10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,455 Times in 17,246 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
I'm not against trying anything. Doing everything to avoid narcotics and SURGERY.

Had an intense 2 hour session with a highly recommended DC yesterday. He was AMAZING. Have been to maybe 5 in my life, this guy was great.

Got a tens treatment, Gua Sha (scraing), electronic impulse adjustment and very gentle adjustment.

He also gave me very structured exercises to do, that I have never been advised to do before and actually told me to stop doing some of the yoga moves I have been doing as he said it could create MORE spinal instability.

He recommended we try B12/dextrose/onone (prolozone) injections into my spine. From what I have read, it triggers an inflammatory response and subsequent stem cells/mast cells to come that area and induce regeneration of healthy tissue.

Will try this before letting my spine MD do an actual auto bone marrow transplant on me.

BTW: the bone broth looks disgusting. I let it cook for about 18 hours. Just strained it off this am. It may end up as dog food.
You can buy tens units OTC Seems like I remember one being sold by informercial years back. Dr. Ho? Something like that? They do help, especially with a pulled muscle, knots, stuff like that.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: