10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,455 Times in 17,246 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tion-army.html

Quote:
Migrants are now being sent to New York City by PLANE from California - with the Salvation Army footing the bill

The charity has been helping migrants fly to New York using FEMA money
Documents shared online showed migrants are taking flights while in the US
It comes as NYC Mayor Eric Adams has travelled south of the border this week

By Will Potter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 19:12 EDT, 6 October 2023 | Updated: 19:12 EDT, 6 October 2023

The Salvation Army has been facilitating the rampant migration of refugees into New York City, funding their efforts using FEMA emergency cash, and adding to the Big Apple's crisis.

Reports emerged this week the charity has been helping migrants fly into New York City despite the asylum seekers already being inside the United States.

Assistance documentation printed by the organization was shared to X on Wednesday, showing TSA airport staff are handed a note saying the migrants 'must cross the country,' where they will await ICE check-ins.

The facilitation of the mass migration comes as over 120,000 asylum seekers have flooded the state, a dynamic that has officials scrambling for solutions while Mayor Eric Adams has warned New York City will be 'destroyed' by the crisis.
I'm glad they're helping with the invasion of our country by foreign hordes. I'm also glad I stopped giving to them when they came out against White people. Bish, I rang your bell. It's been a good riddance.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ize-for-racism
Quote:
Salvation Army defends guide telling white people to apologize for racism
by Misty Severi
November 27, 2021 05:23 PM

The Salvation Army recently defended an internal racism guide that discouraged "colorblindness" and encouraged staff members to "apologize for being white" after the guide faced backlash.

The Salvation Army argued the new guide was meant to encourage discussion about racism among members of the Salvation Army. The organization denied attempting to indoctrinate or tell its donors what to think, reminding people that the guide was meant for internal use.

"The Salvation Army has occasionally published study guides on various complex topics, including race, to help foster positive conversations and reflection among Salvationists," the Thursday statement said. "The hope is that by openly discussing these issues, we can encourage a more thoughtful organization that is better positioned to serve those in need. These guides are solely designed for internal use. No one is being told how to think. Period."
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote