View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 11:19am   #13
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Quote:
My team the San Diego Chargers moved to LA. What a fvcking decision by the idiot owner Spanos. The preseason had only 20k fans showing up. I don't see it improving much when the season actually starts.
A lotta ground to cover for responding to only those three sentences....

I agree, Spanos is an idiot. He fights everyone over contracts...everyone. He's the goose that can turn a golden egg into shit. Moving to L-A was just another dumbass idea. There's too much to do in L-A, win or become a non-event, generally. Look at the Lakers currently. Further, history shows the Chargers will be a non-event until Spanos is not directing.

Where they play; Carson in a soccer team stadium that seats max 25k...for an NFL team. That's for two years until the Inglewood stadium is built. The poor bastards of Inglewood are gonna take a bath financially. Yep, I'm predicting the future.

I didn't start paying attention to Spanos until recently. Now, the Eli GTFO of SD makes sense. I suppose Archie knew the deal from the start and helped Eli accordingly.

Overall, don't make deals with Spanos involving the Chargers.

Edit:

With second thought on the "Don't make deals with Spanos"....the dream of playing in the NFL and the Chargers is the only choice. Boy howdy, that's a lot to go through.
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote