response in humans to be distrustful. To say otherwise is a lie.

Of course, now that this has been put to rest (and in my mind it now is), he must come to terms that he is in a public office, the highest in the land, and has given up his right to a certain amount of privacy. Much like a soldier gives up certain rights that other Americans have, he volunteered for the position he holds.

Just my perspective. You can dislike it if you like, I don't care, but this is how I feel.
Amen.

Nobody won or lost individually.

The country won. There was a question about the legitimacy of our POTUS' place of birth and after 2 years he finally manned up and showed what is required by the Constitution.

But somehow I feel the lefties will now join in a big circle jerk and celebrate. I can see the drip drip drip on their chins as I type.
RetiredSFC 97 is offline   Reply With Quote