Old 08-05-2020, 8:38am   #16
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 16.5%

Thanked 14,247 Times in 4,360 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
She could always try reiki too. What would it hurt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Have you tried Qi Gong? You probably have some stagnant chi. Energy channels get blocked...it causes problems. I know it sounds like voodoo, but it works. I used to have horrible allergy problems. Now, not really, and I live with a cat, and cats used to make me sneeze like crazy.
I'm not against trying anything. Doing everything to avoid narcotics and SURGERY.

Had an intense 2 hour session with a highly recommended DC yesterday. He was AMAZING. Have been to maybe 5 in my life, this guy was great.

Got a tens treatment, Gua Sha (scraing), electronic impulse adjustment and very gentle adjustment.

He also gave me very structured exercises to do, that I have never been advised to do before and actually told me to stop doing some of the yoga moves I have been doing as he said it could create MORE spinal instability.

He recommended we try B12/dextrose/onone (prolozone) injections into my spine. From what I have read, it triggers an inflammatory response and subsequent stem cells/mast cells to come that area and induce regeneration of healthy tissue.

Will try this before letting my spine MD do an actual auto bone marrow transplant on me.

BTW: the bone broth looks disgusting. I let it cook for about 18 hours. Just strained it off this am. It may end up as dog food.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: