DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,851 Times in 11,760 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEXjs View Post
Most people here DNGAF if you honk at them no matter what assinine thing they are doing.

I've even had people almost run into me and when I honked they either just kept coming or gave me the finger or whatever.

I HONK ANYWAY.

Canada brings in about 350,000 "New Canadians" every year and of course they are all handed driver's licenses because otherwise that would be considered 'racist'.

And most of them descend upon the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) where I live. They don't give a shit about about the rules of the road or what is expected they just do whatever they want. It's literally bumper cars out there every ****ing day.

My City (Mississauga) has the 2nd highest insurance rates in Canada. The city where I work (Brampton) has the highest. Guess where all the "New Canadians" are settling these days?

Coincidence? No.

They won't turn right on red lights, they won't turn left unless they get a green arrow, they pull u-turns all over the place, and my personal favorite, they just ****ing stop in the middle of the street whenever they feel like it without a care in the world.

They are also passive aggressive as ****. They won't afford anyone the slightest courtesy like moving up to let another motorist get by, or access a turn lane, or whatever.

So yeah, I challenge anyone to drive here daily without raging or honking their horn.

/rant
I live in Jax, FL. The largest city area-wise in the U.S. People here drive just like that and they do the left lane speed enforcement thing on the highways. Guess why I installed a 120db train horn type of deal on my truck. That gets peoples' attention instantly.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post: